Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Incidents You’ve Been Told About (But Didn’t Witness)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me, real life stories of desperation, leaks, accidents, and ect. are sometimes even better than first-hand experience. Hearing about it after the fact adds this realm of possibility and imaginatio

I was told a story by my wife while we were still dating. She has had several roommates before we started living together a few years ago. One such roommate liked taking long showers and the typical o

This story comes from Rosalie, my long time Omorashi girlfriend. She was thin on top with small breasts and she had slender legs, but all her weight collected below the waist and she had thunder thigh

Posted Images

I have a friend who played softball in college. They would routinely leave the dugout during the game to go to the bathroom. She once told me a story about the late innings of a close game where she needed to go and resolved to head to the bathroom as soon as her team's turn at bat was over. As luck would have it, her team rallied and took the lead on a long home run. In the excitement of celebrating, she peed her pants. She said she announced it loudly in the dugout and everyone had a good laugh. Winning is fun! She told it as a funny-haha story so I didn't press her too much on the specific details that we here all like to know.

My friend told me he had to fly in the middle seat from Chicago to Asia and like me he is too shy to admit he has to go and he told me he and his girlfriend (in the window seat) each held it for like 5 hours overnight until the aisle guy went and then they both ran to the lavatory too. He told me after the flight hsi gf got super mad at him for booking a window and middle seat than an aisle and middle seat because it hurt a lot for her and she had to go again but held it until landing and apprently she was not happy at all my her bf (my friend) because the airport arrival had a long bathroom line too.

I mentioned that story earlier in another topic, but I believe it can be here as well.

So, when I was a little girl, maybe pre-school, my great-grandma told me a story to illustrate how shy girls were in her times. She needed to pee when she got on a train (night ride) but believed it was a shame to stand in line, so she thought she could hold it until morning. In the morning, she didn't get up early enough to go before the line was there again, so she decided to hold until getting to her destination. She was bursting and frantically searching for a public WC at the train station, but couldn't find it and for obvious reasons couldn't ask people. The only thing she could do was to try to find the address she needed. But when the person at that address opened the door, she realized it wasn't the right flat. She couldn't hold it anymore and ended up having to ask an unknown person to use the bathroom at their place, after 17 hours of desperation. She also told me that it had weakened her bladder and since then she'd been sometimes leaking uncontrollably.

Edited by soo-pis-sed (see edit history)

Heard about quite a few, mainly bedwettings, but one that wasn't was an old female work friend of mine that told a few of us once about a time she'd gotten home after a night out drinking and despite being on her own road, she got a little disorientated as to where her home actually was! because of it being dark, her street having no streetlights, and her being quite drunk from the night out and also that she needed a pee and her concentrating on holding it was interfering with her thinking too. She said that she managed to finally stumble onto her driveway, but got so shocked by the sensor light suddenly going on (again, in her state she'd forgotten about it!) that she stopped her walk up the path dead and as she stood there  realised that she had started peeing . Just that simple little shock had been enough to make her release from her conscious holding. Even when she realised what was happening she couldn't stop it ands so basically just stood rooted to the spot until she had finished. 
The reason I always remember this one is cos she was very good looking and had quite long legs, so  the mental image of her pee just running down them has always stayed with me, especially as she had said she was wearing quite a short skirt with her legs being bare., having dressed up for the night out.  
To her credit she just thought this was an amusing story about something that had once happened to her after a night out one time and she didn't mind sharing it. If I'd peed myself with no witnesses then no way would i have made it public like that but she just laughed it off as one of those general life experiences. 

I’ll have a couple in the back of my mind that I can’t quite dig out atm but once upon a time I worked as security at a busy train station and I’d often have to deal with drunk females who had or were about to wet themselves thanks to booze. In the same job I’d also have to do toilet checks and wet/ soiled underwear was a common occurrence on a weekly basis. 

One occasion that does stand out was whilst I was working the doors one weekend, we came into the female toilets to check for drug use ETC and there were about 6 stalls, all of which were occupied. Anyway as we were doing our check, we got to the 4th or 5th door and a young lady came out, bright red, struck me as flustered, as I peered into the stall there was a pair of wet knickers slid into the gap between the system and the wall. Could easily have been a coincidence but I’m not so sure. 

From time to time embarrassing moments discussions come out and a female friend told her most embarrassing moment was when she was still in high school and went out to the city with friends on Saturday evening. She had to pee really badly and decided to pee in dark entrance to a back jard next to a building. When she pulled her pants down and started peeing, the light came on and a man came out of the building to see what is going on. Obviously the entrance had motion sensors and she triggered them. In a panic she pulled her pants back on, but couldn't stop peeing. She was still peeing while running away and totally soaked her jeans, She had to walk back home wearing wet pants. It was embarrassing to walk around the city with wet pants and because her friends saw the whole thing, the word got out eventually and even other kids at school found out what happened. Teens just can't keep a secret if they think something funny happened. It was really embarrassing for her and some kids also made fun of her because of that.

Edited by CarmenCD (see edit history)

This story comes from Rosalie, my long time Omorashi girlfriend. She was thin on top with small breasts and she had slender legs, but all her weight collected below the waist and she had thunder thighs with a rear end the size of a small continent. With her olive skin and big eyes, many thought she was quite beautiful, esp. with her long sable black hair flowing to her waist (Sicilian), but she had a real New York art school demeanor, always existentially dismayed and a bit gloomy. She was not interested in vanilla sex and always hung out in fetish bars, dungeon clubs, etc., but she married a real vanilla guy, maybe because he was wealthy.

This story happened before I knew her, right after she and her husband moved to Santa Fe but before she separated from him, so she must have been in her middle 30s at the time. They lived way out in a rural district called the Turquoise Trail, and one day she drove the half hour into Santa Fe to buy groceries. She was wearing a tank top tee shirt cropped above the midriff, everyday white nylon panties, and jeans. Fortunately she was wearing sandals instead of her cowboy boots. As it turned out, it would have been sad to ruin an expensive pair of Tony Lamas.

She had just finished shopping and started home when she realized she ought to have used the ladies' room at the grocery store because she really had to pee. But by that time she was just past town and onto the highway, and she always loved driving fast, so she just kept going, figuring she could hold it.

But shortly before she reached home, she was already squirming on the seat, grinding her teeth, clenching her fists and breathing hard. Total desperation.

She reached her home. No one was there. She jumped out of the car and walked up the long gravel path to the front door with a bag of groceries in her arms. She reached the door and realized she was so stressed that she had forgotten her keys. Where were they? Oh no! Back in the car!

She was starting to leak in her pants. She knew she could never make it back down the gravel path to the car and then back to the door without a full on accident. Of course, most people would have set down the groceries, dropped the jeans, and peed on the ground, but Rosalie had always been kinky, so she said to herself "Oh, what the hell," and just let go. She stood there and peed in her pants, soaking her crotch, her big butt, and letting it run down both legs of her jeans all the way to the ground, where she made a puddle in the sand. She just kept peeing until her bladder was completely empty. Then she set down the groceries, went and got her keys, and let herself into the house. About seven years earlier she had had an omorashi incident with one of her art school friends. She told me his dick had been like Mt. Everest and she thought he was going to go all the way through her and out the other side. She started to wonder what her straight-lacedl vanilla husband would think about her accident, so she left her jeans and white panties on the bathroom floor for him to find.

When he got home and went into the bathroom to take a pee, he shouted back at her: "Did you piss in your pants or what?"

She said yes. He said that she was not only a pervert, she was also a dumb ass.

So I guess he wasn't into it.

She had much better luck with me.

I 've heard few stories, because I used to lead conversations that way, talking about funny accidents! When I have private talk with suitable new friends, I am telling to them about my own worst accident. Then some of them told theirs or what they have wittnessed, if they are open and brave enough. Previous was story of my hotel worker friend, who told how she had wittnessed couple of years ago a foreign female biathlon skier accident after their national team had arrived to hotel lobby. There was only one girls room and their key cards were not ready soon enough. So near, but very wet accident!! 

Posted in another thread recently, but applicable here, too: 

Didn't witness it, but my wife had it happen when we were dating and she told me about it at some point. She was a high school senior and was home alone after school and had started watching a movie on TV and didn't want to miss the end (this was before pausing or recording anything) so she waited and held it. When it finally ended she got up to go to the bathroom and leaked a little, then when she got to the hallway by the bathroom door she started peeing full force into her jeans. She stopped after a few seconds and hobbled the rest of the way to the toilet and finished in the toilet, but her panties were soaked, her jeans were soaked down both legs to her knees and most of her butt and crotch front. She threw everything in the washing machine to hide her accident from her parents and took a shower. 

This was told to me by a neighbor that I am good friends with.  She had come home from picking up her kids when I was walking my dog. I said hi but she totally ignored me. I thought I had done or said something wrong to make her mad because we talked all the time for hours. I called her that night to apologize for whatever I had done. She just said she wasnt mad at me. I pressed her and she finally said it was embarrasing but she had peed her pants on the way home. Her meeting had run late and she had to run to pick up her kids. She said she had to go really bad but thg he pick up line took forever. She was trying her best to get home but when she turned in to the neighborhood she couldn't wait any longer and started going in her pants. I really wish I could have seen that. 

Warning: This is about messing.

Also note: The names have been changed.

I lived in the same town many years and had a lot of classmates in high school I'd known since grade school or even preschool.  Once when we were about 17 me and Jack were chatting about old times and he brought up something interesting.

"Remember that time Brittany pooped her pants?"

"No.  Are you sure I was in that class?"

"Yeah, I think so.  Didn't you have Mrs. Jones for 1st grade?"

"I remember having Mrs. Jones for a teacher and Brittany for a classmate, but I don't remember any...accident."

"Really?  It was the grossest thing ever!  It was all packed together in her tights.  That image is gonna haunt me for the rest of my life!"

"Maybe I was there.  I don't think it was brought to the attention of the class."

"That sounds about right.  I bet she just sat down on her pile of poop and pretended nothing happened.  You had to have smelled it, though.  It was hideous!"

"I don't know."

So there's an accident I may or may not have witnessed, depending on Jack's memory.  From our conversation I could get a detailed mental image of the scene, and I wished I could remember the real thing.  Of course, I preferred to picture Brittany as her present age.

At college I was talking to a girl - Emily - who had been to Reading festival in the summer a few weeks earlier.  She was a pretty little thing, with slim legs and a cute, rounded bum.  She told me that the thing she most disliked at the festival had been the toilets.  She said she had looked inside, but not used them.  So, what did you do, I asked?  She told me that she had just squatted down to wee when she needed to, and hoped that there weren't too many people watching.  After a while she had just got used to peeing in public.

This story was told to me by to a girl I was dating while at university, when we were talking about the times in our life when we have been most desperate to pee.

She was in Iran one summer visiting one of her family members and the only toilet in the house was a squat toilet which this girl absolutely refused to use, despite the fact they were at this house for most of the day and were all drinking lots of tea and water in the very hot summer weather. She told me that after a few hours she was really desperate for a wee but she just couldn't use the squat toilet and had to hold on until they were back to the main house they were staying at, which had a normal Western style flushing toilet.

Apparently the traffic in Tehran is terrible and it took over an hour to get home, and she was absolutely bursting to pee the entire time, made worse by the fact that the driver had to keep slamming on the brakes and hitting potholes which jolted her bladder. By the time they finally got home she was almost in tears and was barely holding on, and had actually leaked a few times and as she was wearing really light coloured jeans she was worried that she had a wet patch on her bum.

She told me that she was so desperate that she got out of the car before they had even parked up and had literally ran inside straight to the toilet, kicking off her shoes and throwing off her jacket and headscarf as she ran through the house towards the bathroom, leaving a trail of clothing behind her, struggling to tug down her skinny jeans just as she reached the bathroom (she was dressed in a similar style to the women in this picture).

I said that I couldn't believed she had made it to the toilet without wetting herself after waiting for so long, and she started to blush and said 'Well...not quite'. She went on to explain that when she finally reached the bathroom she started to lose control and she accidentally started weeing quite a bit into her underwear and jeans before she could pull them down and sit on the toilet, but the relief of finally getting to pee after holding on for most of the day was amazing and that she couldn't believe how long she was peeing for.    

I have a few similar stories, where I was unwilling listener of such stories.

We were walking with an ex-girlfriend in the park when she admitted she has to pee. I joked that she could pee in the bushes. In fact, I was secretly hoping she would squat in front of me. But she definitely refused, telling me that she couldn’t do such things, regardless how urgently she has to pee. She never guessed, that I would like pee related staff. We continued the conversation and she told me what was happened to her colleague. She worked as a nurse. Once her colleague was walking back to home and had to pee really badly. It was raining and she decided to remove her umbrella and started to pee through the clothes. All her clothes got wet, both outwear and underwear. On this way she managed to hide, that she had peed herself.

Once I was waiting my wife outside of a grocery shop. Next to me there were two young girls that were talking to each other. One of the girls asked another why she hadn’t been at some party. Another girl said that she was walking to the party, but on the way she had felt desperate to pee and considered to walk back. I couldn’t get more details, because the girls continued talking more quietly. I only got to heart one of them said “that it is very obvious on the red pants!”. It was obvious she were talking about a pee accident.

We were talking with friend of mine, when I admitted I had to go pee, but I still could wait. Then she started to explain me how bad is to postpone the need to pee. She used to work at a taxi call center and many times during the shifts she kept holding herself for very long periods. Finally, she was hardly getting to the toilet in time. I asked her “Maybe sometimes she couldn’t get in time?” and she confirmed “Yes, it was happened.” Unfortunately, I couldn’t get more details from her.

On 4/4/2020 at 4:06 PM, i like wet bikinis said:

At college I was talking to a girl - Emily - who had been to Reading festival in the summer a few weeks earlier.  She was a pretty little thing, with slim legs and a cute, rounded bum.  She told me that the thing she most disliked at the festival had been the toilets.  She said she had looked inside, but not used them.  So, what did you do, I asked?  She told me that she had just squatted down to wee when she needed to, and hoped that there weren't too many people watching.  After a while she had just got used to peeing in public.

Did she just do it through her underwear, or try to discreetly pull it aside, or not wear any at all?

She always wore trousers when I knew her.  I don't remember ever seeing her in a dress or skirt.  Mind you, that might be because Emily in a snug pair of jeans was always a sight to brighten my day.  Particularly when viewed from the rear (did I mention her bum?).

No, she said she pulled down her jeans when she crouched down, peeing.  Part of the fun was imagining the blue denim, and her cute knickers, sliding down her thighs, exposing her so she could pee in public.

I had an ex girl friend. She knew i was into wetting. She calls me one night and tells me her and her bestie went out to the bar for a few drinks. On the way back to her house they realized they both needed to pee pretty bad. She said by the time they got to the lobby of her building she was absolutely bursting. Because she had been wetting for me the last few months she had lost the fear of peeing her pants infront of someone. The elevator was taking forever and she was already leaking so she just let go and peed all over herself. The best part was when she was done she looks over at her bestie and she is leaned up against the wall laughing with piss running down her legs. Only wish I could have witnessed it.