Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

hard time holding in a diaper

Guest Pineapple_

Guest Pineapple_

Does anyone else have a harder time holding their pee when they wear a diaper vs not wearing a diaper?

I was holding just fine. Then I layed down and put a diaper on. I went from a 4 to an 8.

On 3/23/2020 at 9:51 PM, bobbyindiapers said:

I can pee just before I put on a diaper and within 2 minutes I peeing in the diaper never fails.

Me too.  And I love just peeing little bits all the time.  But sometimes it's great to just let go too.  

I do find it harder to hold, I think there is more mental power at work when not wearing a diaper because I don't want to pee my clothes, unless I'm set up to do that.  With a diaper it's safe.  But one of my favourite things now, which I read on this site somewhere, is to hold until I can't hold any more, and when the first uncontrollable release starts, get control again, and keep fighting and releasing.  Rather than just letting it all go, so amazing, especially in a diaper.

• 1 month later...

For me, i've definitely noticed a link between wearing and having a harder time with holding it in/controlling it. It's never gotten to the point where there was absolutely no controlling it while padded, but if I have to go and I'm padded, it definitely feels a lot more urgent/harder to hold.

I agree with @Cuddlebear55. I think it has to do with knowing and getting use to weeing a certain way. I definitely couldn't wee while wearing as easily as I can now when I first started wearing. Plus, I can't remember why or the exact circumstances, but one time I had to go to the bathroom pretty urgently, sat down on the toilet to uh, do my business, and for some reason didn't want to start going right away. It was nearly impossible and waaaay harder to keep holding it at that point compared to before I was actually on the toilet. When I'm wearing I get a very similar feeling.

Yeah I usually start having little control when I wear but I've trained myself to do that. 

What was interesting is there was a period where my body was having a little more trouble holding it when I wasn't wearing but that problem stopped fairly quickly. 

Still trying to get bedwetting with a diaper to happen. 

I don't seem to have a harder time holding, but that's because I've always battled with being able to let go in the first place, even while padded up. 

Bladder control is 90% in your mind. If you've trained yourself to be in a "wetting is OK" mindset whenever you're wearing, your subconscious will pick up on that and loosen up on automatic control. Given enough time and training (I don't get to wear very often), my guess is even I would start to feel it become much easier to wet (or much harder to hold on) while wearing a diaper.

Yes, when wearing a diaper I feel desperate a lot sooner and also leak more easily.

I also pee a lot more often when wearing a diaper without thinking much about it.

When I’m wearing a diaper I sometimes pee without even thinking about it.  I wear a lot and I think my body and mind just has been conditioned to it when I am wearing now. 

Although I am noit wearing diapers so often I would concur to this.