Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What MBTI type is everyone here?

I pretty consistently get IT on free online tests for this but tend to flip flop of the N/S and J/P dichotomies and have gotten scores that are close to neutral on those two. Also, I've read things that would suggest I'm better described as an ambivert rather than being a true introvert.

But meh, there's a lot of controversy when it comes to trying to quantify personality traits.

And since someone mentioned the Zodiac:
My Tropical Sun sign is Libra and my Sidereal Sun sign is Virgo, and I was born during the most recent year of the Fire Tiger and don't know the rest of my astrology stuff off the top of my head, though that's probably more than many astrology true believers know about themselves(I don't believe any of it, but I find some of the lore interesting, especially when you start digging deeper than one's sun/star sign or what year your were born according to the Chinese calendar).

ENFJ

And on the DiSC profile, I am in the D quadrant, but very near the center.

On 3/24/2020 at 1:14 PM, Drewster88 said:

INFP, it would actually be really interesting to see the personality spread of a fetish. 

I agree, and I wish we had better tools to quantify it.  There are criticisms leveled at both MBTI and DiSC but not a lot of suggestions for alternatives.

19 hours ago, SoggyShorts said:

I agree, and I wish we had better tools to quantify it.  There are criticisms leveled at both MBTI and DiSC but not a lot of suggestions for alternatives.

Big Five is still used in psychology: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Five_personality_traits

It's not without critique of course, but definitely has better acceptance than MBTI in real science.