Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What Is The Best Pee You Ever Had ?

On another form I post on someone asked  "What is The Best Pee You ever Had" I shamelessly rip off the thread and this was my response.

I have had so many long hard pees in my life it is hard to pick. Here is one of the best though.

i enjoy the sensation of a very full bladder, and being desperate to pee, followed by a nice long gushing pee lasting at least a minute. I also fantasize about peeing off high places.

Although my GF at the time didn't approve of my fetish, she told me about an old abandoned railroad trestle in the woods near her home that I could pee off of. It was probably 20 feet off the ground level below. I decided to try it , and to make it extra fun I held my pee until I could not stand up straight, because my bladder was so overfull and distended. 

I walked back through the woods and soon discovered one thing she didn't mention was it ran over a fast moving stream. That could be a good thing because peeing into water like that is a bonus. But I was very desperate, and the  flowing water made it worse  . Also since I came in in the direction from her house I would have to climb up a steep incline to reach the trestle, putting additional pressure on my stretched bladder.

Suddenly my pee felt like it was going to come out and I had to squeeze my dick to keep from wetting my pants. I thought for a second to abandon my quest and just pee into the stream, because my GF would say something if I peed my pants. My need subsided a bit, so I decided to chance it, and began scrambling up the slope. I had to exert myself because of the steepness. Between that and the running water  my desperation reached the danger level again. I tried holding myself again, but nearly lost my balance.  It was impossible to climb and hold myself. I lost my first spurt, just wetting my briefs a bit. I had to stop and hold myself and stop the flow momentary. But soon another leak began despite my  clamping down with my hand. Finally I reached the top ( it actually had been no more than 2 minutes ) . But as soon as I did another big spurt occurred, this time leaking through causing a visible wet spot in my jeans.

The train tracks were long gone leaving only the rail ties to walk on with no barrier to keep from falling. I had to walk carefully, but  quickly due to my urgent situation .My goal was to get to the middle of the span. However, my bladder and sphincter had had enough. Another  long spurt leaked through my jeans causing the front of my jeans down to the crotch to get wet.It was followed by another that I could not stop. I had to pee from right  there because I was wetting my pants. I quickly unzipped and pulled out my still peeing  uncontrollably dick . I relaxed and let go of a really long powerful stream of pee. It felt so awesome. Watching my stream descend the 20 feet or so, to the water below was incredibly satisfying.  

While normally having a huge wet spot in  the front of my jeans extending down to the top of my thigh would not be as much of an  issue, if I could sneak home  unnoticed. This was not happening. I thought of waiting until I dried but realized the damage was too extensive. I tried pulling my shirt over it, but could not cover all of the wetness.  Upon arriving back at her home my GF looked immediately noticed my accident.  She made some kind of comment ,  about a grown man wetting his pants, but then let it drop.

I later learned  through the grapevine a female living near the tracks saw me peeing. She was in the opposite direction  I came from and in my desperation didn't have time to notice. At least as far as I know she was unaware I had also wet myself. It was a small town and she knew who I was. We never talked about it in person.

The trestle is no longer there.

Wow, there are so many to choose from....

I just mentioned one a few minutes ago on another thread, so there's that....

Another one, more recent, I decided to see what all the fuss was about with holding until you can't.  I did one of these late last Summer and it was as wonderful as it was made out to be. 

Another one, which I've talked about before, was one where I wandered into a store, found that the washroom was out of order, and took advantage of it to wet very visibly (cotton khaki shorts) just after asking if there was another somewhere and getting told no.

A couple of times, I have wandered into a WalMart (a specific one) and gone over to the adult diapers with intentions of wetting there, but for bonus, I found that the store brand pullups in my size were sold out, so I would instead ask an employee if they had more, and have an accident during the conversation, because obviously I have run out.  That actually has gone of twice that way.

Then there are the myriad times I have wet my bed in various ways, too numerous to list. 

My best pee is one I've talked about many times on this forum, but I guess I could stand to tell the story again. It happened my sophomore year of high school. We took a trip to the National Zoo in Washington, DC, which is about a 2.5-hour drive from my school. I get up earlier than normal that morning and pee. Because I got up so early, I drink a cup of coffee. Then it's time to go to my school, which is a 30-minute car ride (I'm not driving, as I don't have my license yet). Once at the school, we board the buses and set off. On the bus, I eat an early lunch so I don't have to buy overpriced food while at the zoo. We arrive and spend about 7 hours there. By the time we're done at the zoo, I kind of need to pee, but I despise public bathrooms so decide to try to hold it. I get back on the bus, and we leave to go back to school. Do I stop drinking to improve my ability to hold? Nope! I drink another bottle of water. An hour in, that ends up being a huge mistake. Now I really need to pee. The bus has a bathroom, but I have never used one of those things and don't want to lose my ability to say that. So what do I do? Keep holding, of course! It takes everything I have to not fidget and to otherwise keep my composure, but somehow I manage to for the remaining hour and a half. Finally, we're back at the school, and I'm thinking I may finally be able to pee. Unfortunately, they don't unlock the building for anyone to use the bathroom. I don't want to ask my dad to stop because I just want to get home, so I once again keep holding. It's only a half-hour more. The car ride home was a little worse than the bus because the car had seat belts, but it still wasn't anything I couldn't manage. When we get home, I immediately head to the bathroom. My bladder is so tight against my jeans that I have trouble unbuttoning them, but I manage to do so without leaking. I raise the toilet seat and pull my dick out, but I don't start peeing just yet. I want to time how long it takes me to let this 13-hour bladder send all that pee into the outside world. I take my iPod out, open the clock app, and start the stopwatch as I start peeing. A minute and 20 seconds later, the stream dies down, and I stop the stopwatch. That is the longest, most satisfying pee I've ever had.

I'm really glad I couldn't find my belt that morning. If I had found it and had been wearing it, I'm not sure I would have made it there at the end.

I don’t think I could possibly choose one. However, I’d probably say finally getting home after a days drinking on the town after desperately trying to maintain control in the back of the taxi, on a journey which seems to take hours, to arrive at the safety of a bathroom, to stand crossed legged whilst sorting belts buttons ETC and quite literally only just making it. 

• 2 weeks later...

One summer day, I held all day and then went for a walk at night with the intention of losing control. It took a couple of hours, but eventually I got to a point where every time I stopped walking, a wave of desperation hit and I leaked in spite of all efforts not to. It got very late/early, though, and I was tired and achy from walking for several miles, and I still hadn't lost control. I headed for home anyway. Just before I got to my apartment, I stopped at a playground (I was walking through a park). I stopped on the asphalt so I'd be able to see my puddle; and this time, when the urge peaked, I just let go.

It was the most effortless pee I'd ever had. My jeans were immediately soaked. For the first I-don't-know-how-long, I still felt desperate even as I gushed a waterfall into my pants, because my bladder was just that full. I could feel the pressure slowly dropping in my abdomen, not just in my bladder itself. The feeling of relief was incredible, and the pee just kept coming and coming and coming. I stood there, looking up at the moon and peeing, for at least a full minute.

My puddle was surprisingly small, for all that. I think a lot of it stayed in my jeans, which would not have been more wet if I'd gone wading.

I don't enjoy cold, wet pants, so I hurried home to clean up, praying I wouldn't meet anyone in the hall (unlikely at 2 am, but still). Luck was with me; I didn't get caught.

Haven't tried it since. Too much hassle for too little return 😛

• 2 months later...
On 4/14/2020 at 2:56 AM, she_gryphon said:

One summer day, I held all day and then went for a walk at night with the intention of losing control. It took a couple of hours, but eventually I got to a point where every time I stopped walking, a wave of desperation hit and I leaked in spite of all efforts not to. It got very late/early, though, and I was tired and achy from walking for several miles, and I still hadn't lost control. I headed for home anyway. Just before I got to my apartment, I stopped at a playground (I was walking through a park). I stopped on the asphalt so I'd be able to see my puddle; and this time, when the urge peaked, I just let go.

It was the most effortless pee I'd ever had. My jeans were immediately soaked. For the first I-don't-know-how-long, I still felt desperate even as I gushed a waterfall into my pants, because my bladder was just that full. I could feel the pressure slowly dropping in my abdomen, not just in my bladder itself. The feeling of relief was incredible, and the pee just kept coming and coming and coming. I stood there, looking up at the moon and peeing, for at least a full minute.

My puddle was surprisingly small, for all that. I think a lot of it stayed in my jeans, which would not have been more wet if I'd gone wading.

I don't enjoy cold, wet pants, so I hurried home to clean up, praying I wouldn't meet anyone in the hall (unlikely at 2 am, but still). Luck was with me; I didn't get caught.

Haven't tried it since. Too much hassle for too little return 😛

That sounds like a beautiful experience, I need to find the courage to do something similar one day