Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Good model for custom videos

So this is my friend Savage!  She's a girl I met a while back on a local radio station Discord.  Well, she mentioned she's on OnlyFans the other day, and I couldn't help myself, so I mentioned my fetish and she was totally game!  VERY easy to work with, really big on communication, she was super responsive to requests (what clothes she would wear, how she did her hair, etc).  Worth every penny
She doesn't have any omo stuff on her OnlyFans yet (we've only chatted on social media and texting, so that's how I arranged my request), but is very eager to use some of her social distancing time to do something productive.  She's got a lot of "normal" stuff on her page, but is VERY fetish friendly, so if you want to mix and match, she's your girl (I'm working on getting her some cosplay stuff!).  Her OnlyFans is only like $10/mo, and you're going to get your money's worth.  OH! and she said she has a friend she's worked with for girl on girl that might be down for getting in on a holding game or other wet play.  

www.onlyfans.com/synfulsavage

Sorry the clip is short, I had to edit it to protect our identities (the scene was me holding up the bathroom)

IMG956786.png

IMG_6780.png

IMG_6783.png

IMG_6785.png

Guest Nils JD

Wow, she's definitely very cute.
I really love the first pic. Leggings and (sockless?) sneakers.

That's so sexy. Thanks for introducing her to us. 🙂

I've gotten to work on custom videos with some sellers on a website called PantyDeal. I may do a longer post soon with more recommendations, because I know a lot of sellers are hurting from day jobs falling through, but for now there's one in particular who I've been talking with:

Her username on PD is simplysweet22, and she goes by Sarah. The custom video I commissioned from her is, quite seriously, one of my favorite desperation/wetting videos in my collection. She drank water and coffee all day and is super desperate when she starts filming. She's wearing only a pair of underwear. She talks about how it feels (she has a very expressive face, and her body language conveys a lot as well), and tells a story of a time when she wet herself in the past. And then, very suddenly she loses control. It's one of the best wettings I've seen because the look on her face is so genuinely shocked and relieved at the feeling.

This is her profile page on PD: https://pantydeal.com/member/simplysweet22. She's selling the video I commissioned, titled as "Wetting my panties because i couldn't hold it anymore. Talked about wetting myself in the past until i exploded. 8:30"

It's free to make a buyer account on PD. Send her a message because she sells copies of the video she made for me, she has other pee videos for sale, and she's open to making custom content with desperation/wetting/peeing. She always charges a fair cost. She's really really incredible, so deeply kind, and she deserves our support in this uncertain time! I wouldn't gush like this for every seller I've worked with–– I promise you won't be disappointed.

If you don't want to make a PD account, private message me and I'll give you another way to contact her (she just doesn't want this info publicly posted).

And I hope you're all doing well with everything regarding corona. It's a very strange time and we all have to take care of each other. Much love!

On 3/31/2020 at 6:56 AM, downwest6 said:

I've gotten to work on custom videos with some sellers on a website called PantyDeal. I may do a longer post soon with more recommendations, because I know a lot of sellers are hurting from day jobs falling through, but for now there's one in particular who I've been talking with:

Her username on PD is simplysweet22, and she goes by Sarah. The custom video I commissioned from her is, quite seriously, one of my favorite desperation/wetting videos in my collection. She drank water and coffee all day and is super desperate when she starts filming. She's wearing only a pair of underwear. She talks about how it feels (she has a very expressive face, and her body language conveys a lot as well), and tells a story of a time when she wet herself in the past. And then, very suddenly she loses control. It's one of the best wettings I've seen because the look on her face is so genuinely shocked and relieved at the feeling.

This is her profile page on PD: https://pantydeal.com/member/simplysweet22. She's selling the video I commissioned, titled as "Wetting my panties because i couldn't hold it anymore. Talked about wetting myself in the past until i exploded. 8:30"

It's free to make a buyer account on PD. Send her a message because she sells copies of the video she made for me, she has other pee videos for sale, and she's open to making custom content with desperation/wetting/peeing. She always charges a fair cost. She's really really incredible, so deeply kind, and she deserves our support in this uncertain time! I wouldn't gush like this for every seller I've worked with–– I promise you won't be disappointed.

If you don't want to make a PD account, private message me and I'll give you another way to contact her (she just doesn't want this info publicly posted).

And I hope you're all doing well with everything regarding corona. It's a very strange time and we all have to take care of each other. Much love!

i'm on pd as well but i haven't been able to find many good models recently apart from the girl you mentioned are there any other models that you know of who are genuinely into pee who'd film or skype this sorta stuff?

7 hours ago, roeroerowrow said:

i'm on pd as well but i haven't been able to find many good models recently apart from the girl you mentioned are there any other models that you know of who are genuinely into pee who'd film or skype this sorta stuff?

Yeah actually, I've found some models whose work I thought was really excellent. I'll make a post about it sometime soon; I'll need to check with them to make sure they're okay with me linking to their profiles from this forum.