Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Incidents You’ve Been Told About (But Didn’t Witness)

Super hot stories, I'd love to see these kind of things in person, though I'd be a little concerned about blowing a load in my pants!

On 4/6/2020 at 7:14 PM, fetisher said:

I have a few similar stories, where I was unwilling listener of such stories.

We were walking with an ex-girlfriend in the park when she admitted she has to pee. I joked that she could pee in the bushes. In fact, I was secretly hoping she would squat in front of me. But she definitely refused, telling me that she couldn’t do such things, regardless how urgently she has to pee. She never guessed, that I would like pee related staff. We continued the conversation and she told me what was happened to her colleague. She worked as a nurse. Once her colleague was walking back to home and had to pee really badly. It was raining and she decided to remove her umbrella and started to pee through the clothes. All her clothes got wet, both outwear and underwear. On this way she managed to hide, that she had peed herself.

Once I was waiting my wife outside of a grocery shop. Next to me there were two young girls that were talking to each other. One of the girls asked another why she hadn’t been at some party. Another girl said that she was walking to the party, but on the way she had felt desperate to pee and considered to walk back. I couldn’t get more details, because the girls continued talking more quietly. I only got to heart one of them said “that it is very obvious on the red pants!”. It was obvious she were talking about a pee accident.

We were talking with friend of mine, when I admitted I had to go pee, but I still could wait. Then she started to explain me how bad is to postpone the need to pee. She used to work at a taxi call center and many times during the shifts she kept holding herself for very long periods. Finally, she was hardly getting to the toilet in time. I asked her “Maybe sometimes she couldn’t get in time?” and she confirmed “Yes, it was happened.” Unfortunately, I couldn’t get more details from her.

"Unwilling listener" is an interesting way to phrase that...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me, real life stories of desperation, leaks, accidents, and ect. are sometimes even better than first-hand experience. Hearing about it after the fact adds this realm of possibility and imaginatio

I was told a story by my wife while we were still dating. She has had several roommates before we started living together a few years ago. One such roommate liked taking long showers and the typical o

This story comes from Rosalie, my long time Omorashi girlfriend. She was thin on top with small breasts and she had slender legs, but all her weight collected below the waist and she had thunder thigh

Posted Images

Funny little thing to add to my story.  A few days ago I saw "Brittany" on Facebook.  She's a 30-something stay-at-home mom who still looks good in tight jeans.  I wasn't sure it was the same person at first so I compared her to the only pic I could find of my old classmate.  She has the exact same silly super-wide smile in her profile photo that she does in her 3rd grade yearbook photo.

A girl I used to date once told me about an experience she had just after she had started a grad job. Upon arriving on the first day, there was lunch for the new starters , followed by tea and coffee, before a series of talks in the afternoon. Explaining that she had had a very early start and was flagging a bit by lunch, she helped herself quite liberally to the free coffee and water which was on offer. Going into the first talk she felt absolutely fine, not even slightly conscious of her bladder. After the first talk, which lasted about an hour, they began a second one almost immediately after. This talk ran over quite significantly however, lasting about 90 minutes instead of the proposed hour, at which point she began to feel the consequences of the coffee. About halfway through she felt the first twinge, but said that crossing her legs she didn't feel this would be a problem, and continued listening and taking notes. After the hour had passed though, she felt the coffee filtering through her much more quickly. At this point, she had to cross and re-cross her ankles every few minutes to ease the strain, and remove her mind from her filling bladder, as well as undoing the button of her business trousers. At 90 minutes, she was seriously considering resorting to getting up and leaving, such was the strain on her bladder. But as things began to get critical, the speaker finally wrapped up, and she bounced her legs, sitting on the edge of the seat. Not having been to the toilet in that part of the building yet, she asked for directions, before, as she told me 'literally running to the toilets because she was absolutely bursting,' before having one of the most relieving pees she'd had in ages. She had a good capacity and could hold for a while even when desperate, so I can only imagine how long she peed for and how relieved she felt afterwards. 

• 7 months later...

Hi You all, 

long time no see, but now I have a story from my country's social media. This is from a woman I will call Mia (not real). It is written in the group I am with and it is about bladder issues of the women all aged.

I try to translate it so well I can. 

Mia pictured her as a normal, scandinavian, short, sporty, wasp-waisted, golden-curly and middle-length haired, 35 year old mom of two, who want not to make-up her face in the mornings. Or ever. Her hobbies are leading of the adult aerobic and gym groups.

Worries: Can't use nowadays anything but black jeans, skirts and slacks in her job and free time after a few embarrassing pee accidents. 
Wants to open her mind and tell this most recent accident of hers, which wasn't as bad as some other... 

"I have two sons and they are playing in the same junior soccer team. We had a football tournament this summer. It was organized in a little town nearby our home city. This was four team event, which meant three mini matches during a one day. Each team and their coaches had one locker room and a toilet in the same building (stadium might be too strong word) next to playground. In the other, office building, was one toilet , but it was only for referees, organizers and other personnel. It was circled inside hurdles. All these arrangements were because of covid19 of course. 

Stand included few rows of benches where sat the audience - many moms and dads of the junior players. We were only team using our own bus and we had driven from a longer distance. I heard that audience should use toilets outside a stadium area. This thing was informed, but I hadn't heard it and it was a bad and surprising news for me and my almost full bladder. I had to dance and cross my legs after the first match, while some people used their cars or men did their walks outside stand to the park. I tried to wait home, however. 

After the second game I needed to pee already... and badly. I asked if I could use the same toilet as the team members. I had however assistant coached those boys then and then helping their usual coach. I had sat in the same bus with them, but no. No luck, no permit. I had to tell from behind fences to my children, that I will make a little walk outside the playground area. They shouldn't be afraid, I will come back soon.

I didn't find any place to pee. At the park people were walking their dogs or jogged. I were desperate, but not so desperate that I should show my naked bum in public. I tried to find shops or something, but it was Sunday and again Covid19. All closed. When I walked back, I just started to wet myself! So typical for me nowadays. I crouched next to parkway under a tree and pee was running out through my pants! 

I was quite happy to see there was no any other humans around seeing the flow. Heart was bouncing when I started to thought how I can explain to my fellow moms and dads why my pants are soaking wet. I had to see them every week and they would remember my accident years. And my kids. What I will tell to them? I was so humiliated and I wanted to cry. My worst fear came true. I just pissed my pants and I couldn't change clothes.

I had no jacket or long-sIeeved shirt on me.  Just a tight women's t-shirt. I started slowly walk back to stand benches and cover my jeans patterned leggings (gym pants) with my hand. I didn't find any natural way to do it. I touched my inner thigh. It was dry! I touched my bum. It was dry! I tried to see any wet spots on the fabric. No! All dry and everything looked normal. I smiled when I walked by my friends. My lycra-polyester pants and undies had let all the wetness through. My reputation was saved! Even my running shoes and socks were saved by my crouching."

jeggings.jpg

17 minutes ago, MelodySeeker said:

I have a few memories of my friends who likes to go out partying and clubbing often frantically texting me to work out where places were open since their bladders were full and screaming for release from a night of heavy drinking, I have then been told of a few accidents and many sneaky wees in alleys!. 

If they were hot women in that situation I'd have just told them to piss themselves and revelled in it...

Seldom heard full stories but a lot of brief comments on some incidents. 

Once a girl told me that she stucked in a traffic jam on a bus and became bursting. After a long time, she asked the driver to open the door and let her get off.  But she is not familiar with the area after getting off, and only found a very dirty public bathroom to release herself. She said "I will never use that bathroom in any other case." which indicates how urgent. 

Another case is about a seminar of two hours long. After the seminar, a girl told me that she need to pee badly from the beginning of the seminar but she hold it in with her strong willpower. 

• 1 month later...

I was at a party once when this younger guy started to tell a funny story about his sister,

she played in a brass band and went to perform in an outside concert in a park in the city,

after it was finished she headed for the train station but was dying to pee first before she got on the train,

when she got in the busy train stations toilets she couldn’t manage to close the cubicle door with her and her instrument in there together, she tried a few ways to do it but ended up peeing herself as she failed to close the door as she couldn’t risk leaving the instrument outside in case it was stolen, when she got home her feet where squelching in her shoes because of the pee,

I can remember over hearing a conversation at school where 'Natalie' was telling people about how she peed herself at the weekend, she would have been around 16 when this took place. From what i remember she was at the park with a group of friends (I assume she shared this to stop rumors spreading) the weird part of this was she started the anecdote of by saying that she was wearing white skinny jeans. She went on to describe how she was at the park and they were sitting on the grass for a while and when they went to get up, Natalie told her friends that she could't because she really had to pee and went on to say this turned into an argument because her friends thought she was being hyperbolic. Basically she wet herself as soon as she stood up and ending up having to run to one of her friends house to grab new trousers so she didn't have to walk home see through.

My friends and gf has had a few stories, nothing worth a dam. I have a trove of stories that are worth a retelling. I suppose the stories that have stuck in my mind is my gf before I even told her my fetish, I would now and then ask her questions about her hydration. That has unintentionally made her speak about a few stories of her being desperate, two that comes to my mind are:

Her family owns both a restaurant and a farm and she and her mother go across many states to work there for a few months. Now her mother is very picky and tends to overwork herself, this reflected in my current gf. There was one time, where they got swamped with work and while their coworkers called breaks they didn't really. They also have to open and close the restaurant which opens around 9 in the morning and closes around 9 at night. Now she really didn't do into details, but mentioned how much it sucked and she only manage to drink like a few Styrofoam cups of water as she worked, her mother drank less. She claimed that they couldn't stop and leave to use the restroom, buy around 9 on the spot she claimed that "They both felt like shit". Now I chalked it up to well they worked non stop in a restaurant, they where the cooks and I chalked up to feeling like shit as feeling tired or as my gf says gross. I asked her what about the bathroom and she said "We didn't have time to go it was hell, once we finally winded down. It was in the van on the way to home and I swear both my mom and me wanted to pull over and go. We made it home but I never want to do that again".

My gf has a large family and two bathrooms. The master bathroom is to not be used and my gf wakes up and random af moments during the day. The reason why I know this is because she complains about how the bathroom works with her family, her most memorable one to her was. She is a low energy person and will wake up either need to eat, drink or use the bathroom but ignore it till its pressing. One morning she woke up with a need to go, its was a urge to where if your not doing something interesting you would feel it. So she went though the motions of being on her phone and taking short naps, till it got the the point of being uncomfortable. It was only then she got up, and she said that while it was manageable laying down sitting up, made her whimper. She nearly leaked as she hobbled to the bathroom and clung to the back of the sofa and panicked quietly. When she reached the main bathroom her grandmother was using it. She knows her grandmother take forever so she went to the master bathroom. Thankfully it was not in use and her parents where not home, so she made it. I can give a few more but we be here all day. May make a tread retelling some stories. 

On 12/1/2020 at 9:07 PM, MelodySeeker said:

I have a few memories of my friends who likes to go out partying and clubbing often frantically texting me to work out where places were open since their bladders were full and screaming for release from a night of heavy drinking, I have then been told of a few accidents and many sneaky wees in alleys!. 

It’s almost a guarantee there will be peeing in alleyways as here in uk where I live many women and men leave the Bars at closing time and then go for some food, que to order the food, wait for the food, then they walk eating the food to find a cab home, too many people not enough cabs, results in those final drinks needing released about an hour after they last peed and they’re all caught desperate with no place to pee with busy streets and lots of people around, been caught up in a situation a few times myself 😰

• 3 weeks later...

Fairly tame contribution but a contribution nevertheless:

A gal friend (not girlfriend) of mine in college was telling me about her weekend and dropped in a few especially nice details.  She, her sister, and one of her sisters friends had gone on a road trip and ended up staying at some relatives house half way to wherever they were going.  They had spent time in that area before and decided to go to a party nearby that evening.  My friend was very cute - blonde, blue eyes, shoulder length wavy hair.  Pretty face, nice body.  A nice person as well.  We were never physical but always connected and shared everything with each other.  Her sister wasn't as pretty.  Not ugly but came up a little short in the genetic lottery face wise.  Nice body, brownish blonde hair and a sorta too long face?  (Granted, I'd only seen pictures but that's what I remember). 

Anyways!  That evening they all got dolled up - her and her sister in skirts.  The ride to the party took longer than expected and both of them ended up needing to pee.  She said it was bad for her but worse for her sister who was in the backseat.  Her sister kept saying they may have to pull over somewhere and by the time they got to the houseparty, was holding herself unabashedly.  The second they got out of the car my friend said she heard nervous laughter and then the heavy flow of her sister peeing on the road.  She was on the other side of the car so she couldnt see what was going on but her friend was looking down in total surprise but eventually just laughed it off.  This meanwhile, made my friends urge all the worse but she decided to hold it until they were at the party and she couldnt drop her panties then and there like her sis as people outside the house would have had a full on view.

I asked her if she thought about going on the sidewalk anyways and she said along the lines of "no because there were people there but as soon as we got to the house I went to find a bathroom and legit thought I might pee my pants".  Then the best part of the story.... She said she started to walk up the stairs, hoping to find more privacy and a bathroom up there and about half way up "I peed a little in my pants.  But no one saw and thank god the bathroom was open".

Of course, she was wearing a skirt but I guess she didn't want to say "peed a little in my panties" which would have been hotter.  Nonetheless that's what happened.  I'd seen her underwear drawer open in the dorm room and she almost exclusively wore cute silk panties.  Bikini cut and all different colors.  She said the party was fun but there was some annoying guy hitting on her and her sister all night.  I wondered to myself what he would have thought (turned on?  or off?) had he known both of them had a little pee in their panties under those skirts.  : )  I think I know how people on this forum would feel!

Anyways!  This forum triggered my memory and thought I should share! 

Similar to the last contribution, a fairly tame incident however still a desperation incident. 

The incident that comes to mind for this topic comes from my time at university - a friend of mine had spent a bit too much time with our friend group in the student bar before a Spanish lecture, playing pool and having a few drinks n the mid-afternoon as UK students do - as a result, she ended up running late for her class. This friend was quite attractive - long blonde hair, about 5'5, on the slimmer side, and a very nice person overall. 

When she arrived at her lecture, it turns out that the professor had planned a mock exam instead of the usual lesson, with the exam expected to take up the full 2 hour lecture slot. As my friend had arrived just in time for the lecture, she made a request to go to the bathroom prior to the exam start however the professor declined and asked her to take a seat and begin the exam. 

For those who like an outfit description, on that day my friend had been wearing a loose-fitting band t-shirt and an average-length floral print summer skirt. My friend is quite obedient as far as rules are concerned, and i've never known her to ignore a lecturer. As I was not present in this lecture, I heard from someone else who had been taking this mock exam that my friend had pleaded with the professor as the mock exam was being distributed to be excused - they had also apparently been positively frantic for the final 15 minutes of the exam, to the point of disturbing other nearby student - this was due to her constantly fidgeting, wriggling around in her chair, and whispering to everyone nearby about how badly she needed to go and how she didn't think she would make it. Rumour had it that she left the lecture prior to being dismissed as soon as her exam had been collected, and a few other people commented that she had been seen running to the toilet through the corridors nearby. 

I did catch up with her a couple of days later and mentioned that i'd heard about her close call, to which her face got very red and she simply stated that she'd been sweating, never had to go so badly in her life and was just glad she made it. Didn't get much more information from her and it never came up in conversation again - however it was definitely an event that made me regret having not taken a Spanish module during my time at uni!

I recall Another incident I have shared before but came to mind suitable for this topic so I’m sure it will be ok to share again,

i was sitting beside a friends girlfriend at a posh dinner when she told me a funny story (to her it was funny) about a night out on the town with her younger sister, the person telling the story was 22 her sister 17,

they went to a night club until closing time at 3am,

she was having a great time mingling and chatting with other clubbers outside the club for a while then they began to go their separate ways home,

her sister was saying how they should get a taxi quick as she was ‘dying for the toilet’

the lady telling the story was quite a confident party girl not timid at all,

when they got the taxi there was a mix up in communication as they were going the wrong way, to a similar sounding area not to far from their intended destination, when she noticed she argued with the taxi driver accusing him of extortion to that he pulled over and told them to get out,

this was in the early 90’s no mobile phones, they were no longer in the city centre a quieter town Main Street with shops etc but no bars so no one else walking around,

they walked along in this strange Main Street to find a phone and landmarks or street names to be able to tell the taxi firm where they were,

her sister was complaining about the taxi incident and how had she handled it better they could be close to home now and she wouldn’t be stranded walking the streets late at night she reminded her sister she’s desperate to get home to use the toilet, 

they found a phone, called a taxi then they were soon back on their way travelling home,

the lady giggled as she said, poor Susan she was constantly bouncing in her seat as we sat in the back of the taxi,

when they got home they got out the taxi and her sister was just standing there on the street peeing herself seconds from the front door,

in the morning she was taunting her calling her miss pissy knickers, her sister replied ‘ I just couldn’t hold it in any longer’

• 1 month later...

A girlfriend of mine told me about very embarrassing times she was out drinking with friends and was so desperate she had to pee in the street she couldn’t wait till she got home, she was always dying to pee on the way home because of the wine even having gone to pee before leaving,

One night she was outside a social club after an enjoyable evening out waiting on her taxi with a friend, the others taxis came so they left and after some time she and her male friend were the only ones still there waiting as their taxi had failed to arrive and she realised as they waited she was needing the loo again, 

they had waited about 45 mins and she was now Getting desperate to go again, she couldn’t go back in the club as it was closed,

She had to say to her friend she was desperate for the loo (he would have already known as she was pacing not able to stand still) and she was worried if she didn’t get home soon she might not be able to make it, they decided to walk, it would take about a half hour because of the heels she was wearing, 

Only 5 mins walk to home she knew she wasn’t going to make it so it was piss herself any second or go in the street, she was so embarrassed she decided to ask the male friend to walk on so she could go between 2 cars, she said she just couldn’t hold it in any longer! And she would have gone much sooner but for the male friend...

another time she was out with a female friend and the taxi didn’t arrive, they were both bursting as they waited in the town centre and after some time trying to get another taxi her friend said she couldn’t wait any longer she had to pee so bad, so they started to walk to find a place but there were too many people and no where discreet, as they walked her friend said she was about to piss herself so they went behind a parked truck and peed together on the road,

One more from same friend, out with friends in the pub one night one of her friends was leaving to wait in the car park behind the pub for her boyfriend to pick her up,

she went with her so she wasn’t waiting on her own, the boyfriend was on his way but wasn’t there yet and she was getting desperate for the loo again as she stood there waiting,

she said to her friend if he’s not there in 5 mins they should go back to the pub as she was bursting,

her girl friend persuaded her to wait with her a while longer as he can’t be much longer now, as soon as the car appeared in the car park entrance she made her way back to the pub desperate to pee, they had waited about 40mins,

to her horror round the corner of the pub she met her other friends who had now left the pub as it had just closed, she went to the entrance to ask the doorman to let her in as she was desperate for the loo but they wouldn’t let her in,

she made her way back round to the car park where her friends were waiting on her, they were going to walk across to the takeaway for food before calling a taxi, she had no option but to go with them, she waited outside the takeaway pacing up and down as she couldn’t stand still in the shop, they had ordered food, were waiting for food, at this point she was close to pissing herself as she waited for her friends, she decided she couldn’t wait any longer and went up the lane at the side of the shops and peed there.....

My friend told us about how she went home from a Pokémon party exhausted and needing to pee, took two pills that she thought were aspirin but were sleeping pills, sat down to take off her shoes, and woke up five hours later in a puddle and needing to pee again, took off her shoes, stood up and let her soaked red miniskirt fall to the ground, sat down in the chair again because her head was spinning, and woke up another four hours later in a bigger puddle. She was dressed as Leaf from Pokémon and wearing leaf-print panties. She also said that she was pretty out of it and may have dreamed or imagined it.

This was at a different party  during a game of Truth or Dare where she was once again dressed as Leaf and once again wet herself later on, at an impromptu hypnotist show held by a friend.

My partner has told me about a few of his most desperate experiences that I didn't get to see. When he lived in his home country, he went to this huge Oktoberfest celebration where he'd struggled to find a toilet. When he did, the line for it was absolutely massive and he started to leak and have an accident before it had moved very much. He knew he wasn't gonna make it, so he had to rush off and find a decent place to go outside. He wasn't the only one to pee outside, though, so he wasn't too embarrassed about it. I do wish I could have been there to see how squirmy and frantic he must have gotten and how great the relief must have felt when he was able to let it out. 

Shortly after he moved to the US, he had to pee in some big shopping center and asked somebody where the toilets were. The person he asked used some English expression, he doesn't remember what it was anymore but he didn't know what it meant and was a little embarrassed to say so. So, he ended up getting kind of turned around and was absolutely bursting by the time he finally found a toilet. He said he barely even got his zip down in time. 

COVID has resulted in him getting desperate at his work pretty often. He is a massage therapist, and there are all sorts of things he has to do to sterilize everything properly and get himself clean between each client. This means that, while before he could take a pee break in between clients if he had to, now that time is taken up by the sterilization procedures and he rarely has the chance. And, it's important for him to stay hydrated when he does his work, so he ends up having to go very badly pretty often. I asked him once if he could try asking a client if they don't mind waiting a couple extra minutes while he relieves himself. But he said it would end up being a bit longer than just a couple extra minutes since he'd need to sterilize his hands and everything again after touching doors and other things in the restroom, which would mess up the schedule. So, he's got no choice but to hold until he finally has a long enough gap to take care of it. He's mentioned how sometimes it gets tricky to talk to his clients because all he can think about is peeing. I did get to see the tail-end of one of these incidents a little while ago; He didn't have a chance to pee all day, and just before he left to come home, the restroom was being cleaned and so he still couldn't use it. He works close to where we live, so at least it wasn't a long drive, but I'm sure it felt super long to him. When he got home, he didn't even have time to say hello to me before rushing to the toilet. He was doing a really cute dance, shuffling and bouncing in place in front of the toilet, as he tried to get his belt and zip down. He peed for about as long as he does after we do a holding game. When he told me how he hadn't gone all day and how many bottles of water he'd had to drink, I was pretty impressed that he'd made it home in the end. 

He has a fear of scorpions. They aren’t very common where he’s from, but they are here. Shortly after he came here, he stopped off at a gas station and discovered multiple scorpions in the restroom there. He’d never actually seen any outside of enclosures before, let alone several at once. So, it really freaked him out. He says they were just small ones, but that didn’t matter. He had to go pretty bad, but couldn’t stand being in a room with those things and just had to hold it the rest of his way home. Except, then there was a traffic jam and he ended up having to use an empty bottle as an emergency toilet when he realized he wasn't gonna make it. 

This intense story was told to me by a female friend when we were having tea in my garden. At a certain moment I had to interrupt her talking because the tea really had made me desperate. She joked about it - go, go, quickly, before it is too late! And then mentioned she knew all about those urges.

Before I knew it we were in a conversation about sensitive bladders and how some people feel the urge more than others. She was a bit embarrassed, but admitted that she had had quite some problems when she had been drinking. She lives in a gated community, so before she is actually home she has to open the front gate with a key. "As soon as I open that gate, my bladder is like 'yes, we are home!', but ... I still have a distance to go!" she said a bit dramatic.

One night, she told, she was by bike after a night of drinking. She had to pee super badly when she arrived at her gate, and almost did it in her pants as her bladder screamed victory again when entering the community. Desperately she jumped on her bicycle and pedaled to her little house as well as she could. Hobbling over cobblestones as the community was a religious community hundred years ago and the streets were still preserved in their original state.

Her house also has a small front gate with a door, that gives way to a tiny front garden. She jumped of her bike and scrambled to open the gate. She said she was in a real panic, but managed to get it open anyway.

"I wanted to rush to my front door, but I felt I could not hold it anymore," she told "So in that last second I just squatted in my front garden. O gosh, I really hope no one saw me!"

It was late at night, so not many people were awake. So little chance someone just glanced out of the window to see her bare bum in the moonlight. But the image really stuck in my mind. She did not even had the time to go for proper cover. Right in the middle of her garden, next to the little path to her front door.

The funny thing was that she felt so relieved that she could tell such "embarrassing things" to anyone. I felt honored that she trusted me as a friend. Little did she know she also caused me lots and lots of pleasure and fantasies. 🙂

So my old "work wife" at my old job, I bought her one of those gallon jugs with the times and motivational stuff on it. One of the days after I left she was chugging water out of it and was using the bathroom but she got slammed with safety calls before she left so left work without using them. The road she uses to go home are 2 small roads that converge in a small downtown area and around 5 in the evening is a hot mess, so she had to sit around 45 minutes in this mess. From what she told me she pulled into the driveway and got out the car but couldn't make it up the porch steps before it started coming out. 

Not a full accident but she was grateful nobody was home because her pants were wet...

I have either been told or overheard many tales of desperation over the years. I may have mentioned some of these here before, so apologies if that is the case.

One that put particularly sticks out in my mind was overhearing a female work colleague tell of her experience of being stuck in a taxi in a snowdrift on a rural road for two hours on the way to a New Year party. She did go into details too much but left it to the listeners to work out what might have happened. She said “ It was horrible! What could I do? I had been drinking cider and it goes straight through you! “ She didn’t say what had happened , but as she was a quiet, reserved sort of girl I couldn’t see her peeing into anything in the taxi, especially in front of the driver and any other males present. That left the option of her having had to squat outside in a snowstorm or wet herself. I suspect the latter, as she reddened as she was telling the story to her female colleagues. 

An ex- girlfriend also told me a few stories of severe desperation. She was local but didn’t know her way around the countryside very well. On a car journey with some friends she had become desperate. She held on till they came to a small village where she assumed there were toilets, only to find that there were actually none in that village at that time. She then had to hold for another twenty minutes till they reach town and she could get to a toilet. She told me that she thought that after finding no toilet in the village her need had increased severely and she was almost certain that she would pee herself, but somehow managed to hold on.

On another occasion she had been with her former boyfriend and some of his mates repairing a boat in a shed on an industrial estate. The building had no toilet and she had eventually become desperate and begged him to take her into town to the public toilets. He had told her to wait until he finished doing something, but she had become so desperate that she had been forced to go outside and pee in the long grass. She said that the grass was wet with rain and afterwards her legs were so wet that she might as well have pissed herself!

There have been many others, but these are the ones that stick in my mind most prominently 

Edited by stinklerus (see edit history)

Another desperation story I was told about was actually told to me by my wife. The incident happened before we met. She lived in a cottage in the country with her three brothers and her parents, and the house only had one bathroom. 
She was keen on sport and often played badminton. On the night in question she had been playing in a team competition and had a longish drive home. By the time she had chatted to her friend before dropping her off she was pretty desperate, and still had another ten minute drive to get home. When she arrived home she described herself as being “absolutely bursting” and rushed in, only to find that her older brother had been out with friends and had taken too much to drink. He was locked in the bathroom being sick. Already desperate, and having been anticipating relief, she found that the bathroom being occupied increased her need even more and she had to run back outside and squat between the garage and the shed, otherwise she would have wet herself. She told me that her brother was another ten minutes in the bathroom and that there was absolutely no way that she could have held on that long and that she would have totally wet herself if she hadn’t gone outside.

I have overheard/heard few wetting stories. I don't have any details since I didn't want to ask.

Three especially spring to mind.

What's funny is that all accidents I remember are very similar. All of them are latchkey accidents.

First girl, we can call her Kate, a slim very cute girl with big blue eyes, dark blonde. Typical white suburban girl.

She told briefly a story about when she peed her pants at her own porch when she was nineteen. She couldn't unlock her door in time. She was stone cold sober but in her own words "just couldn't hold it". She had to pee very bad and started peeing when she was fumbling with her keys. She emphazised while giggling that she "full blown peed her pants". Like completely emptied her bladder. Despite the lack of juicy details it was very sexy.

Another story was a mormon girl, very cute, also big blue eyes, dark blonde and quite petite. I only knew her briefly but we befriended each other on social media.

On social media she told a story about how she peed her pants unlocking her door after being dropped off by her date. They had been on a night hike and she had to pee very bad on the way home. She was 21 years old.

Final story is an argentinian girl, tall, brunette, slim with light brown eyes. Very pretty. She peed her pants in the elevator when she was 24 after walking home 13 blocks having to pee from University. She said her jeans were soaking wet. I didn't know her ut overheard the story, she probably didn't kow I could speak spanish.

Sorry for lack of details but this is basically all I hear. None of them had a fetish and I didn't know them very well so I didn't bother asking for more details. All are 100% real.

A few years ago a female friend told us a "funny story" from her youth. Her friend peed her pants in a car. They were hitchhiking a lot when younger and on one occasion were picked up by 2 guy who drove so erratic and dangerous down the mountain road, she was really scared for her life. Apparently her friend also didn't really enjoy that kind of driving, since she wet herself from fear. When they almost crashed in someone when overtaking another car, the other girl just couldn't control her bladder. She didn't tell them what happened and they just got out of the car as soon as they could. Guys must have been thrilled when they noticed wet seat. Her friend had to call her mum to pick her up and take her home.