Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

It has been a very long time since I've purposefully wet the bed but last night I decided to go for it.  A few weeks ago,  I was shopping at WalMart and found myself in the bedding section.  I was looking at some new sheets when I came across a queen sized plastic mattress cover that was super heavy duty and very crinkly.  I immediately grabbed it and threw it in my cart.  I put it on my mattress as soon as I got home.  Fast forward to last night.   I hadn't wet the bed since putting the cover on but last night something came over me and I just had to do it.  I put on a pair of briefs,  pj pants and a night shirt and crawled into bed.  I was pretty desperate so I knew it was going to be a full on soaking.  I relaxed as best as I could,  heart pounding knowing what I was about to do.  I felt it rise up to the tip and hold waiting for me to fully release.  I gave it a good five seconds and just slowly started to let it out.  I made sure my dick was pointing straight up to ensure the pee would spread over the front and down both sides of my underwear,  soaking my butt in the process.  It didn't take long for the stream to become full force as I felt the bed under me become warm and wet.  I could hear the pee hitting my underwear which got me super excited.  Once I let the last drop out I laid there for a bit enjoying the damp warm feeling.  My hands slowly disappeared under the covers where I found my now bulging erection inside my piss soaked briefs.  I could hear the wetness of my briefs as I played with hard dick for a bit.  The smell was intoxicating at this point which got me even more excited than I already was.  I eventually got up to admire the giant wet spot on the sheets and to further inspect the damage.  There wasn't a dry spot on my briefs,  the entire lower half of my shirt on both sides was soaked as well as the front, back and sides of my  pj pants.  My room  pretty quickly smelt of a bedwetter's room which is just the way I like it.  I took a video of the entire event as well as picture of the aftermath if anybody is interested.   This will be one of many bedwetting episodes now that I know my mattress is protected. 

1 hour ago, Thinwetboy said:

It has been a very long time since I've purposefully wet the bed but last night I decided to go for it.  A few weeks ago,  I was shopping at WalMart and found myself in the bedding section.  I was looking at some new sheets when I came across a queen sized plastic mattress cover that was super heavy duty and very crinkly.  I immediately grabbed it and threw it in my cart.  I put it on my mattress as soon as I got home.  Fast forward to last night.   I hadn't wet the bed since putting the cover on but last night something came over me and I just had to do it.  I put on a pair of briefs,  pj pants and a night shirt and crawled into bed.  I was pretty desperate so I knew it was going to be a full on soaking.  I relaxed as best as I could,  heart pounding knowing what I was about to do.  I felt it rise up to the tip and hold waiting for me to fully release.  I gave it a good five seconds and just slowly started to let it out.  I made sure my dick was pointing straight up to ensure the pee would spread over the front and down both sides of my underwear,  soaking my butt in the process.  It didn't take long for the stream to become full force as I felt the bed under me become warm and wet.  I could hear the pee hitting my underwear which got me super excited.  Once I let the last drop out I laid there for a bit enjoying the damp warm feeling.  My hands slowly disappeared under the covers where I found my now bulging erection inside my piss soaked briefs.  I could hear the wetness of my briefs as I played with hard dick for a bit.  The smell was intoxicating at this point which got me even more excited than I already was.  I eventually got up to admire the giant wet spot on the sheets and to further inspect the damage.  There wasn't a dry spot on my briefs,  the entire lower half of my shirt on both sides was soaked as well as the front, back and sides of my  pj pants.  My room  pretty quickly smelt of a bedwetter's room which is just the way I like it.  I took a video of the entire event as well as picture of the aftermath if anybody is interested.   This will be one of many bedwetting episodes now that I know my mattress is protected. 

From one who shares the passion your description is perfect.  It’s like I’m there experiencing the whole thing.  And yes, I’d love to see a video and/or picture.  Hope to hear more from you.