Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Muffet's Most Humilating Day (Undertale Omorashi)

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

This story contains ENF (Embarrassed nude female) It's not the main focus of the story but it is sprinkled in at some point.  I understand it's not everyone else's kink so I'll try to keep it to a minimum.

It's been a hot minute since I played Undertale. So if everything isn't perfect... sorry. Also I'm to lazy to play the game again soooooooo yeah.

This is just a short story that I thought I'd write. Just for funzies

Other than that, thanks for reading! A reply in the comments about anything would be greatly appreciated.

Now let's go join the spider boss!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Muffet sat back in her relaxing bath. The day was only half over, but she had done SO much work! From selling doughnuts to running around everywhere, the poor lady needs a break!

Her bathtub was pretty much a crater shaped hole in the stone, deep in the spider cave, for privacy obviously... . The whole day she had also been drinking cup after cup of her homemade tea. It hadn't occurred to her yet, but pretty soon she's about to know.... and feel how much tea she truly drank that mourning.  Muffet's bladder was sort of full, but she didn't want to move, she was so relaxed! Plus the toilet is right there, she can go whenever she wants! Right?!

Half asleep, a familiar noise sneaked up on her. "Huh? Is someone there?" She opened her eyes and looked to her left. The guest was just one of her little spiders. "Oh, hello there little one! I would love to chat right now, but I'm a bit busy at the moment. Also, of all times to bother me... when I'm naked? Really?!" She said a little annoyed. "This better be important!"

The spider made a few movements, this is how they can communicate with her. Muffet saw what the spider was saying, and briefly facepalmed. "Ohhhhhh! Right! The human is coming today! I almost forgot, thank you for reminding me!" The spider tried to make a few more movements but was shortly interrupted by Muffet's chatter "This is going to be good, that human is going to learn what spider crushers get for hurting our kind. This is going to be fun!" The spider looked concerned, but on she went still talking. "I can't wait to get rid of that pesky human, my pet is going to eat well today! First I need to get ready... I just need to use the little girls room, then I'll get out in min-"

The spider cut her off, and made more distressed movements...

Muffet's smile left her face as she let it finish what it was saying. Worried, Muffet responded, "What do you mean it's getting late... what time is it?!" It made some more movements. "1 PM! (GASP) I'M GOING TO BE LATE!" She shot up and stood upright in the tub. "I need to get ready right now! It'll be here shorty!" She looked down to the spider "Leave me alone I'm naked here!" And with that, it ran off scared for it's life.

Quickly, she stepped out of the tub and ran around a little, "I guess I'm just gonna have to HOLD it in then, now where the heck are my clothes!" After a bit of running around she found a few spiders on the ground "Quick, all of you! My clothes! Where are they! And stop starring!" One spider awkwardly pointed behind her. Muffet turned her head to see her clothes in a pile "Thanks!" she said before darting towards them.

Once there she found her top and bottom. "Good... but what about my underwear?!" She looked around more "Hello? Has no one seen my bra? Or panties?!" After a quick scan of the area, no one was even listening... . "Ugh! Fine! I'll just put them on anyway!" And that she did. "I can't believe this... this isn't even ladylike! Plus it's uncomfortable... but I'm not going to waste time with it, the human will be here soon!"

As she speed walked to the main path of the tunnel, the weight of her bladder was starting to get painful. "Blast my tiny bladder! I wish I had just peed earlier! I need to make this quick... I wonder how I could even do that..." Muffet's thoughts had distracted her enough to not realize where she's walking.

She ended up tripping over crack in the ground!

"AH!" She yelped as she fell forward into clump of webs right in front of the path, and she appeared to be stuck! "What is the meaning of this!" Muffet said as she stood back up on her 2 out of 8 legs. "What- Who did this! HEY! can anyone hear me!" Just then, another spider rushed to her to see what the issue was. "You! Why is this web here?!". The scared spider tried to tell her that was a trap made for the human. "The human! Ohh of course.... darn-it! The human was supposed to fall here, not me!" Muffet struggled more but couldn't get out. "It's to sticky! I can't even get out.... fine then! I'll worry about this later! In the meantime, get out of here and wait for the human to show!" her spider agreed and left.

Muffet crossed her top arms and pouted "And I still need to tinkle!" her lower arms grabbed on to her crotch "If I wet myself here I swear to Asgore... "

Minuets went by, Muffet was full to bursting at this point! "Hurry up hurry up hurry up! I need this human to show up right now! But finally, her wait was over. There came the small child entering the cave. "(gasp) I need to act natural!" She tried to straighten herself up, but her arms still grasped her crotch.

The child walked up the trapped spider to examine her, Muffed greeted the human by saying "Welcome little one, I heard you like crush spiders... is that right?". It looked back at her in confusion. "Frisk... that's your name isn't it? You're going to pay for what you did!". Frisk could tell something was off with her...

"Ready to fight... pathetic human?!" Frisk drew her knife and prepared for an attack. Muffet is now realizing something.... she can't move...

"Umm human... be a dear... and use that blade of yours to cut me loose." Frisk looked at her in utter confusion. "I-it's so we can have a fair fight! Things aren't going to plan today..."

Frisk took a deep breath and put her hands on her hips. "Hey what's that s-supposed-" another huge wave of desperation hit her. "Okay okay! I know it sounds weird but I REALLY need to get out of here!" Again, frisk gave the (why should I care?) look. Muffet's body leaned forward again. "F-forget about the fight! I need-" I spurt of pee shot into her bottoms. This actually made Muffet start to panic and blush...

"Cut me out now! Please!" Frisk put away her knife and crossed her arms. "You don't understand! I need-" More pee came out of her "Ahhahaahhh! P-please!"

Her mind was racing [hold it in, hold it in, hold it in, hold it in, hold it in, HOLD IT IN! Ahh I can feel it dripping down my thigh! No please stop! STOP PEEING!]

But she lost control...

"CUT THE W- Ahaaahaaahahhhh!" Pee gushed out of her, a dark spot appeared on her bottoms, it ran down her legs, and onto the ground in the form of a growing puddle.

Frisk had absolutely no idea how to react, so she just awkwardly started to walk away.

"No! please....." but Frisk kept on walking...

Eventually, Muffet was alone. She looked down at the huge mess she's still making. Her hands came off slowly "S-so much pee... oh my this is so embarrassing..."

After a minute of that, it stopped. "Ohh no... (sigh), I guess I better clean up here. I need to get out of this web first..." She looked down and realized something about how the web was stuck on her. "The only way out is too... no... never! I'm not doing that!" The web appeared to be only be stuck to her clothes...

We see Muffet minutes later... walking though the cave... naked.

Her top arms are covering her breasts, her mid arms are covering her butt, and her lower most arms are covering her crotch.

It was her walk of shame. She started giving mean looks to the spiders staring at her. But eventually started walking with her head down in shame.

Not only was she naked, but she was also covered in pee. Every spider saw their once tough and intimidating boss, walk out of a fight not only naked... but also wet in her own "accident".

She had never been this red faced before in her whole life. She was numbed with her own humiliation...

The End

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! Any feedback at all would be greatly appreciated! Don't be afraid to say anything, or request something!

But anyways... it's been groovy!

-Focused Codis

• 2 weeks later...