Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So, I found an excellent cam model that enjoys pissing herself and everything pee-related. I asked her if I could share a screenshot of the show she did with this forum so you guys could see some of what I'm talking about, and she said yes. 

She was really enthusiastic. She wore exactly what I asked, the price was reasonable, she did it on public cam (so that it would be chezper than private and she wouldn't lose viewers), and unprompted, she offered to record both her peeing in the jeans and squirting in them and send them to me afterwards, which she did. 

I think she stayed in those peed jeans for a good 20 minutes on cam. 

Just thought I'd share so you guys can hopefully see her as well. Her onlyfans and Twitter names are Acidalia, and her chaturbate name is Wannaownit. 

Now that I have some time, I have TONS of new/custom videos I want to upload, but I'll save that for another topic over the next day or two. 

Enjoy! 

Screenshot_20200313-130437_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200331-152730_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Hilbron (see edit history)
5 hours ago, happymadman567 said:

the mods delete everything now when it comes to promoting pages like this on here.    go ahead and look through the site.   there is no threads with chaturbate pages in them anymore.   every single one was deleted

5 hours ago, happymadman567 said:
  8 hours ago, amasonbo1 said:

Watch out, the mods like to silently delete any camgirl stuff that isn't that one latina chick.

It's very funny that even in an omorashi forum , conspiracy is always somewhere

On 4/2/2020 at 5:58 PM, scoobydooo said:

I miss having a place to post stuff like this. Thanks for sharing your find, but it probably will get deleted.

yeah same -- I get having limits on wild advertising or, hell, segregating it somewhere if you don't want it mixed in with other shares.  But I miss that there is no way to get this info even if I'm looking for it when it's also not piracy.
And I also dislike the amount of silently deleted discussion about it : (

• The topic was locked