Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female ⭐Alice (wet girlfriend) had a little fun tonight and soaked her little pyjama shorts in bed instead of going to the toilet!⭐

Hi everyone,  just wanted to say were doing fine and enjoying more quality time together as the UK is currently in lockdown.

Tonight, Alice didn't feel like going to the toilet at all, so she just drank a lot of tea and wanted to just wet the bed again and again in her little pyjamas!

She is so cute sometimes!

She absolutely loves wetting the bed whenever we chill out and watch tv and we've been able to do this quite a bit since being in isolation! Certainly is a nice way to feel better when all this worry is going on in the world.

Sometimes she will just wait until I'm not expecting it and will just totally flood her pants and let it soak under both of us, and other times she likes to tease and just let a little out at a time. 

Sometimes she will hold it until she cant any longer and then climb on me and make me warm while she hugs me tight🤭

I certainly cant complain when I get to watch and feel that spreading wetness and warmth up close and personal, and it's really cute watching her chill out in her soaked shorts letting go again so carelessly when she needs to pee again like 3 or 4 more times!

To me it's just a very intimate, and incredibly sexy way for us to bond and be happy. 

Just wanted to say hi and let everyone know she is still doing well and being her usual wet and adorable kinky little self! 💛

We are currently working on a bedwetting compilation of her wetting the bed many times, and rewetting, in different positions and pyjamas and panties etc to document some of her her wet nights and our way of coping with isolation 🥰

She really loves it and it's a big sense of freedom for her to just be a lazy, wet girl and not bother using the toilet to pee all night long! She really likes the warmth and the way wet panties or pyjamas feel.

We will make some more outdoor videos once things have calmed down in the world we hope!

Heres a few pics of her after she flooded her cute pyjamas several times! Hope you enjoy 😊

20200327_010836.jpg

20200327_010942.jpg

20200327_010916.jpg

20200327_010854.jpg

20200327_010722.jpg

20200327_010620.jpg

20200327_010556.jpg

20200327_005344.jpg

20200327_005202.jpg

20200327_005143.jpg

20200327_005141.jpg

20200327_004936.jpg

20200327_004941.jpg

3 minutes ago, trekkie said:

It's awesome that you have someone who'll do this for/with you! Being able to share it like that is something that many of us dream of all our lives.

You ever pee yourself for her?

Thanks.

Yes it was always a dream of mine, and being open about it from the beginning, she was very keen to try it and has really grown to love it! 

Like a way of life now and a great way for her to relax  be herself and oee herself lol.

Yes I have done it too, but I'm mostly into watching/feeling her do it.

Shes mostly into just doing it herself or watching other girls do it, so it works well for both of us 🥰

1 minute ago, Mariner62 said:

Completely soaked those pyjamas.  Thanks for sharing.

Your welcome! She sure did! Will be making a compilation of her wetting the bed soon, already have few clips,  will upload a little clip soon I think 😊

6 hours ago, leepee43 said:

You describe perfectly one of my main reasons for enjoying pants wetting....its so nice to relax and let go of not only ones worries of the world, but of ones bladder too.  Its a great way to escape into your own warm, wet comfort zone. I hope you both enjoy the time together.  Its getting crazy here in northeast texas too. Thanks for the wonderful update.

I agree! It is one awesome way to relax and forget the outside world!

Things are pretty crazy here in the UK too, the whole country in lockdown and only allowed to go out for excercise and essentials! 

Will have to still try to film some outdoor wettings and rewettings on our trips to get essentials I guess! 🤭

Stay safe!