Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Lalala85 asked me to post this old story I wrote for Nyou Fiction.  If I remember right, Rikuko was sort of an expy of a character Orpheum had recently written about.

It had been a long day at the office, and Rikuko just wanted to rest.  But she couldn't rest yet.  She had one more duty to perform.  With a rhythmic clicking of heels on hardwood, the stately Asian tricenarian in her dark blue business suit walked into the master bedroom carrying a plastic sack, and closed the door behind her.  She set the bag down on the bed, closed the blinds, and locked the door.  She wished she had even further assurance that no one was going to witness the following scene besides its intended audience.  She was anything but shy, but this was one thing that could wreck anyone's perception of her, like a well-placed strike from a hammer could wreck any marble goddess.

Her wristwatch went onto the dresser.  She took off her black high heels and placed them in the closet, then carefully slipped off her stockings and put them in the dirty clothes basket.  She removed her professional attire piece by piece and hung it up.  Her usual fastidiousness was exaggerated into even more slow and deliberate care by her intentional procrastination.  She was very hesitant to go through with what would happen once these pieces of her dignity had all been stripped away.

She stood there for a while in her bra and panties, prolonging the inevitable.  Despite being nearly naked, she still looked very proper.  Organized.  Professional.  Dignified.  Even a little intimidating.  This was because of two things: her perfect posture, which she almost never neglected, even in the most private and informal situations; and her humorless expression, which she wore almost every waking hour of every day.  The effect was helped by her black hair, still done up into a bun with no strand out of place, and her makeup, which made her look as precise and immaculate as a human being could hope to be.  From the neck up, she still looked like she could be a lawyer, a doctor, a C.E.O., or a strict schoolteacher.

It was with great hesitation that she brought herself to the next step.  Slowly, her polished nails plunged into the space between the elastic band of her panties and her pale flesh, like the talons of a bird of prey making a kill.  The veil of modesty gradually made its way down her thighs until it fell past her ankles onto the floor.  She suppressed a shiver as the cold air of the room met her most intimate parts, even though there was no one to witness this lapse of composure if she had let it happen.  She looked down, as if to confirm that she did indeed have the private parts of a mortal woman.  She was cleanly shaven, as she had kept herself for a long time.  Not for the sake of any man, but for her own sense of orderliness.

She hadn't looked at the bag she'd laid on the bed, as if ignoring it would make it disappear, along with her humiliating agreement.  But it was still there, and the lettering of its shameful contents still faintly showed through the white plastic in shades of pink and baby blue.  It was a package of adult diapers.  With her well-kept fingernails, she angrily yet gracefully clawed open the packaging.  Her lips curled back a little, violating her statue-like solemnness.  She was angry at the inanimate objects, and wished to hiss at them like a cat, or better yet, attack them.  But she didn't.  She put one on.

She had fastened diapers around the body of a child far too many times, but that didn't make the job of fastening them around herself any less awkward.  If anything, it did the opposite.  She felt that she, Rikuko Nanri-Paris, a refined, well-educated woman of thirty-seven, and executive vice president of a multi-million dollar corporation, had regressed to the level of a helpless infant.  Imagining putting on a diaper was nothing compared to doing it.  But then, wearing a clean diaper was nothing compared to what she had agreed to do.

Even once the diaper was properly fitted to her body, she felt like there was something wrong.  It didn't feel like clothes.  Something about the way it hugged her hips felt very strange.  She became distracted by her new garment, looking at herself in the full length mirror.  Something about the look and feel of the childish yet revealing bottom tempted her to wiggle her hips, and she did just that.  Her lips didn't smile, but her eyes revealed that she was giggling on the inside.  Her performance was quite poor.  But then she'd realized long ago that she couldn't be sexy.  Not in the conventional sense, at least.  Her curves identified her as a woman, but didn't do much beyond that, and she wouldn't have known how to emphasize them even if she'd taken a six-week course on the subject.  It had always been her composure, her dignified appearance and manners, and her intimidating spirit that had grasped and held the attention of the opposite sex.  

Her beautiful face helped some.  She had gorgeous brown eyes that looked almost like tiger's eye pendants when the light hit them the right way, arching eyebrows, soft and full lips, and an adorable button nose, all set in a head that was the epitome of feminine elegance.  But it wasn't always easy to notice beauty when it was served as such a cold dish.  Another turn-on was the surprising yet unmistakably present warmth beneath her frigid exterior, the compassion and fierce devotion she showed for those few who she deeply cared for.  Most never had a chance to see that, however.

Rikuko couldn't stall any longer.  She took a deep breath, collected herself, unlocked the door, and opened it wide.

"I'm ready," she said in her normal silky voice.  Her stern, indifferent expression was replaced by a smile, which faded away when she realized how fake it must have looked.  Now she had an audience, and no choice but to perform.  Her heart beat like the wings of a hummingbird.

"I'm going to pee first.  Once I'm done with that, I'll poop."  Her words were met with a wide grin beneath the pair of eyes fixed on the region of her pelvis.  Rikuko wished she had one hundredth that enthusiasm over the proceedings.  

She hadn't taken a restroom break all day, which was unfortunate for her personal comfort, but useful for her purpose.  Rikuko had excellent bladder control.  That meant she could hold large quantities of urine inside for large spans of time without being distracted from her duties or even betraying the slightest sign of discomfort.  It also meant she could let loose the instant she wanted to, despite suppressing the need for hours, and despite the other factors that would make a shyer woman hesitant to release her stream.  She wasn't even bashful doing it while watched.  It was a normal thing every person did, and she would never allow herself to appear ashamed of it.  It was the thing she was about to do now that wasn't normal, and that was why she felt so apprehensive and shameful about it.  But a deal was a deal.  She put her hands on her hips, spread her legs apart ever so slightly, and prepared to do something very abnormal.

"Here I go."  She wasn't sure she'd be able to do it, but when the time came, her external urethral muscle released its grip readily, and a muffled hissing sound could be heard.  Closing her eyes, she tilted her head back.  

"Aaah!"  She sounded an exaggerated sigh of relief, her ruby lips forming a fainter and more believable smile than before, and her eyelashes fluttering with pleasure.  Now she could add "actress" to her many skills, since in her mind the pleasure was being greatly overshadowed by the discomfort, guilt, and extreme strangeness she felt at that moment.  

The feeling inside the diaper was certainly strange.  Instead of feeling wet, it was as if the absorbent material below her urethral meatus was merely warming up.  It felt sort of like she was doing the splits naked on a space heater that had been carpeted over.  But before long, the large-bladdered lady's output was greater than the material could suck in.  A pool formed in the diaper's lowest point, and Rikuko's mons veneris and the tops of her thighs went for a dip.  It was somewhat pleasant, and made her wish the rest of her body could relax in a hot tub as well.  After three quarters of a minute, the hissing stopped, and the professional look returned to the relieved woman's face.  

But, despite her wonderful self-control, she was blushing.  A full bladder intentionally emptied into an adult diaper worn when no medical problem required it.  Such a dirty thing for a woman of her stature to do.  If Rukiko had had illicit sex with a boy in the antechamber of her church right after her own conformation ceremony she could hardly have felt more guilty than she did now.  And yet what she was about to do was even worse, and much, much dirtier.

Rikuko spoke again as the absorbent fabric was catching up with the backlog of urine.  "I'm done peeing now, so I'm going to start pooping.  Normally I poop first thing every morning, and then never have to poop again all day.  But this morning I was in such a hurry that didn't poop, so I have a lot of poop inside me."

It would have been easier if she had squatted, but she refused to.  Although she was about to defecate into a diaper, she still wanted to maintain a part of her dignity by standing like a human being trained in proper posture, not crouching on her haunches like a dog befouling a lawn.  So she stood there like she was nailed to the floor.  Her eyes closed.  Her breathing deepened.  The redness of her face deepend as well.  Squatting or not, it was apparent that she was in the action of moving her bowels.

She didn't really have any way to spread her firm, well-rounded cheeks, so they remained tightly closed, as if the dignified part of her was controlling them and using them to keep this shameful action from happening, while the part of her that accepted the situation was opening her anus and pushing from within.

Not much was happening, so the beautiful businesswoman betrayed her august exterior even more by bending her knees just a little, taking a deep breath, and squeezing.  Since she was there to put on a show, she decided to go the whole nine yards, and grunted loudly.  Her hidden anal opening finally became a serviceable passage, and a firm but malleable fecal bolus crawled through.  With nowhere to go, it stayed between her tense cheeks, curling around to move downward instead of outward.  With a rustle, it fell into the cavity of the diaper, winding up partly between her legs, partly stuck in her crevice, and partly reshaped by her body and her garment.  Once the entire mass had slipped out of her rear opening, the shapeless mess of "N" and "G" sounds coming out of her front opening died out and was replaced by feminine gasping sounds as she drew breath in again.

Having a lump of feces inside her diaper felt even stranger than she'd anticipated.  She enjoyed the sensation just a little bit, with that childish feeling of naughtiness she rarely felt these days.  Without looking inside, she couldn't tell for sure what shape it was, but it felt to her like she had a frog in her diaper that had been lounging in a luke-warm pond on a hot day.  There wasn't much smell.  The strict diet that kept Rikuko's figure fit and trim also kept her intestinal gases at a low volume.  This was just as well, since no one could believe a fine lady like her could release foul gas anyway.

Now that she had gotten the hang of messing a diaper, the rest came more easily.  Pushing a little more discreetly than last time, she transferred a stubby cylinder of waste from her rectum into her diaper.  Blocked by the first mass, it couldn't fall all the way down, and came to rest between her cheeks like a hot dog in a bun.  What came next also had that sausage shape, but was longer and smoother, and had even less room once it had squirmed out.  Its end pushed the other two between her legs to where a hard part of one was tickling her crotch, and its middle section buckled and curved to the sides several times, leaving her with something shaped like a squiggly line stuffed into the space between her body and the fabric.  The squishing, squirming, sticky sounds produced by liberating this length of feces brought a smile to the viewer's face.

"There's just a little more left inside," Rukiko said.  True to her word, some more feces exited her.  It was a soft shapeless blob that further moved her earlier productions so that everything from the proximal border of her vulva to the part of her back below the waistband of the diaper felt packed tight with manure.

"There," Rikuko said with a fake sound of satisfaction, along with a hint of confrontationalism, to her four year old daughter, who had been watching the show eagerly.  "I've peed and pooped in a diaper."  She turned around and smacked her bottom.  The dull thump and unyielding lump proved that her young-looking mother had indeed loaded up the diaper.  "Now you have to pee and poop in the toilet from now on," Rikuko continued sternly.  "That was the deal."  

She softened her voice somewhat.  "I'm not going to be mad if you're not dry every single day, but you have to try.  If you're going to wear panties like I do, you have a responsibility to keep them clean like I do.  Peeing and pooping in your diaper is...well, it's not the worst feeling in the world.  But it's not nice to have to get wet every time you have to pee, and get sticky every time you have to poop.  And now you can't say that I'm calling it a bad thing without every trying it, because I just did it, and it's yucky.  And now I'm all yucky and I'll have to clean myself up.  It's much better to go to the toilet every time you have to pee or poop, even though it might be a long ways away and it can be hard to hold your pee or poop until you're there.  I do that every time, and you can too.  I'm going to go clean up now."

Rikuko walked into the bathroom and shut and locked the door.  She hoped she had finally driven the point home.  If this tactic didn't get the stubborn child to give up diapers, she was completely out of ideas.

Thank you so much! This story is an absolute classic to me. I’ve always preferred more realistic stories and this one in particular just has an air of authenticity that I don’t think a lot of other stories can match. Your descriptions of the relief and enjoyment that your characters feel as they do these things is pitch-perfect. You can feel all at once the shame, humiliation, disgust, and unexpected arousal in Rukiko. Absolutely terrific story and I wish there were more like it. 

Edited by lalala85 (see edit history)
20 hours ago, lalala85 said:

I’ve always preferred more realistic stories and this one in particular just has an air of authenticity that I don’t think a lot of other stories can match. Your descriptions of the relief and enjoyment that your characters feel as they do these things is pitch-perfect.

I'm happy you and others enjoy this.  Maybe I'll dust off more old stories.  I'm especially glad it seems realistic to you.  That was what I was going for, but I can't remember if I did any research or just guessed how it would go.

11 hours ago, diokno44x said:

I recall someone had an idea for a sequel where mother and child slowly, but steadily,swap. The child getting out of diapers, the mom going back into them

I remember that too, and I distinctly did not want to do that.  It didn't fit my conception of the character, and I didn't want to continue a "realistic" story with a "larger than life" story.  As it turned out, I never used Rikuko again, and I pretty much forgot about her.  Over the years I've written about various semi-interchangable businesswomen rather than telling the continuing saga of a single character.

7 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

I'm happy you and others enjoy this.  Maybe I'll dust off more old stories.  I'm especially glad it seems realistic to you.  That was what I was going for, but I can't remember if I did any research or just guessed how it would go.

I remember that too, and I distinctly did not want to do that.  It didn't fit my conception of the character, and I didn't want to continue a "realistic" story with a "larger than life" story.  As it turned out, I never used Rikuko again, and I pretty much forgot about her.  Over the years I've written about various semi-interchangable businesswomen rather than telling the continuing saga of a single character.

Good point, well, nice to see you still picking up the pen now and again Jimmy.