Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The longest you have ever spent in pissy underwear?

In the summer when it's hot, I often spend the whole night wearing wet underwear while clubbing. I pee through my panties (on the toilet or not) or I'm holding and leaking regularly to re-wet them constantly. If I wear a skirt or a dress, no one can tell, I just have to make sure I don't sit down while panties are wet. In colder months I don't do that and change my underwear and pantyhose soon after they get wet.

It's such a naughty feeling when wearing wet panties while pretending everything is ok, talking to people, dancing etc. But that also bits me un the ass sometimes, because I get so comfortable wearing wet panties I forget about that and sit down. When I realise what I done, it's already too late and I have an obvious wet patch on my ass.

I think, for wet underwear, the answer is not all that much.... maybe two or three hours at most, but no specific instance is coming to mind.

I'm going to bend the question just a little and say wet pants rather than wet underwear because the longest as an adult was commando....

Roughly eight hours. 

I was wearing a pair of unlined nylon trackies, commando, as I said, to bed.  I had hydrated pretty well before bedtime (translated, this means guzzled as much water as my system would take in, waited for it to start to work through, and then guzzled more), and maybe half an hour after climbing into bed, I wet pretty forcefully and at length.  I slept in those all night long, rewetting them any time I woke up needing to pee.  In the morning, I got up, shook some of the wet off of me, and marched straight to the washroom, not taking them off until they were well-soaked from the shower.

I don't know how many times I peed in them that night, but I do remember jacking off at least six.

A while back I was staying in a hotel with my girlfriend of the time, for one reason it another I had gone down a day early and she was joining me the following day. 

So I decided to have some fun. I drank coffee, herbal tea, beer, you name it and I was peeing almost constantly. I decided to re wet the same pair of briefs time and time again, must have went on for hours cause when I started it was mid afternoon and when I had finally had my fun it was pitch black. 

Anyway, at one point I needed more supplies, but rather than shower and change I decided to pat myself down with a towel, don a pair of black, loose fitting jogger bottoms and cover myself in deodorant and walk into town to get supplies, still wearing the same briefs I’d being wetting all day. 

From what I recall it was fairly quiet out and about but stood in a fairly long queue in Tesco I became quite self conscious about my situation. Did anyone notice? Possibly. Do I like the thought of someone noticing? At the time yes, I would have been mortified but right now I kinda hope someone did. 

I have some black pants that hide the wetness really good, so every once in awhile I have wet myself at work and worn my wet underwear and pants all day long.  I drink lots of water which makes me pee more, but it keeps it very diluted at the same time, so it doesn’t smell bad.  I also only sit on my own office chair at work when I do this, for obvious reasons. Lol

I don't actually remember. Not long, I don't like it, it feels super uncomfortable.

There was this one time I had a holding contest via kik and lost. I had to stay in my wet clothes for punishment at least an hour, maybe 2? Not sure. Anyway, that wasn't my thing. Staying in those wet clothes or being punished in that situation. 

But idk, if my undies were wet and everything else would be dry... I think I need to try that some day. With a dress or something.

In a wet diaper I've stayed much longer. It's different and I find it comfy.

20 hours ago, Damnation said:

I don't actually remember. Not long, I don't like it, it feels super uncomfortable.

You might be able to fix this by choosing your underwear carefully.  If you steer clear of cotton, instead going with polyester, nylon, spandex, silk or satin, it will not feel so uncomfortable when they are wet.

...at least, that's my experience as a guy.

One time my GF made me stay in wet pants for about 5 hours in public. We were in Vegas and I got really drunk and peed myself. It was early in the night so she was mad that I got drunk so early because she wanted to shop. After I peed all over myself she drug me around in pee clothes and continued to go shopping. If people asked if I was ok she would say “he is really drunk” or “ the little boy couldn’t make it to the bathroom” or “we ran out of diapers and the little boy isn’t ready for big boy pants.” Since I have minimal bladder control when super drunk I also continued to rewet myself throughout the night because my GF wouldn’t  let me go to the bathroom because I am a wondering drunk and she didn’t want to lose me. People reactions were a laugh, a smile, an awe it he ok or my GF would encouraged other women to make fun of me and she made fun of me. When we got back to the hotel my GF diaper me so I Wouldn’t wet the bed. Sine that day she has called me a wet little boy

2 hours ago, SoggyShorts said:

You might be able to fix this by choosing your underwear carefully.  If you steer clear of cotton, instead going with polyester, nylon, spandex, silk or satin, it will not feel so uncomfortable when they are wet.

...at least, that's my experience as a guy.

Okayy. Never thought that before actually. 🤔 Thanks for advice.

1 hour ago, Damnation said:

Okayy. Never thought that before actually. 🤔 Thanks for advice.

I hope it works as well for you as it does for me.  Enjoy your newfound wet comfort.

14 minutes ago, JMatthews1995 said:

I have found sports type ones that are made of that mesh fabric to be perfect. They dry really quick so you can keep them on ages!

Hm?  Mesh fabric?  Interesting.  I have some that are polyester/spandex knit that are quite nice.  Maybe we're talking about the same thing?

39 minutes ago, SoggyShorts said:

Hm?  Mesh fabric?  Interesting.  I have some that are polyester/spandex knit that are quite nice.  Maybe we're talking about the same thing?

I got advised on these. So I bought some similar ones. They work well. The pee floods through them rather than spreading like crazy. But they dry very quickly as well!

https://www.exofficio.com/mens-give-n-go-20-sport-mesh-9-boxer-brief/1241-6719.html?dwvar_1241-6719_color=9116&dwvar_1241-6719_size=000093S&cgid=mens_underwear_boxerbriefs#start=1

Have a look at the close up photo of the fabric.

55 minutes ago, Damnation said:

I have kinda mixed feelings about this. Because I prefer it spreading but drying quickly would be definitely a bonus.

Experiment a bit.  I took me several rounds before I found the ones I like (and sadly, they are no longer available).  They are great because they do spread, to the point that the whole brief gets soaked, regardless of what position I'm in, and they dry quickly.