Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

An amazing story, as always. I loved both The City Without a Ladies Room and The Wife Who Had to Hold It, love this one as well.

(Also: it's really nice to see ounces translated to metric. As someone who is completely unfamiliar with imperial units, it's sometimes annoying when I'm in the middle of a story and then have to open a new tab and google the amount this or that character have drunk to get some understandable number.)

Guest SAM996

Now the question will be whether Loren gets to use a regular toilet, maybe attempts to use the urinal or if she attempts to pee in public and is arrested for attempted public urination and then gets put in a jail cell where maybe there will be a toilet in there or maybe not you'll obviously have your own idea on how this will go.

14 hours ago, rebeljaffa said:

Great to see more of this!  Thank you for writing.  But... Have you dumped Erin?  You are playing the field man! 🤣

I may go back to writing a story about Erin in the future, but I wanted to write about a different girl in the city for this. I know they might seem very similar to each other right now, but Loren isn't met to be a clone of Erin. And who knows, maybe I'll put Erin, Loren, and some other girls from the city together in a story someday. I have another short story or two I also started on set in the same city, I just ended up liking Loren's the best and decided to continue it over the others.

2 hours ago, Aeglaf said:

An amazing story, as always. I loved both The City Without a Ladies Room and The Wife Who Had to Hold It, love this one as well.

(Also: it's really nice to see ounces translated to metric. As someone who is completely unfamiliar with imperial units, it's sometimes annoying when I'm in the middle of a story and then have to open a new tab and google the amount this or that character have drunk to get some understandable number.)

Thanks, and I know the feeling about metric vs imperial. I normally use imperial units, except for liquids. I'm always having to google how many ML are in X ounces myself.

2 hours ago, SAM996 said:

Now the question will be whether Loren gets to use a regular toilet, maybe attempts to use the urinal or if she attempts to pee in public and is arrested for attempted public urination and then gets put in a jail cell where maybe there will be a toilet in there or maybe not you'll obviously have your own idea on how this will go.

We'll have to wait and see. 🙂

Edited by FullBladder85 (see edit history)

Your story is made for me!

It is a summary of all this what i love about a full bladder and pee holding.

It contents  for me all elements, witch creates lust and desire in me, all that what makes me horny :

Loren did drink a large coffee  that would make her need to wee, no ladies room.

She did know that she would have to hold it until evening, but you wanted to see her hold it for longer.

I would love that too!

She had to work overtime. More hours to hold her full bladder. Great!

11 hours without a single pee.

If she would have asked you to bring her home before dinner, for a much needed pee, you would have told her that she needed to hold it. I love it.

To say to a girl, who did not wee since 11 hours , that she has to hold it for hours more, is absolutely exciting.

Loren did not even ask for a wee, although she did know that she could not go for hours.
You loved to know that she was needing to pee so bad and to know that she would not have a choice to go,i would love that too!

You went to the loo at the theater, no loo for girls, she had to hold her bursting full bladder. Total arousing.

Loren did cross her legs, you asked her if she would need to go too.

You did know it very well, that she would need to wee really bad, but you wanted hear, how bad she was needing it.

She told you her experience with her co workers.

The guy’s did take a piss, they did know that Loren would need to wee too, but they did not let her.

They did not offer her to go to the loo and that means, that she was not allowed to pee.
Girls are not allowed to ask for a loo,  they have to hold it and boys like that . So hot!

She was needing to wee all afternoon.
Loren knew that plenty guys love it, when their girl badly needed to pee, the longer the better.

Some girls knew that they are much more sexy for some boys, if they hold a full bladder in their belly and if they need to wee really bad.

Sorry that i  repeated so much from your story, but all that what you did write, is so great and so arousing for me.

I love pee holding extreme, but i know, no girl can hold it forever and every girl piss herself, if she can’t go long enough.

What will you do with Loren in the cinema?

Is she able to hold it for hours longer?

Do you feel her panty, if it is still dry?

Do you feel her swollen belly with your hand?

Do you press softly on her bulging bladder ?

I am totally curious how it go’s on.

Thank you again for this great story!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That is so absolutely great and fantastic, thank you!

It includes so many of my imaginations about girls who hold their pee and about girls pee desperation’s, so many that i would like to live in reality.

The guys invited her for coffee. The boys went to the loo, it would not have polite for her to ask for to pee,  they did know that Loren was needing to wee, but they did not offer her to use the loo, because they loved to enjoy to see her desperate .

So total hot!!!!

You write that some girls go to the cinema with their bladder full and that they buy a large soda for themselves, because they know that they get more sexy for their friends when they are full to burst and desperate for a wee.

I would love to live in this City.

Loren told Lee, that she is needing to pee  all afternoon and that she worked overtime for to keep her from going home to take a much needed wee.

Lee told her that he was hoping, that she would not have a chance to go all day long.

Is that hot and horny!!!!

Loren did Lee let feel her swollen bladder, she did let him press on it!!!!

I would have opened her tight jeans to slip my hand into her panties and to massage her swollen bladder.

If i would take her home to me after the cinema, would she have to hold it?

She would not be „allowed „ to ask me for to wee and if i would not offer her to go, she would not?

I think i would not offer her my loo, i would offer her my sleeping room, for to stay all night long!!!!

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

For me is this  one of the best and most arousing story at all.

The vision and the imagination that one guy invited the girl with some other guys for lunch and coffee to his place.

The boys went to the toilet, they did know very well that the girl would have needed to go too ,  she was so near the place where she could have done a much needed wee, but it was not allowed for a girl to ask for the toilet, she had to wait until the host would offer her to go, until he would  give her permission to go, but he did not give her permission, instead  he made her drink more coffee, because the guys wanted to see the girl desperate, they did love to know that she would need to wee so  bad and that she could not go until she was at home after the end of her shift and that she would have to  hold it  for some hours longer.

So absolutely hot and arousing! Please more of it!!

So exciting that Lee told her that he would be glad that Loren would not have been able to wee all day long  and that he was hoping that she would not get a chance before they went to the cinema.

So hot that she did let him feel the fullness of her bladder, that she did let him press and push on it!
So exciting  that  girls hold it deliberately because they get sexier for the boys when they are needing to wee and when they hold a bursting full bladder for hours.

Absolutely great story!