Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Bomb's almost SFW commision thread version 02

Comission_preview_v2.png.642eac07cda287035d5202d8ac238915.png

(again, not actual prices... except for the pixel art one)

I have made 2 request threads so far one for 3D and one for 2D.

And one commission thread that was mostly a failure.

(You can check the results that came from them in these albums)

https://www.omorashi.org/gallery/album/1354-bombs-almost-sfw-pee-desperation-3d-renders/

https://www.omorashi.org/gallery/album/1355-bombs-almost-sfw-extreme-desperation-3d-renders/

https://www.omorashi.org/gallery/album/1291-bombs-almost-sfw-pee-desperation-drawings/

https://www.omorashi.org/gallery/album/1116-bombs-almost-sfw-extreme-desperation-drawings/

https://www.omorashi.org/gallery/album/1292-bombs-almost-sfw-extreme-desperation-comics/

Two animations.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3za78d43nho9o3o/Webp.net-gifmaker.gif/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/i2sum685w23uqox/Mya_inflation.mp4/file

A couple of pixel arts.

Nybble_bulge_pixel.png.54339470d21b8457a19ef65b2cd18363.png

Peridot_pixel.png.aa397937426cd7b85b8a54e6ea837315.png

And multiple sketches: https://www.omorashi.org/topic/57704-bombs-almost-sfw-discord-drawings/

This is my current story in this page and today I decided to make this new commission thread including all these abilities I (think) am (semi) decent at.

(a big chunk of the following information is a copy paste of the previous commission thread but I will underline what's different)

Rules

No diapers

No poop

Pseudo rules

If your commission has any of these expect them to be changed as follows.

Nudity

Underwear or revealing clothes are ok but expect their physics to act as if under them the character looked like this.

image.png.11dcef8920942b7aef13868444e044c9.png

And if the request does specify something that requires nudity expect me to find a way to show it without being explicit.

Gore

If you want exploding bladders or x-rays I won’t deny them but don’t expect any blood or realistic veiny bladders but rather something more similar to a flesh colored balloon filled with lemonade.

image.png.88505d60e6230756cb02e21a13c6e85a.png

Underage

If you commission an underage character as the center of attention I’ll age it up to 18 years old.

Kids as secondary characters or as part of the background are allowed as long as they aren't desperate to pee or wetting themselves.

Commission process

When you make commission I’ll, ask you some extra questions to define its price correctly, once it’s been decided (you no longer have to pay in advance) I’ll start working on it, I may make more questions to make sure you like the end result and if I show you references during this time they will be lower resolution than the final version and watermarked with this:

image.png.9b904d535144c3f165f9a3fe50701126.png

Once we have agreed it’s done the version with no watermark and full resolution will be posted in the commission thread itself once I receive the full payment.

- I use PayPal and I'll be telling you the email to which you can send payments to in direct message as we talk about the request.

- I read in someone else’s commission thread about something called an invoice but I have no idea what that is or how it works so I can just hope it’s not that important.

- To make sure things don’t get confusing I’m only accepting commissions when the list of pending ones is less than 3.

Prices

Here is a sheet of an approximation of prices:

2D art

image.png.04817848f4e883e98f4bf7718b12f05a.png

(an explanation that seemed a bit too obvious was removed from this section)

3D renders

image.png.ac6ff7a29fa01258f18ec5f09c6620ef.png

(A reused character is either a free model that you provide or you show me where I can download or one that I made in a previous request that I can use again, in either case I will still have to pose and likely remodel it slightly so it won't be completely free)

Pixel art

I haven't been given many pixel art requests so for now they are quite cheap at only 2$ until I have a better idea of how much they are worth or improve enough to make sure they are worth more.

Note: For comics all these parameters apply per page not for the entire thing

Free alternative

If you don’t agree with something I said here please tell me what it was, I may be able to change it in the future.

There are no free alternatives right now but I really want to be able to keep hearing the ideas of the people here regardless of the money the person has but without deviating too much the attention to the paid option as I have the slight suspicion that opening a request thread at the same time the last commission thread was may have been the reason it failed almost completely.

If you have any ideas on how I could manage this, I'm open to suggestions.

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...

A 77$ comission for Tsuchigumo550 

The amount of detail of this comission would be boring to explain bit by bit but he did a good summary of it.

"A very-locked bathroom door, and six girls who are frantically trying to meet its absurdly high unlocking requirement."

"The single bathroom is in the bar, and it won't unlock unless the girls in the bar are holding enough to meet its demands."

GirlsInSciFiBar_ExtmPeeDesp_v4.thumb.png.2040c11cb4ebd060eddc1703f27fedb6.png

Very cool Bombality. I do not respond much on on your work (other than liking it), but I do love it :). 

"Current amount per user: [] 06 - 17.939 [ml]" is the barlady? She seems almost more relaxed than "user 04".

I am really curious in the background stories for each of these ladies. There is so much too see. And also what the situation in, lets say 30 min, will be.

Bob

1 hour ago, boberdebob said:

Very cool Bombality. I do not respond much on on your work (other than liking it), but I do love it :). 

"Current amount per user: [] 06 - 17.939 [ml]" is the barlady? She seems almost more relaxed than "user 04".

I am really curious in the background stories for each of these ladies. There is so much too see. And also what the situation in, lets say 30 min, will be.

Bob

Thanks 😄

And yes, the barlady is the one with the biggest bladder, I wasn't told how much she can actually hold or why she can do that though. Pretty sure only Tsuchigumo knows but we can guess.

While I can't say I had answers to these questions even as I requested this wonderful desperation art, I could potentially provide at least some backstory or information.

The bar's bathroom works on a simple principle: everyone inside must be holding a certain amount total for it to open, and it won't open for any other reason. That amount increases each and every time it's successfully unlocked, making it harder and harder a task to accomplish. Originally, it only took one girl of excessive capacity- or two or three full up to a semi-normal level- to get the door open. Now, it's a difficult task even for half a dozen girls with quite considerable capacity. While it would be an easier task with more patrons, the door only stays open so long, and the bar can only serve so many at once. Any more than six, and there's a good chance someone still doesn't get to go.

Why would the girls put so much work into getting this one specific door open? I'll leave that to your imagination.

As for the girls themselves, I don't have many specifics, and only two of the five are OCs in the first place, but suffice to say I requested them to fill different roles for this unique drinking game. A girl to serve as an "average" for this kind of scene- frantically desperate, well over 100% full, but still seemingly having room and willpower to contain more if the others are any indication. A girl who's nearing her physical and mental limits, but has to keep going to get the bathroom door open after coming so far and holding so much. A girl with a lower overall capacity, further hindered and made desperate by a tight belt that won't come off, ensuring the other girls have to hold that much more. A girl holding a truly obscene, unfathomable volume, with little more than a tapping foot, counting for a significant amount of the door's total all on her own. Even the girl who tried to keep up, and simply couldn't, though she's enjoying every second of her severe desperation.

In such a place, it makes sense that the one girl here for every restroom opening had to build up quite the capacity, right? If the bar patrons couldn't build up enough, or god forbid had their contribution leak out from between their crossed-tight thighs, the bartender would have to make up the difference herself, like it or not. As far as how full she is... well, that too seems like a good secret to keep.

As far as what the near- or far- future holds for these six girls, well. That, too, is up to interpretation!

I'd like to reiterate that I'm extremely happy with this commission. Despite the size of my commission and being somewhat foggy on the details as I worked through them mid-commission, the turnaround time and attention to detail was truly excellent.

• 2 months later...

12$ comission for deviantart user lilphilg.... or rather the alternate version that fits better with this site's theme (the original was about poo desperation)

After being pranked with a knee strike to the groin (which I assume must still hurt a bit even if you don't have male anatomy) Mirai (bunny girl) decides to do her own prank and sneak a couple of diuretics in Fluffy's (catgirl) drinks while they are far away from the nearest restroom.

Fluffy_peedesp_v01.thumb.png.a9511ed75668480325fd9e62ed6fcda7.png

• 2 weeks later...

A 27$ two image comission for an user that would like to remain annonymous, Sunset Shimmer and Starlight Glimmer from My Little Pony (Equestria girl designs) in the toilet, skirt hiked up (Sunset) and pants down (Stralight) both with oddly specific underwear on their knees and an xray of the pee splashing on the toilet. 

Stralight_relief_v2.thumb.png.3b49484e543d17558294463b706083ae.png

Sunset_relief_v1.thumb.png.25794956d4ee2b4ef62fc73f80a9547a.png

• 1 month later...

Another 2 image comission of 30$ by an annonymous user: Two images of Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony (Equestria girl designs) one with her music festival outfit in a porttpotty and the other with an outfit used durint a cruise concert, the first with her looking at her cellphone and the other whit her looking annoyed at something

RainbowDash_OnToilet_p1_v1.thumb.png.e41195b8d59a14eb4732b5f3e84c6183.png

RainbowDash_OnToilet_p1_v3.thumb.png.14da00f0c6c75ddd7a2c38b4dc897360.png