Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Wife empty to desperate in 15 minutes

Just figured to share an experience from a few weeks ago when my wife and I were coming home from having a couple drinks at a mutual friend's house.   About 5 minutes into what was about a 20 minute drive home, my wife mentioned she needed to pee really bad as we were passing a gas station, so I obliged and stopped.   As she went to the bathroom, I filled up the gas tank a tad.  As she came out, I asked if she was wet and disappointing to me at the time, she said no.

As we left the gas station, it was about another 15 minutes till home, then a mere 5 minutes into the drive, she announced she had to pee again.   Another 5 minutes passed and she was starting to squirm, cross her legs, and bounce up and down, saying how bad it was getting.  This continued and got even worse the last 5 minutes of the drive, with her cursing at every red light that stopped us.

When we got home, she darted to the bathroom (as I followed) and sat down and immediately released a flood.  I took the opportunity to look at and feel her panties, which they were completely soaked on the bottom.  

This all happened in a mere 15 minutes after stopping to pee at the gas station, getting completely desperate to the point of losing control in this short of time. 

3 hours ago, wettingman said:

If her bladder was very distended the first time it wouldn't have emptied completely, Once it contracted to its normal size it would have condensed its contents causing an urgent need to pee soon after. I often experience this after a long hold. 

But within 15 minutes?

That does seem rather quick. But  obviously I don't know how full  , and distended she was, the condition and size of her bladder, no how much she was able to pee. In extreme cases it can be difficult to even start peeing and the stream is slow and weak ( more so in males) . I  have experienced it taking 10 minutes to partially empty my bladder. The overstretched bladder can press on the urethra making urination slow and difficult. Perhaps she got frustrated or rushed to not keep you waiting.

1 hour ago, liesjeversteven said:

That happens to me too sometimes if I've been drinking alcohol.  I really have to go, pee a lot, and fifteen minutes later I'm bursting again...

Yeah, alcohol is probably responsible for the vast majority of wetting accidents among younger women! Even having "just been" isn't necessarily enough to spare those knickers and that bus/taxi seat from a good soaking...