Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Splenden's Art + Requests

Hello again!! I've been lurking a lot and finally took the leap from viewing omo art, to creating omo art. It was only a matter of time, tbh. So I thought I might as well make a topic for it. I pretty much exclusively draw furries, no humans, as I can't seem to get their anatomy right (especially faces). I prefer furry omo too, usually. If anyone has any furry omo requests, drop it here (politely!) and I might give it a go! I won't draw frontal nudity or messing but those are my only rules (besides the obvious, i.e, no underage).

Here's some examples of my work, quick OC stuff I did tonight just so I would have something to post here... The gif was experimental, I don't love it but it wasn't a total failure.

spacer.png           spacer.png

Anyways, like I said, feel free to drop a request or suggestion

Guest Carsh

Hey hope you having a great day, I was wondering if you could draw Yuumi wetting herself in little pj’s while riding on her book. Thank you and have a great day! (Btw you’re stuff is awesome and the gif is pretty sweet too)

1 hour ago, Carsh said:

Hey hope you having a great day, I was wondering if you could draw Yuumi wetting herself in little pj’s while riding on her book. Thank you and have a great day! (Btw you’re stuff is awesome and the gif is pretty sweet too)

Hi, thanks so much for the kind words!! That's a great request, I started on it but was wondering if you have a preference for facial expression, tail position, or a specific type of pj's, or any other little details? I'm a huge perfectionist (and people-pleaser) lol. Of course if you have no preference I'll just do whatever, no worries

Guest Carsh
On 3/27/2020 at 1:08 AM, splenden said:

Hi, thanks so much for the kind words!! That's a great request, I started on it but was wondering if you have a preference for facial expression, tail position, or a specific type of pj's, or any other little details? I'm a huge perfectionist (and people-pleaser) lol. Of course if you have no preference I'll just do whatever, no worries

I’d say the facial expression would probably be a mix of relief and embarrassment, and I have no real preference on what the tail position is or what kind of pj’s they are. Thank you for doing the request and I hope you have a great day!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/17/2020 at 7:29 PM, Feelitflow said:

Hey, uhh, I've been looking for some omo art of Noelle from deltarune for a really long time, could you draw some plz?

I'm not sure of her age but you could age her up to be safe.

Thanks in advance, and tell me if there's any issues i can help with.

I can totally do this! I love her design, I'll work on this (+ anything else) whenever I get some free time!

In other news here's a rushed golden retriever diaper pic I did recently just for practice since I am not used to doing omo art. I'm going to make a gallery album soon after I have a few more pics saved up

aqnGed2.png

Thanks everyone for being so nice!