Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Guest Flyboy

Sounds fun! I'm not as much into the holding itself, but I must say I do enjoy having a tired and weakened bladder for the next several hours or more after holding for so long. That's when I really start to enjoy wearing a diaper, because I have a "legitimate" reason to do so. Ever heard of the rapid desperation procedure?

Guest Flyboy

This is what I was referencing. If you search online for "rapid desperation," you'll get several similar examples. Basically it gets your body to the point of desperately needing to pee, to the point where many will do so involuntarily within an hour of starting to hold. Based on my personal experience, that desperation then lingers for the next several hours as your body continues to produce more urine and your bladder is completely worn out. 

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/755-an-experiment-in-rapid-desperation/

4 hours ago, Flyboy said:

This is what I was referencing. If you search online for "rapid desperation," you'll get several similar examples. Basically it gets your body to the point of desperately needing to pee, to the point where many will do so involuntarily within an hour of starting to hold. Based on my personal experience, that desperation then lingers for the next several hours as your body continues to produce more urine and your bladder is completely worn out. 

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/755-an-experiment-in-rapid-desperation/

Okay. I'm not sure if I understood correctly but I think I've noticed this happening at some level (or something similar to it) to me but I haven't ever aimed for that to happen. I've done multiple holds on a same day and the latter ones are always harder because it feels like my muscles are weak/numb/tired. I've also noticed that if I have held a lot for one reason or another on several days, it becomes harder to stay in control of my bladder. Usually I dribble a little at those times but never lost the total control of my bladder accidentally. 

On the other hand, I think it's mentally easier to lose the control if I feel safe to do so. I've never had fully involuntary accidents in situations where I didn't want them to happen. 

Guest Flyboy

Sounds like you've essentially accomplished the same thing, but to a somewhat lesser degree. In truth, I've never physically lost control by doing this, but more of a mental loss. The urge gets so bad that I mentally just can't withstand the urge to go. After I break the seal though, I continue to have very strong, frequent urges that keep me either constantly running to the bathroom, or saturating my diaper. 

It's fun!