Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting while running or walking

This covid-19 stay at home stuff is difficult.  

I'm an older guy, already retired, so money isn't the issue.  Since I'm in a higher risk category, it's  just doing all the stuff to stay safe that is a hassle.  Ordering all my groceries on line, then scheduling the time to get to the curbside pickup.  Not seeing my friends. Not seeing my grandkids.  It's  all painful. 

One of my pleasures is going out for a brisk walk every day.  I have a very large park within a couple of blocks that has a mile long running/walking path.  It's big enough that there is lots of room for physical distancing.  All the bathroom's are currently closed, but since there is a rather large nearby homeless population, I would rather wet my pants than use those bathrooms, even if they were open.  Which I do.

When I go for my walk, I try to walk as fast as possible for the exercise, usually 15 to 16 minute mile pace, and I try to cover 4 to 5 miles.

I have a pair of black polyester running pants that I wear and nothing underneath.  What's cool about these is that I can pee in them and it isn't very noticable unless you re within the dreaded 6 foot distance.  So, as I'm walking, I will often let pee leak out as I have to go, which then dribbles down my leg.  I love that feeling.

What I've noticed though is that if I'm walking at my fast pace, it is very difficult to let it out, so it continues to build up urgency without the release.  If I slow down to a slower pace, then I can let go and it gushes out.  I can still let it out walking fast if I let it build long enough and really focus in letting go.  After the first gush,  then it gets easier, especially if I have let the pressure build up in my bladder.  

I noticed this on a couple of my walks because I ended up not peeing much during the walk, but as i slowed down at my house to end the walk, i would become desperate and pee would practically gush out.

Does anybody else have similar experiences? 7

Guest Nils JD

Well, same here.
As long as I walk I can't pee, but soon as I stop I can release it all in a beautfiul flow... 🙂
It floods my running tights (I often don't wear anything underneath them, haha) and creates a warm puddle in my sockless worn running shoes (no blisters here, haha).

All in all it's a superb scenario and a great outfit to soak. I love it!

Running is my go-to way for getting out and wetting somewhere more exciting than the bath tub. I've done it more than a few times (look at my user name). I've found that the movement of running makes it hard to let go. On the other hand, I have done it and it's pretty great when you can relax enough to let it happen. Running is also a good way to get yourself completely bursting. Run until you think you're at a 9.5 and then stop and you'll suddenly find yourself to actually be at an 11. As an unexpected benefit to attempting to wet my shorts while running, I also improved my form. Guess I had some tension in the hips that was preventing my glutes from doing their share of the work and relaxing to try and pee helped relax that tension as well.

Guest Nils JD
1 hour ago, WetConverse said:

Some years ago I pissed my jeans while skateboarding. Not actually while boarding thought. I had to got pretty bad so I stopped and just l let all out into my jeans. When my bladder was empty I just stepped in my complete soaked skater shoes back on the board and continued skating 😜

Nice, that's a scenario I should consider for myself...
Telling from your username I think we have in common that we like wet shoes, haha.

Do you prefer to wear your sneakers and skater shoes with or without socks, lol?

9 hours ago, Nils JD said:

Nice, that's a scenario I should consider for myself...
Telling from your username I think we have in common that we like wet shoes, haha.

Do you prefer to wear your sneakers and skater shoes with or without socks, lol?

Depends, at home I prefer to wear them without socks. Outside or when I'm skating I prefer to wear them with socks 😉

Guest Nils JD
1 hour ago, WetConverse said:

Depends, at home I prefer to wear them without socks. Outside or when I'm skating I prefer to wear them with socks 😉

That's cool and probably a wise decision, haha.
I'm a weird fan of wearing sneakers without socks... 😏😇

On 3/31/2020 at 8:20 PM, WetConverse said:

Some years ago I pissed my jeans while skateboarding. Not actually while boarding thought. I had to got pretty bad so I stopped and just l let all out into my jeans. When my bladder was empty I just stepped in my complete soaked skater shoes back on the board and continued skating 😜

Wow! Wet skate shoes are great hehehe

Guest neilscotland
On 3/30/2020 at 7:13 PM, peepantsrunner said:

Running is my go-to way for getting out and wetting somewhere more exciting than the bath tub. I've done it more than a few times (look at my user name). I've found that the movement of running makes it hard to let go. On the other hand, I have done it and it's pretty great when you can relax enough to let it happen. Running is also a good way to get yourself completely bursting. Run until you think you're at a 9.5 and then stop and you'll suddenly find yourself to actually be at an 11. As an unexpected benefit to attempting to wet my shorts while running, I also improved my form. Guess I had some tension in the hips that was preventing my glutes from doing their share of the work and relaxing to try and pee helped relax that tension as well.

That sounds an excellent idea - run to get fit and pee yourself - must try it.

• 4 months later...