Jump to content
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Papergami said:

mAyBe Is UnDeRaGeD

Looks like the Tik Tok thread got deleted. Seems like a silly distinction to make for just Tik Tok. YouTube has plenty of underage uploaders and yet YouTube links are fine. The three videos posted on the deleted thread clearly contain adults.

Edited by MM68063 (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Papergami said:

mAyBe Is UnDeRaGeD

No, I saw this one and looked into it. She's a sophomore in highschool, meaning 15-16 years old. I was gona post it but I wanted to make sure, so I looked up the account name on the watermark and found her Instagram. It was in her bio. She is underage.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, amasonbo1 said:

No, I saw this one and looked into it. She's a sophomore in highschool, meaning 15-16 years old. I was gona post it but I wanted to make sure, so I looked up the account name on the watermark and found her Instagram. It was in her bio. She is underage.

So, is underaged... why you said No? xd

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Papergami said:

So, is underaged... why you said No? xd

I was responding to what you said and what I assumed to mean "she's not underage". I was trying to say, "no, she is underaged. Here's how I know...".

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, amasonbo1 said:

I was responding to what you said and what I assumed to mean "she's not underage". I was trying to say, "no, she is underaged. Here's how I know...".

Well I said that beause I don't like those stupid rules

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Papergami said:

Well I said that beause I don't like those stupid rules

Most content you'll find on tik tok in general is going to be people who are underage. It's probably a safer bet to just not post any of it than accidentally letting a bad one slip by.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, amasonbo1 said:

Most content you'll find on tik tok in general is going to be people who are underage. It's probably a safer bet to just not post any of it than accidentally letting a bad one slip by.

You're right... for a rules thing. But anyway, most of those girls already act like adults, is not like if they were little girls of 12 years old or something.

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Papergami said:

You're right... for a rules thing. But anyway, most of those girls already act like adults, is not like if they were little girls of 12 years old or something.

 

I'm of the opinion that it doesn't matter how old they act, it matters how old they ARE. The law would probably share that opinion. Personally, if its even remotely questionable, why take the chance and put yourself into a position of viewing something underage, even by accident? There is so much 18+ content out there for the viewing.  Given the context that most of the pics and vids are viewed in, I find it irresponsible at best to share this kind of content.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, DiminishingReturns said:

 

I'm of the opinion that it doesn't matter how old they act, it matters how old they ARE. The law would probably share that opinion. Personally, if its even remotely questionable, why take the chance and put yourself into a position of viewing something underage, even by accident? There is so much 18+ content out there for the viewing.  Given the context that most of the pics and vids are viewed in, I find it irresponsible at best to share this kind of content.

Of course, very irresponsible. For sure those girls will die if we see them to pee themselves if they are 16, but with 18 we can jacking it with them and nothing happens, even when they won't like anyway, right?

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Papergami said:

Of course, very irresponsible. For sure those girls will die if we see them to pee themselves if they are 16, but with 18 we can jacking it with them and nothing happens, even when they won't like anyway, right?

Are... are you defending jerking off to child porn?

Share this post


Link to post

i don't understand the strong desire of many people on this site to sexualize something that was not intended to be sexual. there are literally TONS of videos everywhere that were created for sexual purposes, you can find them anywhere, and they're still being made. 

to some degree i understand the need to spread the search to more unconventional sources (since most fetish video producers have incredibly poor imagination and you eventualy get bored of the stuff, and also females in this fetish are incredibly reluctant to create or share anything if there's no profit involved, so the demand to want more is very high) but still, there are moral and legal limits not even boredom should make you cross. no matter what excuses you make. if you want something new, explore new fetishes. or get out and do something else, watching fetish vids isn't the only thing in the world to do, not even in self-isolation. 

10 hours ago, Papergami said:

Of course, very irresponsible. For sure those girls will die if we see them to pee themselves if they are 16, but with 18 we can jacking it with them and nothing happens, even when they won't like anyway, right?

well, think of it this way - if  a girl knew her video will be used to jerk off to by some creep, she'd probably regret making it and try to remove it, and if the video spread online, she'd even suffer bullying, harrassment, and have psychlogical problems because of it, which even result in suicide in some cases. she doesn't even have to be underage, most adult women would have trouble with that as well. 
i personally can't get turned on by videos like that, because i can't help but having those thoughts pop up in my head - because it's the reality of that kind of videos. i only get turned on if the woman in the video has obvious desire to enjoy what she does and wants to be seen. 

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Papergami said:

Of course, very irresponsible. For sure those girls will die if we see them to pee themselves if they are 16, but with 18 we can jacking it with them and nothing happens, even when they won't like anyway, right?

Seriously? That is your response? Do you think abuse victims die every time they are abused? Or is it ok with you that they die just a little bit inside, as long as it happens in silence?

Sometimes kids pee themselves, and sometimes pre-teens pee themselves and maybe they put it on the web for fun and silliness. Can't you just leave kids to be kids and leave them alone? I promise you, when you see this kind of stuff uploaded, it isn't in the context you are putting it in, and it doesn't belong on Omorashi.org. 

 

I'm not a mod, and its not my place to say what you like or don't like, or share or don't share but damn, can't you just let kids be kids and not bring that here? It doesn't even matter if it's cute or silly, or funny, because that is their world, and this is a vastly different one. It borders on exploitative and is just, not cool.  Please don't bring it here because you bring shame and dishonor not just to yourself but to the entire community and that is just, sickening to me.

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, DiminishingReturns said:

Seriously? That is your response? Do you think abuse victims die every time they are abused? Or is it ok with you that they die just a little bit inside, as long as it happens in silence?

Sometimes kids pee themselves, and sometimes pre-teens pee themselves and maybe they put it on the web for fun and silliness. Can't you just leave kids to be kids and leave them alone? I promise you, when you see this kind of stuff uploaded, it isn't in the context you are putting it in, and it doesn't belong on Omorashi.org. 

 

I'm not a mod, and its not my place to say what you like or don't like, or share or don't share but damn, can't you just let kids be kids and not bring that here? It doesn't even matter if it's cute or silly, or funny, because that is their world, and this is a vastly different one. It borders on exploitative and is just, not cool.  Please don't bring it here because you bring shame and dishonor not just to yourself but to the entire community and that is just, sickening to me.

Hey wow wow, wait. I was talking about videos. I NEVER said NOTHING about abuses. That's why I hate when people become so strict on this issue. Not because I see a video of a 16-year-old girl mean I'm a child rapist, or an abuser, or nothing like that. I even like loli omorashi, but I respect the space of all people, the same with not making them feel uncomfortable.

And yeah, I know that "whatever I say, those are the rules of the page". I'm not even uploading my underaged girls drawings here only to point "Hey, it doesn't matter, screw you". I'm only expressing that I don't like the way of those rules work. And that DOESN'T MEAN that I support for those who abuse minors, or anyone else. I follow my life around a phrase, "If it doesn't affect anybody, it's not bad".

One more thing... what's the difference about an humillating wetting video, between a teen, and an adult? It really matters? An adult can't feel bad? A teen can't laugh about that? 

I'm not saying "Hey, this rule sucks, just upload whatever you want", I only say "This rule sucks".

9 hours ago, ololol said:

Buddy, I'm gonna go ahead and recommend that you stop defending statutory rape. It's not a good look.

I never said that I defending rape... god.

So, look a video about teens wetting = I'm child rapist.

Don't be so closed

Share this post


Link to post

Minors may make pee related videos cause they think its fun or whatever, but i dont think its right to post it here. Pee videos are here for people to enjoy sexually. Posting minors here is sexualising children which is just wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, TJC said:

Minors may make pee related videos cause they think its fun or whatever, but i dont think its right to post it here. Pee videos are here for people to enjoy sexually. Posting minors here is sexualising children which is just wrong.

Yes. And getting excited by a woman urinating is right. 

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Papergami said:

Hey wow wow, wait. I was talking about videos. I NEVER said NOTHING about abuses. That's why I hate when people become so strict on this issue. Not because I see a video of a 16-year-old girl mean I'm a child rapist, or an abuser, or nothing like that. I even like loli omorashi, but I respect the space of all people, the same with not making them feel uncomfortable.

And yeah, I know that "whatever I say, those are the rules of the page". I'm not even uploading my underaged girls drawings here only to point "Hey, it doesn't matter, screw you". I'm only expressing that I don't like the way of those rules work. And that DOESN'T MEAN that I support for those who abuse minors, or anyone else. I follow my life around a phrase, "If it doesn't affect anybody, it's not bad".

One more thing... what's the difference about an humillating wetting video, between a teen, and an adult? It really matters? An adult can't feel bad? A teen can't laugh about that? 

I'm not saying "Hey, this rule sucks, just upload whatever you want", I only say "This rule sucks".

I never said that I defending rape... god.

So, look a video about teens wetting = I'm child rapist.

Don't be so closed

This is not about one man, or one person being closed. This isn't even about one person criticizing so, you seriously need to back the fuck off your high horse and realize that horse of yours has no heels ok?

 

I'm not gonna make two posts about this so to respond to your final one, YES  getting excited by a woman urinating IS right. To me, and many people here. That is, I dare say why many of us are here. But there is a difference between a woman and a girl. A huge difference. A chasm in fact  Nobody is calling you a child rapist, but posting underage content, makes people uncomfortable (and this is seriously using the best of terms). 

 

Just to put it into perspective, the FBI, among other 3 letter agencies, regularly monitor this site, and similar ones, and specifically look for inappropriate content. Most users on this site are super chill, adults, not looking for underage content, and just want to talk about and express themselves to like minded adults. Adults being the key word.  f you respect your culture, this site and your freedom, you won't be such a dumbass. And yes I hate to call names but seriously, you are being a fuckstick with this kind of content, even by accident. Go find yourself a TOR exit node and have at it but please don't bring it here, where there are simply adults, trying to connect with and enjoy other adults, having adult experiences. 

Share this post


Link to post

Ok, Ok, I guess I get it.

The real problem with this, is that we are difunding videos, with our sexual purposes, when in reality they are comedy. Surely, those girls won't like to know that a entire forum of weirdos they are going to masturbate with their comedy video. That why spy videos are also forbidden.

If we download them and see it with other eyes "in secret", that's fine. It's like too see a gorgeous gir in a class. No one can forbid us to have dirty thoughts about her. But going to tell her what we imagine would be unpleasant for her. It is better to keep them secret. And that's why sharing these types of videos on these forums is wrong.

Now ... thinking that uploading videos of a minor is wrong, but of an adult is fine, it is a mistake. They would both be uncomfortable about this matter.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Papergami said:

Ok, Ok, I guess I get it.

The real problem with this, is that we are difunding videos, with our sexual purposes, when in reality they are comedy. Surely, those girls won't like to know that a entire forum of weirdos they are going to masturbate with their comedy video. That why spy videos are also forbidden.

If we download them and see it with other eyes "in secret", that's fine. It's like too see a gorgeous gir in a class. No one can forbid us to have dirty thoughts about her. But going to tell her what we imagine would be unpleasant for her. It is better to keep them secret. And that's why sharing these types of videos on these forums is wrong.

Now ... thinking that uploading videos of a minor is wrong, but of an adult is fine, it is a mistake. They would both be uncomfortable about this matter.

To my prior point if you are unable to grasp the moral and ethical implications; the FBI does monitor this site. So you could upload an adult woman being violated, raped, and doing whatever pee stuff the vid involves and that wouldn't be a problem (Not my opinion or interest here, just facts), but if you upload a minor peeing, even in the most innocuous fashion, but she's a MINOR, you need to understand that that kind of stuff gets logged. The people who download it get logged, and it all gets correlated against your other online activities which, since you are careless enough to download underage vids to a fetish site, you clearly have an online profile that even you don't know about, So have at it. Enjoy. Think it it harmless . Don't cry when the feds knock down your door and seize your laptop and stick you in a cell with Bubba cause you were too stupid to accept the plethora of good, hot, and sexy adult content that is out there. 

 

I will close with saying, kids wetting is not sexy. Kids, are not sexy. Its fucking creepy and revolting and if anyone wants to bring to the table kids in this context, well, this is why I am a 2nd amendment supporter.  Go somewhere where that shit is tolerated cause if you ever darken my door, may the gods help you.

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, Papergami said:

Yes. And getting excited by a woman urinating is right. 

Finding sexual pleasure in a video not intended for sexual purposes that contains adults is much different than with a child. Sexualising an adult is ok but sexualising children is wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, DiminishingReturns said:

To my prior point if you are unable to grasp the moral and ethical implications; the FBI does monitor this site. So you could upload an adult woman being violated, raped, and doing whatever pee stuff the vid involves and that wouldn't be a problem (Not my opinion or interest here, just facts), but if you upload a minor peeing, even in the most innocuous fashion, but she's a MINOR, you need to understand that that kind of stuff gets logged. The people who download it get logged, and it all gets correlated against your other online activities which, since you are careless enough to download underage vids to a fetish site, you clearly have an online profile that even you don't know about, So have at it. Enjoy. Think it it harmless . Don't cry when the feds knock down your door and seize your laptop and stick you in a cell with Bubba cause you were too stupid to accept the plethora of good, hot, and sexy adult content that is out there. 

 

I will close with saying, kids wetting is not sexy. Kids, are not sexy. Its fucking creepy and revolting and if anyone wants to bring to the table kids in this context, well, this is why I am a 2nd amendment supporter.  Go somewhere where that shit is tolerated cause if you ever darken my door, may the gods help you.

"you could upload an adult woman being violated, raped, and doing whatever pee stuff the vid involves and that wouldn't be a problem (Not my opinion or interest here, just facts)"

And that's sounds normal to you? damn...
Yes... ok. By a FBI think, you're right. Better don't share that. But that fact is just wrong.
How is possible that someone raping a woman would be not that bad as see a minor wetting pants.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, rachelkirwan said:

Hey everyone, it's probably the quarantine, but I think this thread needs to be cooled and everyone needs to go cool their heels. 

 

I'm agree. We all already said what we thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

√ó
√ó
  • Create New...