Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Would you rather hold it as a women when travelling and it’s a squat toilet?

I know some people say it’s cleaner cause there’s no contact but it just looks and feels dirtier cause your whole body is crouched on a dirty public restroom floor. I have traveled a lot to places with these restrooms and I am a guy so I have always been glad I can go but are women who grew up with sit toilet bowls, would use a squat toilet or hold it? I remember on a school trip  once, some girls went while others held it (in part due to the lack of toilet paper too)

2 hours ago, Skirt Accident said:

Has anyone here ever seen an accident because a woman refused to use a toilet like that until it was too late?

I havent but I have seen them hold it while guys went. No idea how they made it and if they felt embarasshed they had to hold it for this reason while the other half of the group went . I know I would feel embarrassed 

Edited by Angusburger (see edit history)
On 3/24/2020 at 12:12 PM, Angusburger said:

I remember on a school trip  once, some girls went while others held it (in part due to the lack of toilet paper too)

How ridiculous! Poor precious, delicate little flowers. No worse than squatting in the bush; no need to touch anything, and definitely no need to be so dependent on toilet paper. Our ancestors never even knew of such a luxury.

Could of course be fun for fellow travellers though, seeing the resultant desperation later on!

I don't like squat toilets at all. When a guy is dressed as a woman and have to use a bathroom like that, it's probably even harder than for women. I usually have to use my both hands to hold my clothes out of the way and than penis is freely pointing in a direction it wants, not always downwards to the ground and since I'm not circumstanced, pee often goes in various directions due to skin. I managed to pee on my leg or on my shoes a few times in toilets like that. And when you start peeing, you can't stop it right away and you can't let go of your clothes and try to point your penis in right direction. You're just a helpless observer what is going on. If you start to pee on your shoe, best you can do is try to stop as soon as possible or get your leg out of the way and hope for the best while bouncing around the toilet. If you try to pee while standing up in a squat toilet, pee get sprayed all over your shoes, because it bounces of the toilet. So, no win win situations for CDs.

If I know I can hold it long enough to find a bathroom with a normal toilet where I can sit, I'll hold it. If not, I'll use it rather than wet myself and hope for the best.

18 hours ago, Anna B said:

How ridiculous! Poor precious, delicate little flowers. No worse than squatting in the bush; no need to touch anything, and definitely no need to be so dependent on toilet paper. Our ancestors never even knew of such a luxury.

Could of course be fun for fellow travellers though, seeing the resultant desperation later on!

I guess they thought it was disgusting to go so low to wet floor. When I was standing to use one at the same place I was so glad to be a guy becaUse I wouldn’t crotch that low on there

they has to hold it for a while like two more hours but no super obvious desperation so that’s why i am curious how girls can bear with  It and be patient and not complain

Edited by Angusburger (see edit history)
On 3/24/2020 at 2:12 AM, Angusburger said:

I know some people say it’s cleaner cause there’s no contact but it just looks and feels dirtier cause your whole body is crouched on a dirty public restroom floor. I have traveled a lot to places with these restrooms and I am a guy so I have always been glad I can go but are women who grew up with sit toilet bowls, would use a squat toilet or hold it? I remember on a school trip  once, some girls went while others held it (in part due to the lack of toilet paper too.

I know some people say it’s cleaner cause there’s no contact but it just looks and feels dirtier cause your whole body is crouched on a dirty public restroom floor. I have traveled a lot to places with these restrooms and I am a guy so I have always been glad I can go but are women who grew up with sit toilet bowls, would use a squat toilet or hold it? I remember on a school trip  once, some girls went while others held it (in part due to the lack of toilet paper too)

Some girls did like it to show us on school trips their ability to hold it.

They told us that they would need to wee, but did not go.

Some of them did not wee all day long.

They were proud of their ability to hold it for so long and they were proud of their strong bladders.

On 3/25/2020 at 2:20 AM, Angusburger said:

I havent but I have seen them hold it while guys went. No idea how they made it and if they felt embarasshed they had to hold it for this reason while the other half of the group went . I know I would feel embarrassed 

I like situations where boys can go, but girls have to hold it.