Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Favorite thing about omo

When I was much younger and started to explore my sexuality, I used to pour water down there while masturbating. It evolved and for some unknown reason I started to go to the toilet and pee through my panties. I forgot it for years and then, when I understood a bit more and realized I had a pee fetish of some kind, I started to pee my pants again. I never did holds or anything like that, I just peed. Not long after that, I accidentally found out that omorashi is a thing and started to explore the desperation side of it too.

It's not easy to say, what is my favorite thing about it. If I think back when it all started, it feels logical to say that my favorite thing is peeing myself in general and that feeling of being relieved mixed with warm and wet feeling spreading in my genitals. However, being desperate makes that feeling A LOT more intensive physically and emotionally. I also have a thing with bathroom denial (Being the one who is denied).

I'm not so much into other people wetting themselves but there are some exceptions and moods when I enjoy it.

Edited by Damnation (see edit history)
10 hours ago, Damnation said:

When I was much younger and started to explore my sexuality, I used to pour water down there while masturbating. It evolved and for some unknown reason I started to go to the toilet and pee through my panties. I forgot it for years and then, when I understood a bit more and realized I had a pee fetish of some kind, I started to pee my pants again. I never did holds or anything like that, I just peed. Not long after that, I accidentally found out that omorashi is a thing and started to explore the desperation side of it too.

It's not easy to say, what is my favorite thing about it. If I think back when it all started, it feels logical to say that my favorite thing is peeing myself in general and that feeling of being relieved mixed with warm and wet feeling spreading in my genitals. However, being desperate makes that feeling A LOT more intensive physically and emotionally. I also have a thing with bathroom denial (Being the one who is denied).

I'm not so much into other people wetting themselves but there are some exceptions and moods when I enjoy it.

Thank your sharing. I like to see what parts of a different people like I really like to know what started it for people knowing how they got into this fetish I find fascinating so thank you for sharing.

It's the combination of humiliation and comfort for me. To see a sexy adult woman reduced to helplessly having an accident, blushing in shame, and then comforting her and telling her it doesn't matter that she's been so naughty, she'll just get a spanking and sex before I clean her up...there are fewer things hotter. I love the cute squirming of desperation and the wee flowing down her legs when she finally loses control. I'm also very fond of the especially humiliating "almost made it" accidents where she just wasn't quite strong enough to keep her composure.

16 hours ago, AliasnameTO said:

Seeing someone too shy to admit they have to go, but failing to fully hide it. That and someone who wets but isn't really bothered by it, or actually likes it. Mmf.

The second one is something I love to see in real life too. I've heard a story about two girls wetting their shorts and having to stay in them until they dried, but not really minding it at all, and another who wet her romper because she couldn't get it undone, and laughed about it.

18 hours ago, Frankfrankfran said:

You should never feel horrible about it. I am glad you love this fetish now. Thank you for sharing 🙂

You know how it is when you're a kid. If you wet your pants, other kids make fun out of you and you get bullied sometimes if you wet your pants too often. Later, when adult, people pity you or make fun out of you. Luckily when I was a teen, I realised I like omo and started to explore that side of my sexuality.

Guest neilscotland
On 4/2/2020 at 1:31 AM, SoggyShorts said:

I love the feeling of piss gushing into my pants, and watching the wet spot grow as it does.  I love watching a woman piss herself, and hearing the sound of it gushing out of her and splattering on the inside of the fabric of her pants as she does. 

That's exactly how I feel.

12 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

You know how it is when you're a kid. If you wet your pants, other kids make fun out of you and you get bullied sometimes if you wet your pants too often. Later, when adult, people pity you or make fun out of you. Luckily when I was a teen, I realised I like omo and started to explore that side of my sexuality.

Well glad you like it now