Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Guest wetguyy10

Guest wetguyy10

How long do you stay wet? Or when do you decide to finally change after wetting?

For myself I don't mind being in slightly wet pants/ underwear. But once I pee I like to go ahead and change.

I usually change shortly after wetting, but if I'm at a loose end, I frequently will wet my new clothes as well, typically going through between two and five sets of clothes.

On the flip side, as I mentioned in another thread, I have, on one occasion, wet my bed shortly after climbing in, and stayed wet all night, rewetting my pants all through the night.

It depends on how wet for me too. In many ways I prefer a substantial wet patch around the genitals to totally wet clothing. It's evidence of a substantial leak, and I love the feel of pee soaked pants around the genitals both on myself and others.

It seems more "normal" to remain in clothing that's only a bit wet, and let it dry, and also to change clothing that's totally soaked.

This morning I got up needing to pee, but denied myself use of the toilet until after I started to leak, then started drinking lots of coffee. I will probably keep these boxers on for a while, at least until I wet them again.

20200404_122243.jpg

Guest Creme

Leaking a little in undies can be fun but idk if that counts as "wetting". But if it does count I'll stay in them until I would change out of day clothes normally. That said, for little leaks that are good for regressing and not having to cleanup are usually kept for later on in the day, so I can bathe afterwards

I wear loose-fitting shorts or trousers depending on the season. I like to keep my wet clothes on all day, re-wetting as nature calls. I don''t wear underpants because they develop a really strong smell. The shorts and trousers just get a bit of a whiff of pee on them, and I often wear them the next day as well.

I usually change soon after I have totally wet my pants, maybe a half hour or so . However  since I really enjoy the sensation of wet briefs clinging to me and the desperate feeling my pee is about to come out, I will stay dressed until my bladder empties itself. I leak and spurt while squirming and squeezing myself - anything I can think of to stop the flow. Gradually my briefs and jeans get wet to my crotch, then it starts down my legs. Only once my pants are soaked from involuntary leaks do I let go. I have held on this way for up to two hours, from the time I leak enough for wetness to become visible in my jeans.

Guest wetguyy10
On 4/4/2020 at 2:59 PM, Creme said:

Leaking a little in undies can be fun but idk if that counts as "wetting". But if it does count I'll stay in them until I would change out of day clothes normally. That said, for little leaks that are good for regressing and not having to cleanup are usually kept for later on in the day, so I can bathe afterwards

I agree

41 minutes ago, weeweegirl said:

I love to wear wet things, if I'm at home alone. I have often worn wet knickers until they've completely dried out, and then wet them again! 

I also like going to sleep in wet underwear or pj's 🙂

Ohhhh!(: what do you do if you wake up needing to pee at night?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest wetguyy10
On 4/14/2020 at 2:14 PM, weeweegirl said:

Well I used to bed wet semi regularly, but I don't really do it anymore. I usually just go to the loo. Sorry if that's boring lol x

No not at all(: