Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What is the Ultimate Re-Wetting Underwear?

So, imagine you were to spend a whole day re-wetting. From the moment you wake up to the moment you go to bed. What would be your choice of underwear and why? I think there are a couple of things that would influence this choice for me.  How fast they dry, how the pee spreads through the material, how much the material absorbs / lets through, how much the colour changes, and finally how easy it is for other clothing to absorb the wetness from the underwear.

What style / material would be your go to choice if you had to spend a day wet?

For re-wetting, my favourite underwear is commando. The flow is free, the shorts (for preference, but I do it in trousers as well) dry quickly so the smell is minimal. I'm doing it this afternoon. Twice so far, and I'm wet at the  moment. If I use underwear, the smell grows until even I can't stand it.  I like to wet the same pants all afternoon, or, when I can arrange it, all day.

• 3 months later...

For it's most important how much a wet material rubs against the skin. I don't really care if panties are wet, at least during the warmer months, but when wet edge aggressively rubs while walking, t's very unpleasant. How fast they dry it would be the second most important factor, especially when wearing a skirt. How much liquid they absorb it's not that important, since you pee in your pants all day and would be wet all over anyway.

Guest wetnwarmwetnwa
On 3/24/2020 at 2:25 AM, Dunney said:

For re-wetting, my favourite underwear is commando. The flow is free, the shorts (for preference, but I do it in trousers as well) dry quickly so the smell is minimal. I'm doing it this afternoon. Twice so far, and I'm wet at the  moment. If I use underwear, the smell grows until even I can't stand it.  I like to wet the same pants all afternoon, or, when I can arrange it, all day.

i have done this in my shorts with no underwear for a whole day  a few times recently when I have been on my own. just love not having to stop what im doing to piss. really love doing it. only once today though as in company now!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wetnwarmwetnwa
On 3/24/2020 at 2:25 AM, Dunney said:

this would be me as well and shorts too. no smell and surprising how quickly they dry enough not to be noticeable.

• 2 weeks later...