Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

This is something i've been wanting to do for quite some time. I decided since i have a fair bit of free time now and haven't had much inspiration for what to draw i'll start taking requests for female omorashi drawings.  I figure it'll be a good way to get some inspiration by having other people describe scenarios they'd like to see depicted. Here is a link to my Digital art thread to show the kind of art i make. https://www.omorashi.org/topic/50730-tjcs-digital-art/ So the idea is pretty simple, people can either request a drawing here or by dming me. Requests will be done on a first come first serve basis. 

What I will do

- Female peeing, desperation and wetting

-Bdsm

-Nudity

-Dog/cat girls

-Fanart of characters

-Your original characters

What i will not do

- Loli or under 18, it is both illegal where i live and against site rules  (If a character is under 18 i could do an aged up version however)

-Furry (no disrespect to the community but it's just not my thing)

-Messing (again, no disrespect, but just not my thing)

-Extreme violence or gore

-Male omorashi (I am totally fine with having males in pieces so long as they're not the desperate/ peeing one)

Now for the legal disclaimer. I will retain full ownership of the piece. Any Ocs or copyrighted characters will of course remain the property of either the copyright holder or the person who created them, in the case of Ocs. Anybody is free to share the pieces, as long as it's not for profit, and my signatue is not removed. All pieces will be shared on this forum and may be shared on my accounts for other sites.

I look forward to seeing what ideas people come up with!

10 hours ago, ramen noodles said:

good art!

also, could i request a piece?

a desperate (and leaky) dog-girl at like a beach/pool? 

an x-ray of her bladder would also be a nice addition!

p l e a s e?

thanks if you notice my request!

OOOh another girl animal hybrid! I'll get started right away!

9 hours ago, THEO WANDER said:

If you get the chance could you try to do a wetting tharja or anna from fire emblem awakening

Sure! It'll take a little research as i am not familiar with the character but i'll do my best.

On 4/2/2020 at 11:56 AM, TJC said:

Here is a request for @Feelitflow of a desperate catgirl. The background is a piece i did a few weeks ago that was heavily influenced by an @Jailor Eckman piece i used for inspiration. I was having trouble deciding which character to put in it so i decided the catgirl would look nice in it.

cat girl.jpg

Pretty good, although i will say the bulge doesn't look connected enough to the body. Aside from that good job!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2020 at 12:48 AM, ramen noodles said:

good art!

also, could i request a piece?

a desperate (and leaky) dog-girl at like a beach/pool? 

an x-ray of her bladder would also be a nice addition!

p l e a s e?

thanks if you notice my request!

I have finished your dog girl. I tried a lot of new techniques to make the beach background. 

dog girl.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hey guys, sorry for not posting here in a while. I've been busy with work, as well as focusing on some personal art projects. I intend to complete all the current requests as well as accept new requests.

This is a piece of a wetting Anna and Tharja from fire emblem i did for @THEO WANDER. It was quite a challenge to get their outfits right as i was not familiar with the franchise before creating the piece. I think i may have made some mistakes but i think i worked well from the references i googled.

firee mblem.jpg

On 7/6/2020 at 1:17 AM, Goeategg said:

Would you make some nagatoro fanart?

Sure. I googled her and she looks like she'd be fun to make some omo art of. Could you upload a picture of the outfit you'd like her to wear, and maybe some backgrounds from the source material i could use as reference?

On 7/5/2020 at 7:01 PM, THEO WANDER said:

Great job I love it!

Glad you like it. It was quite a challenging and fun piece.