Jump to content
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

female My friend is taking requests

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, MrWet89 said:

Link to her page?

Her IG is mdpau182. She also have Patreon but no omo content there www.patreon.com/summer97

 Let me know if you want a custom video. 

Share this post


Link to post

Hey. 🙂 She's very cute indeed.
The thing is I neither use Cashapp nor Venmo, neither have a credit card...

I can only send money via PayPal which has become an understandable problem for this kind of business. 😕

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Nils JD said:

Hey. 🙂 She's very cute indeed.
The thing is I neither use Cashapp nor Venmo, neither have a credit card...

I can only send money via PayPal which has become an understandable problem for this kind of business. 😕

She accepts PayPal. That's the payment method I used to buy her videos 😉 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, peecr48 said:

She accepts PayPal. That's the payment method I used to buy her videos 😉 

Cool... That's great. Would she do a video wetting herself in leggings and sneakers?

I have to pay attention to my outgoings though.
Just paid €80 for clothes for a girl I've met irl before...
We've had wetting fun in person before, I pay her for this though.

She'll wet those clothes for me on video. I hope we can meet again after all this shit is over, haha...
Therefore I don't have much money atm. But I'd be interested to know if she's up for this and what's her price.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Nils JD said:

Cool... That's great. Would she do a video wetting herself in leggings and sneakers?

I have to pay attention to my outgoings though.
Just paid €80 for clothes for a girl I've met irl before...
We've had wetting fun in person before, I pay her for this though.

She'll wet those clothes for me on video. I hope we can meet again after all this shit is over, haha...
Therefore I don't have much money atm. But I'd be interested to know if she's up for this and what's her price.

I asked her and she will do it for $70. Her videos are usually long and she include extras 👌

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, peecr48 said:

I asked her and she will do it for $70. Her videos are usually long and she include extras 👌

Cool, that's definitely fair.
I have to make up my mind and check my financial situation. 🙂

Thank you so much for asking her. 👍
I'll sleep one night over it.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Nils JD said:

Cool, that's definitely fair.
I have to make up my mind and check my financial situation. 🙂

Thank you so much for asking her. 👍
I'll sleep one night over it.

Sure no problem! Just let me know how your conversation with the pillow goes 😉

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, peecr48 said:

Hi all,

I have a friend who's taking requests. She is super responsive, open minded and really easy to work with. She already made two videos for me in less than 12 hours after the payment was sent.

Prices a super reasonable and she's super hot!

1.PNG

 

 

I assume wetting... but have you also seen her do intense desperation?  I feel like that's where most vids seem... lacking.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Super hot! Well you know what I'm going to ask for... bed wetting content 😉

 

Would love to see her wetting the bed as well... That's my thing too. I would have to ask her if she is willing to do it 👌

2 hours ago, herinfinitedesp said:

I assume wetting... but have you also seen her do intense desperation?  I feel like that's where most vids seem... lacking.

The only wetting videos she have made so far, are the ones I ordered and doesn't contain desperation because I didn't ask for it. 

I am pretty sure she can do a sexy desperation video if someone asks for it 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, peecr48 said:

Would love to see her wetting the bed as well... That's my thing too. I would have to ask her if she is willing to do it 👌

100% bedwetting!! Please ask for us 😁

 

Edited by iloveit1 (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, peecr48 said:

Would love to see her wetting the bed as well... That's my thing too. I would have to ask her if she is willing to do it 👌

The only wetting videos she have made so far, are the ones I ordered and doesn't contain desperation because I didn't ask for it. 

I am pretty sure she can do a sexy desperation video if someone asks for it 😉

yes I'd be very much interested in asking if she would be willing to do an intense desperation video as well, and i agree the aforementioned price ranges seem quite reasonable

Share this post


Link to post

Well, if you'd care to forward my request you might have a customer for her. But common medium would be easier 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Roze said:

Well, if you'd care to forward my request you might have a customer for her. But common medium would be easier 🙂

I'll ask her if she has one of those outfits or something similar 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, MasterP said:

She charged $85 for my custom.

She is a real sweetheart, I was talking her last night.

Sure she is! Let us know how it turns out! 😉

Share this post


Link to post

Well, ofc I'd pay the cost of the outfit too if she does not have one and still wants to try it. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...