Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 7/7/2020 at 6:34 PM, Goeategg said:

I can't really find any backgrounds maybe you could go through and read the manga and find a good backround

I don't really read much manga, and I don't have the time to read any right now, but i did a little research on Nagatoro. It appears some of the scenes take place at a school. How about a scene outside of a school bathroom? Also in the manga she's 16 so in my drawing she would of course be a slightly older 18 year old version.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey sorry for not posting for a while. The reason i haven't continued requests is because i found myself having trouble getting motivated and inspired to make ideas that are not my own. I kept putting off requests and meaning to get back to them but i decided that i would not continue them. I apologise to everyone who's request i haven't got to yet.

I must say this was an interesting experience taking requests, as it taught me a bit about myself as an artist. I learned that i can't motivate myself to create ideas that i didn't think of, and should take that into account in my future artistic endeavors.