Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

DL friends

I've become really obsessed with wearing and wetting a diaper and I want to talk with like minded people. No AB/ageplayers please! Thank you.

I can't act on these desires SUPER often but I can today for sure (I'm currently padded). PM me with information about yourself if you're interested!

I'm 21/F from USA, I enjoy being padded in a non-sexual way (comforting, not a turn-on)

Guest Flyboy

I'm kind of in the same boat. I'd like to have some friends in this community, but I'm also somewhat restricted when I can participate. I'm not into the AB side either, just DL. 

I've found people on this forum in particular to be really nice, respectful, and mature. I guess I'm 2 days late seeing your post here, so I hope you got to enjoy your time! Feel free to drop a line anytime.

Hello!

Fellow DL here.  I'm always looking to chat with people in this community since my partner is vanilla (at this point) and I don't have any friends in the community locally.

• 1 month later...

Hi there @LivingOmo! I hope you enjoyed your padding time and have been able to enjoy a bit more since your initial post! I'm from the US too, on the west coast. I'm a bit of a mixed bag of AB and DL although originally I was exclusively DL, but it's evolved and changed over time. I hope you can find some like minded friends, being able to pad up with others or even just being able to talk with others about it is definitely super fun and nice!