Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What’s the worst about desperation on a long bus ride for you

Is it the uncertainty of the next stop, being in public, or like unstable roads? How about long lines at the rest area? 

At least you are sitting so it’s not too hard to hold 

also why are people embarrassed to admit they have to go?

when I have time I will write a real life experience I had on Greyhound once that I saw. Also have a real good story from a while back on a girl on my school trip who told us all the next day it hurt a lot

Edited by Angusburger (see edit history)

Normally where I live, the buses are pretty busy (not anymore though for obvious reasons). The thought of having an accident out in public scares me. Luckily, it hasn't happened to me yet, but being so desperate on the bus gets me in a bit of a naughty mood.

The worst part about bus rides for me is the unpredictable (or predictable) traffic. You never know if it'll clear in time 😛

Many years ago I took a bus from Nova Scotia to Boston.  Back then there was no onboard toilet, so the schedule called for rest stops every 2 - 3 hours.  The longest wait was at the US border, and no one was allowed off the bus while customs officials searched the bus, and we waited for our US driver to take over.  It was nighttime then, and he arrived with a huge travel mug of coffee.  I vividly remember that when we stopped at a small restaurant for our next rest stop, he was at the adjacent urinal and took a very long pee!  I know that to some of us a gusher that goes on for a solid minute isn't that huge, but back then I was impressed!

Never had a really bad one, there was this 30 minute bus trip from school in my high school days when I was really urging and sat there thinking "can't we just get there", but I made it fine and I never experienced anything worse than that. I've watched plenty of other desperate people on buses, though 🙂 .

On 3/25/2020 at 1:02 AM, Angusburger said:

Is it the uncertainty of the next stop, being in public, or like unstable roads? How about long lines at the rest area? 

At least you are sitting so it’s not too hard to hold 

also why are people embarrassed to admit they have to go?

when I have time I will write a real life experience I had on Greyhound once that I saw. Also have a real good story from a while back on a girl on my school trip who told us all the next day it hurt a lot

Please write some of your experiences from the Greyhound and from this girl at the school trip.

Did she had to hold it for so long that it was hurting her or did she drink to much?

Please tell us more of her.

I don't know why I   was embarrassed to admit I need to pee. Perhaps because I was taught to control my need to pee as a child. Not doing so was a weakness. The worst part is the excruciating pain, weather it is obvious that I am desperate, and lastly if I will make it without wetting myself. I never wet myself on a bus, but have come very close a few times. Once I did partly pee in my pants walking home.

I have recently posted this first instance so just a quick summary . My GF & I walked to a nearby town  . I had to pee by 9AM. By 10:30 I had to go badly. We spent a few hours at a friends house, I was afraid to announce my need. By 2-3 PM I left on a bus to return home. The pain of holding my pee by then was severe. We traveled only a short time , when my pee suddenly felt like it was going to come out. I was 18  too old to hold myself, but had no choice. I concealed what I was doing with my jacket. OMG why didn't I go when I had the chance. Getting off the bus a half hour later was even worse, starting when I stood up, and I couldn't hide my hand holding my penis. But again I soon had no choice. Home was  still about a half hour walk away. I was unsure I could hold it that long. But I had not even held myself, let alone wet my pants in years, and I had held it so far despite the extreme pressure  and pain in my bladder and penis. I got about half way when the pressure at my pee hole somehow got worse. Oh no it's actually going to come out ! Then it did ,a long several seconds spurt, wetting not only my briefs, but a good baseball sized wet spot in the front of my pants.

A few years later a group of co-workers and I rented a bus to take us the the big city , about 2 hours away to see a baseball game. My then wife , Debbie was with me.  Eventually I needed to pee badly I tried several times to go in the mens room . After failing at the urinal a few times I tried sitting on a toilet in a stall. Despite severe  my bladder about to rip pain , not a drop was produced. We rode home on the bus my bladder and penis screaming in pain the whole way. We got within 20 minutes or so to home when the driver announced he was about to "bust a kidney" so he stopped. By this time I was worried I was going to wet my pants, which although humiliating would at least ease the pain I endured for hours. I was going with him. Except nobody else did. Nobody could know I had to pee so badly that  couldn't hold it much longer. They would think I was  weak.   We arrived back where our cars were parked.  Walking to my car made the need to relieve myself much worse.  As soon as  I was out of my colleagues  sight , for the first time that day I held myself. I was almost certain I was about to pee in my pants. Then I saw Debbie was pee-pee dancing and holding herself too. I claimed firsties for the toilet, because I was about to wet myself. Debbie said no way she was first , she couldn't hold it either. Somehow we both stayed dry during the 15 minute ride home. We compromised on the who pees first issue. We  both knew,  that  with the toilet being right there, coupled with the sound of the other peeing, holding it any longer was impossible.  We were going to pee simultaneously no matter what. I thought of going in the tub, but she said that's nasty.  So, she sat  back on the toilet and spread her legs . I positioned myself between her legs and we both instantly began a long, hard  stream of relief of a all days worth of pee.  Although it was done of necessity to keep from wetting our pants, not for fun, it did turn out rather hot- for me anyway. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bran_pffer

It was not a very long bus ride (around 2hr) but the big cup of coffee and the two bottles of water prior to the bus ride, started to kick in after about an hour in. My girlfriend (who I went on the trip with, and took the pic below, shortly before our ride) - peed before we got on the bus but I didn't feel the need to, in spite of the coffee consumed and all that water.

pffyf.png.2226ae2a7e5a46c457b9dbfdb0f27b98.png

The bus ride was going smooth but an hour in, I started to feel the first signals, and within 10 or so more minutes I was hit by a really strong urge to piss. My bladder not only was quite full all of a sudden, but the urge was quite strong to release; like the drunken pees you desperately need when you're on several beers.

I was now in a state of panic, I've never wet myself in my life (and no, I didnt this time either), but I was really worried. I knew we had another 40-45 mins and it was a straight road ahead, we were on a highway, so there was no way the bus would stop. And it didn't. The fact that I was wearing tight leather pants really didn't help. The tightness especially in the bladder area was squishing my bladder, which was already throbbing from piss.

My girlfriend was trying to comfort me and take my mind off. I was squirming in my bus seat for a good 40 minutes. When we arrived at the bus station, I somehow managed to walk to the toilets and I unleashed a powerful torrent of piss in the urinal. 

IMG_3545.thumb.JPG.3b8b21eb5d2cd79547534f04e8e5605e.JPG 

Don't really travel very much at all but when I was a teenager I went on a bus ride to Washington DC and there were no bathrooms on the bus when there were supposed to be. There was a rest stop about two or 2 1/2 hours into it but all of the ladies rooms were locked so I ended up having to hold it for over 4 1/2 hours, and by the time I finally got to go to the bathroom I was going out of my mind. So I think the worst thing about being desperate on the bus is the fact that there is no bathroom to relieve yourself in! And then the fact that when we got there they were huge lines because all of those women didn't get to go to the bathroom for nearly 5 hours and that was after we stopped at a McDonald's and everybody had something to drink!

I even turned my experience into a full-blown novella although I can comtemporized it and set it in the present day rather than 20 years ago when it really took place. https://www.amazon.com/dp/1687661669

Buses for a long trips have own bathroom here in Norway. Yes it is not a big bathroom same as on the airplane but you can use it.

When I worked as night busdriver it was often when passengers pleased me for extra stopp because they drunk so much and could not hold it to their stops and next night bus went in 30-60 minutes. They often peed right next doors so I could see all in my rearview mirror 🙂

7 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

Don't really travel very much at all but when I was a teenager I went on a bus ride to Washington DC and there were no bathrooms on the bus when there were supposed to be. There was a rest stop about two or 2 1/2 hours into it but all of the ladies rooms were locked so I ended up having to hold it for over 4 1/2 hours, and by the time I finally got to go to the bathroom I was going out of my mind. So I think the worst thing about being desperate on the bus is the fact that there is no bathroom to relieve yourself in! And then the fact that when we got there they were huge lines because all of those women didn't get to go to the bathroom for nearly 5 hours and that was after we stopped at a McDonald's and everybody had something to drink!

I even turned my experience into a full-blown novella although I can comtemporized it and set it in the present day rather than 20 years ago when it really took place. https://www.amazon.com/dp/1687661669

I am guessing the men had no lines? Was the McD the first rest stop you mentioned and you had to already go then AND you bought drinks there? Was it a squirming bus ride amongst passengers? That sounds like people would be impatient or complaining

6 hours ago, Lukhas said:

Buses for a long trips have own bathroom here in Norway. Yes it is not a big bathroom same as on the airplane but you can use it.

When I worked as night busdriver it was often when passengers pleased me for extra stopp because they drunk so much and could not hold it to their stops and next night bus went in 30-60 minutes. They often peed right next doors so I could see all in my rearview mirror 🙂

I know some people that refuse to use them or they are locked anyways

Guest bran_pffer

I remember a young woman using such a bus toilet in a long ride a few years back, and my seat was close. It was such a loud, gushing/hissing piss. Hence i've always thought they're most likely used as a very last resort.

"I am guessing the men had no lines? Was the McD the first rest stop you mentioned and you had to already go then AND you bought drinks there? Was it a squirming bus ride amongst passengers? That sounds like people would be impatient or complaining"

No, the men had no problem going. We had a McDonald's stop right before everyone got on the bus of which is where the bus pretty much gathered and everybody got something to drink it like a Dunkin' Donuts or a McDonald's or something like that. Then 2 1/2 hours into the trip we had our rest stop at the McDonald's or and the rest stop which had a McDonald's in it rather, then the ladies room was out of order or closed for cleaning or something like that, so the women had to wait the full four or 4 1/2 hours on the bus before to finally getting to go to the bathroom.

By the time everyone arrived at destination all of the women pretty much charged out of the bus surging towards the bathrooms and it figures that I was in the back of the bus. The bus driver let half of the bus off first before the other half got off while the buses in front of us just let everyone off at once, so I was in a terrible position of being very much near the end of a very long line which was like 30 or 45 minutes long, so by the time I finally got to the bathroom I was bursting for several hours.

8 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

"I am guessing the men had no lines? Was the McD the first rest stop you mentioned and you had to already go then AND you bought drinks there? Was it a squirming bus ride amongst passengers? That sounds like people would be impatient or complaining"

No, the men had no problem going. We had a McDonald's stop right before everyone got on the bus of which is where the bus pretty much gathered and everybody got something to drink it like a Dunkin' Donuts or a McDonald's or something like that. Then 2 1/2 hours into the trip we had our rest stop at the McDonald's or and the rest stop which had a McDonald's in it rather, then the ladies room was out of order or closed for cleaning or something like that, so the women had to wait the full four or 4 1/2 hours on the bus before to finally getting to go to the bathroom.

By the time everyone arrived at destination all of the women pretty much charged out of the bus surging towards the bathrooms and it figures that I was in the back of the bus. The bus driver let half of the bus off first before the other half got off while the buses in front of us just let everyone off at once, so I was in a terrible position of being very much near the end of a very long line which was like 30 or 45 minutes long, so by the time I finally got to the bathroom I was bursting for several hours.

I like it if boys can go but girls have to hold it and I love it if some girls have to hold it longer.

Guest Peter-P

I sometimes feel sorrow, if women need to pee really bad - but if they are able to hold it for more hours, probably even deliberately... That is what I really love, specially, if they don't break down and pee themselves, as I love it, if a woman can hold and does it - successfully!

And best is if such a woman is willing to wait a little longer after some compliments and probably even breaks all records...!

22 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

"I like it if boys can go but girls have to hold it and I love it if some girls have to hold it longer."

Well you'd have loved this trip then!

Yes i would absolutely have loved it!

To know that the girls were needing to wee and could not go, that they had to go back to the bus, with their bladders full and had to hold it for hours more, would have been totally arousing for me!

Great if the girls had to drink some more.

You had to wait much longer in line, I think you was needing to wee really bad and your poor bladder was swollen and bulging.

It is bad, but i like to imagine it!!

"Yes i would absolutely have loved it!

To know that the girls were needing to wee and could not go, that they had to go back to the bus, with their bladders full and had to hold it for hours more, would have been totally arousing for me!

Great if the girls had to drink some more.

You had to wait much longer in line, I think you was needing to wee really bad and your poor bladder was swollen and bulging.

It is bad, but i like to imagine it!!"

Evil but honest. I could not blame you for enjoying it but if you were on the bus with me I imagine I'd be quite furious!

15 hours ago, Peter-P said:

I sometimes feel sorrow, if women need to pee really bad - but if they are able to hold it for more hours, probably even deliberately... That is what I really love, specially, if they don't break down and pee themselves, as I love it, if a woman can hold and does it - successfully!

And best is if such a woman is willing to wait a little longer after some compliments and probably even breaks all records...!

Yes, i like that too.

I like it if girls say that they would need to go, but don’t go.

Maybe that they first have no chance to go, but then if they get praised for to be able to hold it for so long, they skip, one or more opportunities to go.

This girls are proud of their ability to hold it and they want to show it.

For a example, a girl at a bus journey, told you, hours ago, that she would need to wee, but she did not go.

She did get into the bus, without to wee before.
The journey, back home will last 3 hours and you asked her if she don’t want to go to the loo before leaving, because she told you hours before that she would need to wee.

She tells you that she would need to go really bad, but her bladder can endure that until she can go at home.

That would be total arousing for me.

Trust me I wasn't holding out of choice! I would have loved to go to the bathroom but it was a situation of not being able to go due to circumstances, which is what made it extra frustrating. It's one thing if you're holding voluntarily just to show you can do it, but another thing if you are holding on for dear life because you have no choice.

I had a friend who did use bus journeys to make his girlfriend hold her pee.

He did love to make girls hold it and to overfill their bladders

He did not let her go to the loo all day long.

She was not allowed to wee at the journey at all.
Not from leaving from home until get  back home.

She was really good in holding it, but sometimes she was needing to wee so bad. that she could not hide her need.

Especially if he made her drink to much, or the journey did last very long, or there was a accident on the motorway, back home.

I did like this journeys