Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

When did your fetish start?

For me it started when I was 7 years old and was at school in year 1. At that time we had only 4 lessons per day + breaks between so I was at school from 8 to 12. I lived near by my school and my mother was at home so I could leave the school right after last lesson. Because we had only 4 hours and I was too shy to use WC outside my home I tried to hold it at home. It was not a big problem, yes I needed often very badly and my first way when I was at home went to bathroom, but I always could hold it.

One day it was different. I went at home as a usually and I needed so much too. I lived in block of appartment at the 6th floor. So I opened main entrance doors and hurried up to the stairs- I could not use lift because I was too light for it. 

When I reached first stairs I could feel that I started to pee. I managed to stop it but I was in panic. I have never experienced something similar, I always could hold all my pee to the bathroom. So I decided to go out and pee there in front of block of appartments near by some tree or bush. I peed only 2 sec but I could feel that it was wet in my crotch but better than to have all of my pee in my jeans. But I managed only turn round do two steps and I started pee again and now I could not stop it. All of my pee ran to my jeans to my shoes and some of pee ended on the floor.

At the same time I felt an unknown feeling. I did not know something about sex or omo but this feeling was so intensive that I could not forget it.

It's hard for me to pin point it. As a kid I would pee in my swim suite before going swimming and sometimes at night I would get out of bed and pee my underwear because I enjoyed the sensation. Mom worked a few days a week as I got older and as I got to know how to do laundry I would sometimes pee my pants when she was working. Also my sister who is 3 years younger than me was a bed wetter she was 5 and I was 8. One time i put on a pair of her night time potty training pants and a pair of her rubber pants and wore them to bed and sat in my room and peed in them. Next day I snuck the training pants into the laundry and put the rubber pants back in her room. So I guess her being a bed wetter and me being a kid that enjoyed wetting his swim suite played a big part in getting me started. 

For about as long as I can remember, for both wetting and diapers.  I wanted to wear diapers after finding out that both my neighbors wore them- one (a boy) was a bed-wetter and wore diapers to bed, my other neighbors used diapers while on roadtrips and at least one of their daughters wore diapers while playing soccer.

I have vague recollections of reading and rereading sections of books that involved girls wetting their pants when I was younger than twelve.

Not really sure

on the one hand i only really thought about it as a fetish as i started going through puberty. on the other hand i can remember times when people i knew peed themselves and people i knew who ofter got desperate before that which would seem quite odd if i didn't at some level have an interest. 

I believe I always had mine, I can remember looking at animated pictures of toddlers in a kids book when I was  toddler myself, and their PJs made it look like they had pooped themselves. I remember being excited by that back then already. 

I then remember setting myself in kindergarten because I was waiting for my turn at the lone computer in our classroom, to play a word game with frogs in it or something. Each persons turn only came around once every second week or something, so I didn’t want to go to the bathroom and miss it. I was also shy to ask the teacher in front of other kids if I could go pee. So I ended up getting my turn, wetting my pants almost immediately, telling the teacher discreetly, and getting picked up by my dad as it was almost the end of the school day anyway. So I lost my turn regardless, but I’ve forever since enjoyed wettings primarily. 

Just kind of always. I think I naturally grew to like it. It was a thing I had thoughts about before I considered it as a lewd topic, and as I hit 'that age' I started to just see omorashi as the main thing I was interested in for 'material'. There was no life event that drove me to like it, and I don't think there should be any expectation for one.

For me, it was a progression.  I remember in first grade peeing my pants at my desk two different times.  I I don't remember why I did, other than I couldn't leave to go to the bathroom for some reason.  I do remember it being oddly satisfying.  

I have always had an overactive bladder.  I remember at about the same age, running downstairs from my bedroom with my penis out of my pants and in my hand to be ready to start peeing as soon as I got the toilet seat up.  My mom would see me and just laugh.

I think the first time as an adult, I was about 40 and had little kids.  I was having some issues at home and at work (problems in one place seems to always to to problems in the other place, right?).  I was about to lose my job, and my manager, who actually supported me, and I proceeded to get absolutely smashed.  I woke up to very loud knocking and found myself in a hotel room with security knocking on the door and me in wet pants.

No idea how I got there and how my pants got wet, but that was the last time I ever got drunk.

A couple months later, I was coming home from work (new job), about a 45 minute ride on my motorcycle.  I had one of my overactive bladder episodes.  It was late and dark out.  The section of road I was on had no access to facilities.  I had separated from my wife by then and was living alone, so I thought to myself "what the heck" and just let go.  

One of the best feelings I had ever experienced.

So...  here I am today.

Edited by OldWetter (see edit history)