Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I know that this is not directly related wetting or omorashi, but I hope that you’re okay with me posting it anyway… 😉

This happened almost 10 years ago when I was 15 or 16 years old. It was during a bus ride Legoland (Billund) with the whole class. It was in the middle of the summer and the whether was amazing is I was just wearing a long but loose summer dress over a normal set of underwear. During the bus ride, I was sharing a set with one of my good friends while we were listened to music and enjoying the snacks and drinks we had brought along for the ride. However, at some point during the ride, I was about the take a sip of coca cola bottle when I accidentally dropped the bottle into my lab. I quickly picked up the bottle but a large amount out its content had already spilled out into my lab and was quickly soaking through the thin cotton dress and further into my tight cotton panties.

My crotch was completely soaked in coke and I was sooo annoyed with myself! Fortunately, the dress that I had chosen was dark/black and the wetness was barely visible, but I still had the spent the rest of the ride, on a wet seat wet completely soaked panties!

As we arrived at Legoland and stepped out into the sun, the wetness on my dress and panties, dried fairly quickly, BUT as the coke dried the sugar content turned into a thick and stick sirup, turning my once wet panties into sticky nightmare!

Being stuck a long way from home, I had to spent the entire day running around Legoland with uncomfortably sticky panties, constantly clinging to my private areas… 😅

Guest Nils JD

Wow, that's both funny and uncomfortable.

Might sound weird, but maybe you could have peed through your panties to wash away the sticking sirup... 🙂
(Maybe too much fetish imagination going on here, haha.)

7 hours ago, VådeTrusser said:

I know that this is not directly related wetting or omorashi, but I hope that you’re okay with me posting it anyway… 😉

This happened almost 10 years ago when I was 15 or 16 years old. It was during a bus ride Legoland (Billund) with the whole class. It was in the middle of the summer and the whether was amazing is I was just wearing a long but loose summer dress over a normal set of underwear. During the bus ride, I was sharing a set with one of my good friends while we were listened to music and enjoying the snacks and drinks we had brought along for the ride. However, at some point during the ride, I was about the take a sip of coca cola bottle when I accidentally dropped the bottle into my lab. I quickly picked up the bottle but a large amount out its content had already spilled out into my lab and was quickly soaking through the thin cotton dress and further into my tight cotton panties.

My crotch was completely soaked in coke and I was sooo annoyed with myself! Fortunately, the dress that I had chosen was dark/black and the wetness was barely visible, but I still had the spent the rest of the ride, on a wet seat wet completely soaked panties!

As we arrived at Legoland and stepped out into the sun, the wetness on my dress and panties, dried fairly quickly, BUT as the coke dried the sugar content turned into a thick and stick sirup, turning my once wet panties into sticky nightmare!

Being stuck a long way from home, I had to spent the entire day running around Legoland with uncomfortably sticky panties, constantly clinging to my private areas… 😅

That's a cute and embarrassing story!