Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female (Request) Full Vid of Japanese Girl Desperate During Photoshoot

I've been searching for this for ages. It seems to be a clip of a Japanese model doing a bikini photoshoot with a impatient photographer who won't let her pee. I've seen two separate videos of it that don't have the end (if there is one). They're labeled 『おしっこさせて!』グラビアアイドル、尿意に飲まれての撮影, which Google translates to "Please pee! ] Gravure Idol, Shooting Drinking In Urine."

One is on Dailymotion (turn off family filter before clicking link):

The other is on a Japanese site but freezes in the middle: https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm25610076

If anyone has the full vid or knows where it comes from I'd be eternally grateful!

Thank you for this great video.I really love it.

The girl was needing to wee really bad, but the photographer did not give her time to go.

It seems like he did like her desperation, he did know that she was needing to wee, but instead of letting her go, he pressed on her full bladder.

I imagine that the pretty girl was made to hold for hours before, I think that they did not give her a chance to wee, because the photographer wanted a girl with a full bladder and desperate to pee!?

• 2 years later...
On 3/23/2020 at 7:34 PM, Roze said:

There you go

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:29 / 08:44
  • Pause
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

It would be interesting what they talk! Would be great if someone could translate it!?