Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

26 Male - First time in ages (Vid)

5 hours ago, Drewster88 said:

That looks like it was very fun; is there a way you could get your underwear even wetter next time? 😀

how often do you have a chance to do this?

Haha I don't know if you're joking or not 😛 But my bladder was only about 3/4 full and when I did this I wasn't really 'Bursting'. Next time I'm going to try wait till I'm struggling to hold it in. Not that often. I still live at home so the only chance I get is if everyone goes out or I'm at a hotel. So like twice a year maybe. 

On 3/25/2020 at 1:52 PM, Random94 said:

Haha I don't know if you're joking or not 😛 But my bladder was only about 3/4 full and when I did this I wasn't really 'Bursting'. Next time I'm going to try wait till I'm struggling to hold it in. Not that often. I still live at home so the only chance I get is if everyone goes out or I'm at a hotel. So like twice a year maybe. 

Gotcha. I understand the not being able to do it often. Had to sneak around my parents too when I was younger and now my wife z little. She knows and doesn’t mind it, just don’t want her to see me doing it all the time. 

13 minutes ago, Random94 said:

Is she not into it like you are? 

Not really. She’s tried peeing on me twice and kind of liked it, but we haven’t gotten to a place yet where she’s comfortable with wetting herself or watching those videos with me. And I don’t want her to think that I’m devoting all my sexual energy to my fetish and not to her. 

15 minutes ago, Drewster88 said:

Not really. She’s tried peeing on me twice and kind of liked it, but we haven’t gotten to a place yet where she’s comfortable with wetting herself or watching those videos with me. And I don’t want her to think that I’m devoting all my sexual energy to my fetish and not to her. 

Ah ok, well who knows she might be into it in the future. Yh I understand that.

8 minutes ago, Random94 said:

Good idea 🙂 Just wish I could find a girlfriend who was also into this too.

Perhaps meeting someone in one of these online forums will work. Also, my wife wasn’t into it at all, but cared about me enough to entertain it and not make me feel bad about it. I feel that most of all caring partners should be that way. 

On 3/31/2020 at 5:32 PM, Chris James said:

If you live near countryside or a wild park, maybe you could hide some underwear there that you can put on when you are out, then have a fun wetting experience in the open air.

That's a brilliant idea...however I live in the middle of a city 😞 I've always thought about wetting my pants in my bedroom. I've done like little squirts, but not a full wetting. Not so much worried about the wettness but the smell and the excess pee is what I'm worried about. 

On 3/31/2020 at 8:20 PM, SR1000 said:

Ohh, that looks amazing 🙂

Thanks 🙂

• 2 weeks later...