Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Incidents You’ve Been Told About (But Didn’t Witness)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me, real life stories of desperation, leaks, accidents, and ect. are sometimes even better than first-hand experience. Hearing about it after the fact adds this realm of possibility and imaginatio

I was told a story by my wife while we were still dating. She has had several roommates before we started living together a few years ago. One such roommate liked taking long showers and the typical o

This story comes from Rosalie, my long time Omorashi girlfriend. She was thin on top with small breasts and she had slender legs, but all her weight collected below the waist and she had thunder thigh

Posted Images

Just now, Bismiris said:

Hitchhiking is always a bad idea, don't do it.

It was always dangerous, especially for women, but back in the days not so many young people had cars as today and public transport was not that great on weekends and in the evening either, so the reality was, many young people were hitchhiking on a daily basis, especially girls, because they got a ride petty quickly.

A few years ago I was working an office job and a couple of the girls (both in their late 20's/early 30's) were talking about their weekend when I heard the line "I ended up peeing my pants!"  Better yet; the girl saying it was the cutest of the two.  Blonde, slightly curly shoulder length hair.  Beautiful blue eyes, delicate facial features, a nice smile.  She was a bit chubby but not chubby?  That in between place where you notice but don't?  I guess.  Anyways, very pretty girl, overall.

After hearing this, right away I made myself part of the conversation (a little too obviously in retrospect) and said "whoa whoa....WHAT now??". 

She repeated the story which was essentially, she, her sister, and her boyfriend were hitting the bars but decided they'd both had to much and were walking back home to her house.  They took a shortcut between a couple houses when all of the sudden her sister who was right next to her 'completely disappeared'.  For a couple seconds she was just stunned and then, from the bottom of someones open window well to the basement she heard her sister say "WHAT THE HELL!??".  And then?  She started laughing.  And laughing as her sister drunkinly tried to climb out and then? 

"I peed my pants".  

That wasn't good enough for me so I asked "Like......you ACTUALLY peed your pants?" 

"Completely peed my pants.  And then, I was so drunk and worried that it was unhealthy to keep them on that I took them off outside of the house and just stood out there, in my underwear, waiting for my boyfriend who had the keys". 

Not wanting the story to end I asked "So what do you do afterwards?  Throw away your jeans or how does that work"

She said "I threw them away, yeah.  I didn't want anything to do with them.  But I woke up the next morning in bed still wearing my underwear from the night before so that was totally pointless". 

Unfortunately there was no clear way to get more details on her panties but as one last detail I asked "Jeez.  You must have been really drunk...are there pictures of you guys that night?  Do you look completely wasted?"  She pulled up Facebook to check since she knew there were some pictures she posted and she wasn't sure if you could tell how drunk they were.  "Here.  Here's the last one we took that night".  I couldn't tell that either of them were drunk but she looked fantastic.  Light colored blue jeans, fairly tight and a black sorta silky ish tank top.  Eye makeup .... dressed to be sexy on a friday night for sure which makes me think she was wearing one of her best pairs underneath.  But alas; that's as much detail as I could get!  It was fun picturing that beautiful girls light jeans darkening though... wish I woulda been there !  : )

This is a poop one- I didn't witness it but I was so nearby and I'm so annoyed I didn't see it!

Spoiler

There was a house party at the student house I was living in at the time. One of the guests, a guy, came out of the toilet and said to the next person in line, another guest- a girl, something like "I'm really sorry but I just did the biggest poo of my life and it won't flush".

And she said (apparently this is the direct quote) "don't worry, I'm about to do a huge shit too". And she took a massive dump right on top of the other guy's poop, wiped and proudly walked away. I know that part is true because it was my job to try and unclog the toilet when everyone else was passed out.

Unfortunately I have never been told of a wetting incident directly by the person involved. I suppose it is an embarrassing thing to have to admit to. I have heard several being discussed by others though.  The two that spring to mind both involved senior school girls and their first experiments with alcohol.

The first was a girl from my own year at school. She wasn’t local but was close friends with a local girl in our year who came from a rural background. They had gone to a dance in a country hall one night and there had been loads of the local girl’s friends there. As they were still slightly under the legal age for drinking alcohol, they had gathered outside the rear of the building and shared cans of beer. It wasn’t long before it started to have an effect and the non-local girl had quickly become quite drunk. She had suddenly announced to her friend that she needed the loo and they had set off to try to get inside to the toilet. However by this time there was quite a queue gathered at the door to get into the dance and she had been unable to wait and had, as her friend described when she was telling the other girls when I overheard her “completely pissed herself”. She had been wearing a short skirt, knickers and tights and had spent the rest of the night without her tights, sat in a corner in soggy knickers.

I don’t have much detail out the other one, other than the girl involved was the daughter of a fairly prominent political figure at the time. She too had been to a country dance and had too much to drink and ended up wetting herself. I overheard some of her peers talking about the following week.

Edited by stinklerus (see edit history)

Another desperation story I was told is worth repeating here too.

I live in an area with lots of ancient monuments, which means that the area attracts lots of visitors, and coach tours in particular. Lots of the tours use local guides to explain the history of the sites they visit and this story was told by a tour guide who is a friend of the family. It was her who was approached for help in this instance.

The guide explained that they had been on a tour of the main sites, some of which have visitor centres with shops, cafes and toilets. Others are out in remote countryside with nothing in the immediate vicinity. The coach had arrived at one of the latter and parked up. As the tourists disembarked a middle aged woman came up to the guide with a concerned look on her face and asked if there were toilets at the site. When the guide explained that there weren’t any at that particular site the woman had become even more concerned and confided to the guide that she was absolutely bursting. When telling the story, the guide, in her own words, said “ When I looked at her I could tell immediately that she certainly was bursting. In fact she looked like she was about to wet herself!”

The guide explained that the only thing she could do was to squat between their coach and the one parked beside it, and she would stand at the front of the gap to stop anyone seeing through. The woman obviously realised that she had no choice and quickly hurried out and into the gap. How, she had bare got her trousers and knickers down and started to go when the adjacent coach pulled away, leaving her exposed to anyone looking their way. 
According to the guide she was extremely embarrassed, but probably would have been more embarrassed had she tried to wait and ended up pissing herself. The guide had a good laugh about it, saying it was one of the funniest things she had seen during her time guiding.

I just thought of another story my aforementioned college friend told me. This was when she was on a trip. She had drank a liter and a half of water and had been holding the whole time. On the way back home, she suddenly got really desperate and told be she was "about to burst" by the time they stopped. She did make it, though. She told me this story as an example of a time she got a bulge, so I can only imagine how desperate she was and how long she must have peed for.

On 4/10/2021 at 11:13 PM, Noot said:

This is a poop one- I didn't witness it but I was so nearby and I'm so annoyed I didn't see it!

What a sweet scene (except for the unclogging part)!  There's something attractive about a girl leaving behind her mess with a confident stride.

Do you think you could write a story out of this event (filling in the details with your imagination)?

5 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

What a sweet scene (except for the unclogging part)!  There's something attractive about a girl leaving behind her mess with a confident stride.

Do you think you could write a story out of this event (filling in the details with your imagination)?

Definitely already planning on working it into a story soon! I also love the confidence

On 4/13/2021 at 5:53 AM, Noot said:

Definitely already planning on working it into a story soon! 

Sounds great!

Back on topic, I once had a friend tell me a story about him and his girlfriend and his girlfriend's bladder. There's a sort of grudge involved here (totally unrelated to these events) so I don't like thinking much about this couple, but I'll present the anecdote for you. This guy was driving his girl home from college one Friday night, and after a while she told him to keep an eye out for rest stops. All those rest stops turned out to be closed. After many miles without resting or stopping she told him that, bathroom or no bathroom, she had to go. They found something in his truck she could use as a makeshift potty. After some trying, she announced that it wasn't going to work. He told me that he thought it was a perfectly suitable container and that her problem must be psychological. He also mentioned having to politely suppress his disgust over this whole situation. They drove and drove while she became increasingly irritable, but then he saw it. There was a building with ladies' and men's room doors perfectly displayed in the glow of a light in the parking lot. He parked and she ran to the door, only to find it locked. She shook it and banged on it and yelled and screamed and finally broke down in sobs. She walked back to the truck and told her boyfriend she didn't know any way out of this situation that wasn't shameful. He said it was all right, and told her to do what she had to do. She walked away while he got in the truck and looked the other way. When she came back she said "I got revenge on the door!" He looked over to the locked ladies' room door to see it was severely splattered with fluid, although most of what she'd produced was in a big puddle on the cement. My friend ended his story by saying he hopes he never has to deal with female bodily functions ever again.

Edited by Jimmy Olsen (see edit history)

Another set of desperation tales I heard about were all from the same woman. She was a work colleague in the office where I was based. She was in her forties and very energetic and lively.

The first one I overheard when she was telling her fellow female workmate what had happened at the weekend. Her father was a farmer and she was describing how she had been helping him round up sheep in a remote spot. She said that she had drank too much tea before going out with her father and brother in his old Land Rover. The constant bumping along the rough track had set her going and by the time they had reached the field she had been desperate and ended up with no choice but to squat behind a low wall or she would have wet herself. ( She wasn’t particularly tall, so a low wall would have hidden her sufficiently!)

The next one was again her telling her female colleague about the previous weekend. I heard mention of public toilets, then she asked her colleague if she knew they shut them at night. It turn pied out that she had been for a night out with some friends and they had been walking back to one of her friend’s houses after closing time. She had neglected to go to the toilet before leaving the pub and had been getting increasingly desperate as they walked through town. She had been so desperate that she had asked the others to make a small detour so that they would pass a public toilet, only to find it locked when they got there. She had been forced to find a dark alley and had asked the others to keep watch while she rushed off down into the darkness to pee. She went on to say that if she hadn’t done that she would never have made it back to her friend’s house and would most certainly have wet herself.

The best one though came directly from her. We worked in the area office of a water and wastewater company. After a reorganisation some one had the idea that support staff in the offices needed to know more about what the business involved, so it was arranged for them to be taken out to some of the treatment sites. My colleague, along with s couple of others from our office were collected in a mini bus one morning, along with some staff from another office. 
When asked the next day how their trio had been, she immediately asked me “You deal with Health and Safety don’t you? Shouldn’t ever workplace have a toilet?” She went on to explain that they had first gone to a couple of manned water treatment works where they had been given the full treatment, including lots of tea and biscuits.  The final site visit before lunch had been to remote, unmanned wastewater treatment works, a short distance from the village and the pub they were going to have lunch in. She then described that by the time they had reached this site, she had really been feeling the effects of all the tea she had been drinking and was really needing the toilet. However, when they got there she saw to her dismay that there was only a small, brick control building and no toilet. This very fact had made her need ten times worse and by the time they had been shown around and watched and heard running water from the duration of the visit she was almost frantic. She and squirmed and held herself all the way to the pub and had rushed inside as soon as the mint bus had stopped. In her own words she said “I have never been so desperate in all my life! Once or twice on the journey I actually thought I was going to lose it! If we hadn’t got there when we did I would have definitely pissed myself completely. There was no way I could have waited any longer!”

Not a bad collection from one colleague! If only some of the others over the years could have been equally forthcoming!

Recently I reconnected with a friend I had in high school and he's told me a great handful of good stories.

(For a bit of context, I was a huge wetter back in high school and wasn't shy about it. He was my closest friend at the time and after witnessing me piss myself enough times, he started the same habit. After high school, he moved away, but kept the habit, and moved back a few months ago.)

He told me a lot of stories about him wetting himself boldly in public, not caring who'd see. My favorite being:

He was with a group of friends at a local coffee shop, and they were just chatting. He had needed to pee for a good few hours, but didn't want to miss any part of conversation, but also hadn't introduced his friends to this habit of his. He eventually decided he might as well just piss himself, because he knew he'd be doing it a lot and would be found out by them one way or another. The sound very quickly got his friends attention, and he got a variety of responses, but eventually they'd all just been like "okay that happened." He cleaned up, and that was that.

Then, the same day, he did it again, and then again, and eventually his friends caught onto the fact that he seemed to do this a lot. By that time, they'd all transitioned to having decent responses, ranging from "its kinda weird but go off I guess," to one of his friends eventually peeing themself too.

It's short, but I just loved it when he told it (maybe cause it reminded me of myself back in high school when I started peeing myself openly)

Guest Buckaroo
On 4/21/2021 at 10:01 PM, TheGiantDiaper said:

ranging from "its kinda weird but go off I guess," to one of his friends eventually peeing themself too.

Oh my gosh can you please tell us more about this friend who peed himself with your friend! 

Here is another sighting I was told about by my wife. It happened before we met and involved her friend and work colleague, Ruth. 
They were both country girls and Ruth lived on a farm about ten miles further away from town than the house where my wife stayed. Although Ruth could  drive she didn’t have a car of her own, while my wife to be did. She therefore drove them when they wanted to get into town or go anywhere in the evening. 
Now, although my wife to be didn’t drink much alcohol, Ruth did! She was a bit of a character all round actually. She was short and a bit chubby, but had a brilliant sense of humour and was great fun in a crowd. She was a member of a local women’s darts team and was very popular all round.

On the night in question my wife had picked Ruth up at her farm as they planned a night in town. Ruth got in the car with her handbag and a plastic carrier bag. When asked what was in it she turned and showed a six pack of beer cans one of which she promptly took and opened and started to drink. The trip to town took about an hour, by which time she had finished her first can and had started on a second. When they reached town they parked up beside some other friends and sat chatting for a while, before moving off again and going for a drive around. By this time Ruth had finished her second can and was showing clear signs of needing a toilet. She was squirming in her seat and constantly fidgeting. 
Wife mentioned to her that they best go past a public toilet soon, to which a Ruth replied that she didn’t think she would be able to hold that long and they had better look for some where to stop so that she could pee. They drove around a little bit more, until Ruth suddenly shouted “There - that car park! Quick or I’ll piss myself!” They were just approaching a private car park which served some offices. It was deserted and there was no barrier or anything at the entrance, so wife swung the car in and stopped. As soon as the car stopped Ruth was out and struggling to get her jeans undone without wetting herself. She got them loosened and slid down to her ankles, then quickly squatted down, muttering and moaning as she did so. Wife then heard a splatter and a hiss as she let go. She thought that she must have made it ok , but was stunned to see that when Ruth stood up she still had her knickers on and that they were completely soaked. Because she was quite a big girl she was wearing full knickers which were quite a tight fit. It transpired that she had been unable to get them down in time before she started to go and had given up and pissed herself. 
She left her jeans around her ankles, took the beer out of the bag and set the carrier bag on the seat before getting back in and sitting on it. She then asked to be driven to the toilet so she could clean up and change I dry knickers (She apparently always carried a spare pair in her bag)

Wife went on to tell me that she had to stop for her twice more that night. Once again at the toilets in town and once in a lay-by on the way home. She also said that it wasn’t uncommon for her to wet herself after drinking too much beer and there are other stories I will post to confirm this.

I should go on to say that she settled down , got married and had a family. She is still a bundle of laughs and loves a party, but I unfortunately can’t say if she is still accident prone!

Here’s another tale about wife’s friend Ruth. My wife didn’t witness this event, but was told about it later by a mutual friend. It was one of those conversations that went like “Did you hear about Ruth? You won’t believe what happened!” Anyway, it more or less went like this.

The ladies darts team Ruth was part of was based in a small village pub a few miles from where she lived. On the night in question the team had won a trophy and were in the pub afterwards partying hard. Drink was flowing and they were all very Merry. 
Now being a small village pub, there were only two cubicles in the ladies toilets. Ruth’s had apparently left it too long before attempting to go to the toilet, finding when she got there that both cubicles were in use. She had tried to hold on and wait,  but the beer she had drank was having other ideas and she ended up totally wetting herself. Her jeans were soaked completely along with her big, full cut knickers. 
Rather than go back into the pub and confront the rest of the crowd with soaked clothes, she had made the decision to walk home. It was a quiet country road, late at night, so there was little chance of much traffic. She was quite tipsy, but nothing out of the ordinary for her. After walking for a bit, she decided somehow that her wet jeans were uncomfortable, so stopped and took them off. She then carried on walking , carrying her wet jeans over her arm. . A bit further in she had been hit by a sudden urge to pee again, and had apparently decided that, as she was soaked anyway, she should just pee herself again. 
That’s how the taxi with some of her team mates found her a few moments later - standing at the side of the road, legs apart, and pissing a river through her beige control knickers. They had stopped to pick her up, as they didn’t think it safe for her to be walking like that in the dark. They placed her jeans under her on the seat to help to stop it getting wet and got her home. 
The friend that told my wife ended up by saying that she thought Ruth was getting worse and becoming too fond of her drink.

I only saw the after effects on her once. We were at a late night street party when she and some other friends came over and spoke to us. It was quite dark, but when the light from the streetlamp fell over her I could see that her jeans were wet around crotch and down her inner thighs to her knees! She very obviously had an accident earlier. It must have been a good bit earlier, as the stains weren’t glistening wet like they had been newly done.   
By this time I had started dating my wife and she was clearly embarrassed by her friend’s condition. I didn’t say much about it, but was feeling plenty, I can assure you!

I remember in university I overheard at least 2 stories I can remember, both in the campus library. One lad I knew said he peed his pants in church because it was one of those churches that goes on for HOURS and he lasted 3hrs of being desperate before losing it. There was a few times he complained of being very desperate on bus rides too, and would be seen unable to keep his legs and feet still to avoid an accident.

Then this guy that I didn't really get on with (I thought he was full of crap and said random controversial things on purpose for attention) told everyone in our group that he once wet himself on his doorstep. Describing it as "horrible", he said he just had to stand there and wait for it to finish before he could step in to his house and clean himself up. I didn't like him, but I def liked that story as I've also experienced that sort of genuine accident before. (in fact that exact scenario was how my first ever accident went down lol)

Same friend again, another memory from the past, she was out with friends again in a nightclub till 2am,

as they walked along the busy city centre streets to try and get a taxi she was needing to pee again, there’s no public toilets and everywhere is closing so she knows she has to wait till they are home or her last option find a quiet place if possible to go if she can’t wait any longer,

finding a taxi is proving difficult as so many people trying to get home at same time, she’s now been needing to piss for a while and is getting desperate, she confides in her friend hoping she’s the same so they can make peeing a priority before a taxi but her friend is fine,

her dilemma is more complicated as her friend has hitched up with a guy and he is walking with them, how can she find a place to pee discreetly with this guy with them, she can’t risk peeing and this guy watching her, they must get a taxi urgently,

after a while she calls her mum and asks if she can come and pick them up as taxis are impossible tonight, her mum agrees,

she bursting to pee as they walk to the pick up point and is concerned she won’t make the car ride home, if this guy wasn’t with them she would have found a place by now and wouldn’t still be bursting,

she urges her friend to ditch the guy as he’s not getting in the car with them anyway and so she can pee somewhere before they get to the pick up point,

they stop on a street corner as her friend is trying to ditch the guy, their kissing and hugging as she’s saying goodbye meanwhile she’s so desperate now she’s pressing her hand in between her legs  through her short sparkly dress or she’s gonna piss herself, she’s not going to make it home for sure sitting makes it worse for her and she would be squirming and scissoring her legs as well as holding herself in the car seat, shes so desperate now and must pee really soon, her friend leaves the guy behind as she rejoins her and they continue to walk but the guy is following them, they stop so her friend can talk to the guy to tell him to leave her alone meanwhile pacing around still holding herself she waits for her friend to finish with the guy, she’s on the brink now and notices fewer people and there’s a lane across the road between 2 buildings, she takes her chance and runs across up the dark lane and squats to pee just in time, 

she was so desperate that night because of the guy she almost wet herself,

Thanks to everyone who reacted to my previous posts on this topic.

Here is another post about my wife’s friend Ruth. This was again told to me by my wife when we were reminiscing about things one evening. (Wife doesn’t know about my interest in this topic, or she might never have told me!)

It was short after wife had got her first car that she picked up Ruth and another  friend, Karen to go to a dance in a country hall. These dances were very popular at the time as there was a live rock band and free buses from town, so they were always packed. The hall itself was away from any nearby houses, so noise wasn’t a problem. There was a car park at the front and one side, whist the back had a narrow path between the hall and a fence to the neighbouring field.

On the night in question my wife was driving and had picked her friends up. They had managed to get hold of some beer and Ruth and Karen were drinking as they drove to the hall. Wife wasn’t drinking at all as she was driving. They arrived early and sat in the car in the car park, watching people arrive and go in. Things were quite quiet to start with and it took some time for a crowd to develop. Now and again a car would arrive and people would get out. Some went straight to the hall door and into the dance, whist a few slipped around the back in the darkness, no doubt to have a pee before going in, as there weren’t many toilet, the hall being an old building.

After they had been sitting fir some time, Ruth announced that she they had better think about getting inside, as the beer she had been drinking was having an effect and she really needed the loo. Just then the first free bus from town pulled up and loads of people got out and queued at the door. By now the girls had got out of the car, but were forced to wait in the queue with those from the bus. Ruth was now becoming desperate and was struggling stand still. She kept her legs squeezed together and was bobbing up and down slight when she stood. One or two other girls in the queue were obviously in the same predicament were clearly needing to get in to the toilet, and quickly!

At last they got admitted and Ruth and Karen made a bee line for the toilets, only to find that they were queued to the door! Seeing this made Ruth panic and she turned to Karen and exclaimed that she couldn’t possibly wait or she would piss herself. Karen herself was pretty full, but not as obviously desperate as Ruth was. Ruth had now grabbed herself between the legs and was openly holding herself and dancing on the spot, muttering that she had to pee or she was going to wet herself.

Karen made a decision for them and grabbed hold of Ruth’s arm and basically dragged her back outside. She steered her around to the back of the hall, past a couple of blokes she were standing facing the fence and pissing freely. Once we’ll into a dark patch, she stopped and told Ruth to pee there, as she was go to have to do the same. Karen immediately proceeded to drop her jeans and knickers and squatted down and started to pee a river. She glanced up at Ruth, who was still standing with her thighs squeezed together and holding herself for dear life. She was trying to undo her jeans, but being a bit chubby she couldn’t get the button undone using only one hand. However she also found that she was unable to let go with her other hand, or she was going to pee herself! In the end the struggle became too much for her and she started leaking. When she did so she let go and used both hands to loosen her jeans, but by then it was too late and she had already started to totally wet herself. She just stood and let it come, soaking her jeans and leaving wet stains all the way to her ankles. 
Karen left her there and went back into the hall to get some toilet paper and found my wife, who she took out to help Ruth clean up. They then waited till the hall was really full and went back in. Keeping in the crowd meant that no one could see the wet stains on Ruth’s jeans and they enjoyed the rest of the night.

When told about it I just wished I had been there and had timed going for a pee behind the hall to coincide with their plight!

18 minutes ago, stinklerus said:

Thanks to everyone who reacted to my previous posts on this topic.

Here is another post about my wife’s friend Ruth. This was again told to me by my wife when we were reminiscing about things one evening. (Wife doesn’t know about my interest in this topic, or she might never have told me!)

It was short after wife had got her first car that she picked up Ruth and another  friend, Karen to go to a dance in a country hall. These dances were very popular at the time as there was a live rock band and free buses from town, so they were always packed. The hall itself was away from any nearby houses, so noise wasn’t a problem. There was a car park at the front and one side, whist the back had a narrow path between the hall and a fence to the neighbouring field.

On the night in question my wife was driving and had picked her friends up. They had managed to get hold of some beer and Ruth and Karen were drinking as they drove to the hall. Wife wasn’t drinking at all as she was driving. They arrived early and sat in the car in the car park, watching people arrive and go in. Things were quite quiet to start with and it took some time for a crowd to develop. Now and again a car would arrive and people would get out. Some went straight to the hall door and into the dance, whist a few slipped around the back in the darkness, no doubt to have a pee before going in, as there weren’t many toilet, the hall being an old building.

After they had been sitting fir some time, Ruth announced that she they had better think about getting inside, as the beer she had been drinking was having an effect and she really needed the loo. Just then the first free bus from town pulled up and loads of people got out and queued at the door. By now the girls had got out of the car, but were forced to wait in the queue with those from the bus. Ruth was now becoming desperate and was struggling stand still. She kept her legs squeezed together and was bobbing up and down slight when she stood. One or two other girls in the queue were obviously in the same predicament were clearly needing to get in to the toilet, and quickly!

At last they got admitted and Ruth and Karen made a bee line for the toilets, only to find that they were queued to the door! Seeing this made Ruth panic and she turned to Karen and exclaimed that she couldn’t possibly wait or she would piss herself. Karen herself was pretty full, but not as obviously desperate as Ruth was. Ruth had now grabbed herself between the legs and was openly holding herself and dancing on the spot, muttering that she had to pee or she was going to wet herself.

Karen made a decision for them and grabbed hold of Ruth’s arm and basically dragged her back outside. She steered her around to the back of the hall, past a couple of blokes she were standing facing the fence and pissing freely. Once we’ll into a dark patch, she stopped and told Ruth to pee there, as she was go to have to do the same. Karen immediately proceeded to drop her jeans and knickers and squatted down and started to pee a river. She glanced up at Ruth, who was still standing with her thighs squeezed together and holding herself for dear life. She was trying to undo her jeans, but being a bit chubby she couldn’t get the button undone using only one hand. However she also found that she was unable to let go with her other hand, or she was going to pee herself! In the end the struggle became too much for her and she started leaking. When she did so she let go and used both hands to loosen her jeans, but by then it was too late and she had already started to totally wet herself. She just stood and let it come, soaking her jeans and leaving wet stains all the way to her ankles. 
Karen left her there and went back into the hall to get some toilet paper and found my wife, who she took out to help Ruth clean up. They then waited till the hall was really full and went back in. Keeping in the crowd meant that no one could see the wet stains on Ruth’s jeans and they enjoyed the rest of the night.

When told about it I just wished I had been there and had timed going for a pee behind the hall to coincide with their plight!

Thanks for another great story,

I should explain the accounts I have posted are the results of probing questions to the lady i know as having been in her company on evenings out when were drinking wine and beers she does have a need to pee often and is always good for a really desperate experience on the journey home if she’s not in a car or taxi immediately on leaving the venue even having gone to pee just before, I’ve witnessed a pattern of about 45 mins after her last pee she’s getting desperate again, 

i lend a sympathetic ear as she recalls her evenings out and probe for the details, for example I would casually ask how was her night out, was she dressed to kill? who was she with, the venue etc, then I would ask get home ok?

thats when she might say using the previous story as an example - couldn’t get a taxi at all town was so busy, had to get my mum out to pick us up,

notice at this point she’s not mentioned she was bursting to pee and went down a lane, she’s not forward with this info, i ask more questions to get into the detail,

Really that busy, no taxis, can’t be fun hanging around town late at night, how long were you waiting around for ?

oh I don’t know, about an hour maybe,

bet your feet were hurting in those heels,

yea they were hurting, was a bit of a nightmare, you know how I hate that when you can’t get a taxi, I just like to get home, it was cold and I was really needing the loo again lol, that’s when I called mum,

Oh I hate it when that happens, I know how you feel, how was your friend doing with the waiting around, 

she was fine, she had picked up a guy who was with us,

really? Did she take him home?

no she ditched him before we met up with mum,

Good old mum to the rescue! getting you home out the cold and home for the loo.... hope your journey wasn’t too uncomfortable?

Acctually I had to go up a lane just before we met mum, I was bursting by then so much lol, 

really? That bad.. 

yea, that bad, was cold and I had been holding it in for ages, it would have been too much to sit in the car to get home for the loo, I was too desperate i was having to hold myself it was so bad, I had to find a spot to go but that guy with us was putting me off going so I held on as long as I could hoping he would go away, I held on until I couldn’t any longer, thank goodness that lane was there lol,

and there as she justifys why she had to go in public fills in the details,

The stories about Ruth that my wife told me came about when we were tidying the house and found a photo she had sent us. It showed her all dressed up in a lovely tight fitting dress ready to go to some function. (I actually thought she looked incredibly sexy but obviously couldn’t say so!) When she looked at the photo my wife commented and said that she wondered how she would have looked at the end of the night, and added, “and I wonder if she pissed herself that night!” 
I looked to her and said “What do you mean?” Then she told me these stories.

When I looked t the photo again I started to wonder myself. The dress was very tight and clingy and showed every little bump and bulge. If she did retain some of her former habits it would have been rather difficult  have taken a quick pee, so you never know!

• 1 month later...

A story told to me by a former colleague came to mind the other day. He had been on a business trip to central London when he witnessed the event. He told me the following tale.

He had been on a busy street in central London, near one of the main stations. It was during the working day, not in the evening or late at night, which made him more surprised at what he saw. As he walked along the street he had noticed a young woman in a short dress. He said that she looked very drunk, despite the time of day. he also said that she looked as if she was absolutely bursting for a pee. He watched as she hobbled along until she came to a low wall around a flower bed. When she got there she tried to sit down on the top of the wall and was preparing to pull her knickers down, despite the fact that the street was busy. However, her balance was so poor due to her being drunk that she overbalanced and fell back over into the the flower bed. There she was, on her back with her legs in the air when suddenly a jet of pee shot out between her spread thighs and arced through the air. Once started she was unable to stop and just lay there and totally pissed herself, in full view of everyone in the street.

I certainly wished I had been on that business trip instead of him!