Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

First public wetting

I'm only done it in public while running also. Black shorts are the best! I've done it squatting and sitting. I recently was on a walk home at night wearing black jeans and sat on the curb to wet my pants so it wouldn't run down my legs and get my shoes wet. Well, a car came down the street. I panicked and got up to keep walking and everything went running down my legs and soaked my shoes. I ended up having to wash them anyway.

Guest Nils JD
On 4/1/2020 at 5:04 AM, Morgan Riley said:

Hi everyone, first time poster here.

Today I took a nice long walk along a less traveled path while about 9/10 desperate. I didn't get very far before I started leaking. I was wearing black leggings so it would help hide the fact that it was wet, but I got a little nervous a few minutes later because somebody walked by me and I was afraid she would notice me or the drips on the sidewalk behind me. However, she was on the phone so I think she was too distracted to notice. I walked a bit further and let a lot out at once (about half the contents of my bladder), feeling it running down the backs of my legs and pooling in my shoes. I continued walking like that until my leggings were dry (my panties were still soaked, though 😉), but shortly before getting home I had filled my bladder enough to let another gush out. It felt amazing, and was a really exciting experience!

This sounds amazing! ❤️
A public wetting in black leggings is kind of kinky and naughty, well done!

May I ask you what kind of shoes you wore? 🙂
And did you wear socks, lol?

5 hours ago, Nils JD said:

This sounds amazing! ❤️
A public wetting in black leggings is kind of kinky and naughty, well done!

May I ask you what kind of shoes you wore? 🙂
And did you wear socks, lol?

Thank you! At first I was a little too nervous that the lady would catch me and report me for public indecency, but after I got away with it I got a huge rush of excitement!

I wore an old pair of running shoes. One of them had a small hole in the mesh near the toes, so I felt they'd be a good candidate for becoming my dedicated wetting shoes! And yeah, I wore my cutest pair of socks for it 😜

On 4/2/2020 at 2:35 PM, Morgan Riley said:

Thank you! At first I was a little too nervous that the lady would catch me and report me for public indecency, but after I got away with it I got a huge rush of excitement!

I wore an old pair of running shoes. One of them had a small hole in the mesh near the toes, so I felt they'd be a good candidate for becoming my dedicated wetting shoes! And yeah, I wore my cutest pair of socks for it 😜

Amazing story! I only done one public wetting in my entire life. It wasn´t really "public" since it was at 2 am in the morning at a place where I know nobody would ever walk around. I only wanted to wet myself a little but at the first attempt only a small leak came out and at the second time I lost control. I panicked since I was wearing some tight blue jeans. The pee was running down my legs darkening my jeans and flooding my shoes. It felt amazing...so I can relate on how you must have felt that day! ❤️