Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do girls pee a bit in their pads when they are desperate?

Some guys also wear pads. I certainly do, because I have a weak bladder and sometimes leak even when it's not an appropriate time to do it and don't even want to do it, but nature says otherwise. That way I avoid very embarrassing wet patches on my pants. But I never let it go on purpose in my pad just to release a pressure in my bladder, because it's too much risk of overflowing the pad, because they don't absorb that much urine. And it's always a risk of not be able to stop peeing right away. Those big pads are also not that comfortable. You always feel you have something in your underwear and between your legs. And sanitary pads for women, meant to absorb blood are not very good for absorption of urine. You have to use incontinence pads for that purpose anyway and most women use sanitary pads meant to absorb blood because of their period, not to pee on them.

I've leaked in thousands of pads over the years 🙂 They make special UI ones now, which are great, as they had better side gathers than period pads.

Lately I've been instructing one of my pad boys to wee in the pads I'm making him wear, it's always a risk as you could get leaks if positions are off, or if you can't stop 🙂

7 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

I've leaked in thousands of pads over the years 🙂 They make special UI ones now, which are great, as they had better side gathers than period pads.

Lately I've been instructing one of my pad boys to wee in the pads I'm making him wear, it's always a risk as you could get leaks if positions are off, or if you can't stop 🙂

Could I inquire into your legion of pad boys? Sounds fun.

I guess the risk for a woman who lets a bit out into her pad is that either she just won't be able to stop at all, or if she can't get to the toilet shortly afterwards it will just cause the desperation to build even more, leading to a proper accident. And pads not designed for incontinence don't hold a lot.

I imagine they work for very small "almost made it" leaks though.

I think a lot of people reading this would be shocked at how much they can hold when the wearer pees slowly. My current girlfriend has used pads more than once for containing leaks -- some times a multitude of them when she can't get to a toilet and the urge is overwhelming. 

I also have a story posted on here about how an ex managed to avoid an accident with a pad. The short of it is she couldn't get to the bathroom in time after a long car trip and was about to lose it in a doctor's office waiting room. The men's room was available, but she couldn't bring herself to use it. Apparently, before it was too late, she relented and peed some into the pad, which allowed her to hold it just along enough to get called back and rush into a family bathroom.

On 3/22/2020 at 2:59 AM, rachelkirwan said:

I've leaked in thousands of pads over the years

In the sense that you let your need reach the point where some squirt  of pee comes out involuntarily?

Can you still hold it in for some time after this has happened? I wonder if these moments then happen repeatedly in increasingly shorter intervals, gradually passing into wetting your pants.

On 3/23/2020 at 3:15 PM, Meowth said:

I think a lot of people reading this would be shocked at how much they can hold when the wearer pees slowly. My current girlfriend has used pads more than once for containing leaks -- some times a multitude of them when she can't get to a toilet and the urge is overwhelming. 

I also have a story posted on here about how an ex managed to avoid an accident with a pad. The short of it is she couldn't get to the bathroom in time after a long car trip and was about to lose it in a doctor's office waiting room. The men's room was available, but she couldn't bring herself to use it. Apparently, before it was too late, she relented and peed some into the pad, which allowed her to hold it just along enough to get called back and rush into a family bathroom.

If only she'd misjudged it, and spurted all down her legs! I don't mind slow leaking wettings at all, but I hate when people get away without really having an accident like that because of a period pad of all things. Diapers are the exception, since they have an appeal of their own!

That said, the idea of a pad slowly overflowing until eventually causing a full on accident after several leaks is super hot.

Edited by Skirt Accident (see edit history)

It's mostly actually a bit impractical if the pad is there for an actual period. Generally by the time you're busting enough to be needing to let a little bit out to buy a bit more time, the pad has been in place for enough hours that it will have quite a bit of blood in it. Adding a squirt of pee carries the risk that it will mix with some of the blood and carry it off into the clothes, which could be rather more obvious than just a small pee wet patch! And if you're like me and find it hard to stop, it's likely to be the first (intentional) spurt, followed by another accidental one. And some women apparently can't stop at all, or at least for several seconds, which would very quickly overflow a period pad.

Of course if the period is almost finished or the pad was put on especially to catch a bit of pee it can be entirely successful, and quite helpful, so long as you know you're going to be able to stop reasonably reliably.

@Skirt Accident

I've heard quite a few different pad related stories, but I can only recall one that played out like that. I'd nearly forgotten it. It involved a girlfriend/internet-fling I had around 15-16 with a slightly older girl (she was likely 18 at the time.) She used to go on these long jogs at a local park to try and keep in shape. Naturally, she wanted to be hydrated, but the park bathrooms were pretty disgusting, apparently. With my encouragement, she'd drink extra or hydrate beforehand, and this resulted in some pretty fun days (especially since she seemed to go commando 99% of the time she wasn't on her period, for whatever reason lmao.)

Anyway, one particular day stands out to me. I believe it was my birthday or something so she hydrated way more than usual. She probably felt extra confident since she wore pads when she was on her period, and had a pretty inflated estimation of how effective they were at adsorbing piss. That day she had to leave the park earlier because she started dripping little bits and didn't think she'd make it through her usual route before bursting -- and she had to endure a drive home after on top of that. 

She said she lost a few small leaks while battling traffic and one slightly larger one when she was close to home. It was all she could do to keep from losing it completely and soaking the car seat -- which was absolutely NOT something she'd allow. I honestly believe she'd have sooner ran past her parents mid-piss on the way to the bathroom. Thankfully for her, things didn't end quite that badly lol.

She rushed inside, went straight to the bathroom, and found her step-dad locked inside. She went to the other bathroom and her mom was in that one (showering, I think, but they didn't typically walk in on each other.) It wasn't the first time it had happened, but it was the first time when she had to pee that badly. She ended up going back to the other bathroom and rushing her step-dad. She tried to stand there, but felt herself losing it so she ended up sitting down on the floor.

She told me she leaked over and over again while sitting there waiting. She did her best to confine it to the pad, but eventually enough came out to overflow it and wet her butt. She managed to avoid making a (noticeable) puddle, and her shorts were black so her step-dad had no idea his 18 year old step-daughter had just had an accident outside the bathroom door, but the moment she got in the bathroom, she said she rushed over to the toilet, but peed less than she'd expected, because of how much had already come out lol

The pad, of course, was a piss-bomb.

11 hours ago, Meowth said:

@Skirt Accident

I've heard quite a few different pad related stories, but I can only recall one that played out like that. I'd nearly forgotten it. It involved a girlfriend/internet-fling I had around 15-16 with a slightly older girl (she was likely 18 at the time.) She used to go on these long jogs at a local park to try and keep in shape. Naturally, she wanted to be hydrated, but the park bathrooms were pretty disgusting, apparently. With my encouragement, she'd drink extra or hydrate beforehand, and this resulted in some pretty fun days (especially since she seemed to go commando 99% of the time she wasn't on her period, for whatever reason lmao.)

Anyway, one particular day stands out to me. I believe it was my birthday or something so she hydrated way more than usual. She probably felt extra confident since she wore pads when she was on her period, and had a pretty inflated estimation of how effective they were at adsorbing piss. That day she had to leave the park earlier because she started dripping little bits and didn't think she'd make it through her usual route before bursting -- and she had to endure a drive home after on top of that. 

She said she lost a few small leaks while battling traffic and one slightly larger one when she was close to home. It was all she could do to keep from losing it completely and soaking the car seat -- which was absolutely NOT something she'd allow. I honestly believe she'd have sooner ran past her parents mid-piss on the way to the bathroom. Thankfully for her, things didn't end quite that badly lol.

She rushed inside, went straight to the bathroom, and found her step-dad locked inside. She went to the other bathroom and her mom was in that one (showering, I think, but they didn't typically walk in on each other.) It wasn't the first time it had happened, but it was the first time when she had to pee that badly. She ended up going back to the other bathroom and rushing her step-dad. She tried to stand there, but felt herself losing it so she ended up sitting down on the floor.

She told me she leaked over and over again while sitting there waiting. She did her best to confine it to the pad, but eventually enough came out to overflow it and wet her butt. She managed to avoid making a (noticeable) puddle, and her shorts were black so her step-dad had no idea his 18 year old step-daughter had just had an accident outside the bathroom door, but the moment she got in the bathroom, she said she rushed over to the toilet, but peed less than she'd expected, because of how much had already come out lol

Oh wow I guess the pad really helped mitigate. Was it uncomfortable to walk with so much pee on a used pad? Was she complaining she couldn’t go at the park cause the bathroom was that dirty?

14 hours ago, Meowth said:

@Skirt Accident

That's definitely more like my idea of a hot story - though again I do wish the accident on the shorts could have been a lot more visibly humiliating. I had no idea period pads were so effective at stopping wee accidents.

It's great for you to have heard these things, though!

Edited by Skirt Accident (see edit history)
On 3/21/2020 at 9:59 PM, rachelkirwan said:

hey rachel.  Instructing one of your pad boys to wee in the pads you make him wear.  That sounds interesting actually.  Tell us more please 🙂

I have also explored this question and even talked about with an ex-girlfriend. She always used to wear daily pads, as she said just in case. Discussing the issue of her desperation moments I asked if the pads would help her in case of a small accident. She told me, that the pad (even normal pad) definitely couldn’t protect her from getting wet. It could only absorb some few drops and it was happened at times when she is very desperate and she fails to pull down her panties in time. So it could help only in “almost made it” accidents.

About the “technique” of small leaking, just to reduce the pressure, she told that it is very dangerous and useless. Once she released first jet, then it would get very difficult to stop the flow and it almost sure the accident will happened.  

1 hour ago, fetisher said:

I have also explored this question and even talked about with an ex-girlfriend. She always used to wear daily pads, as she said just in case. Discussing the issue of her desperation moments I asked if the pads would help her in case of a small accident. She told me, that the pad (even normal pad) definitely couldn’t protect her from getting wet. It could only absorb some few drops and it was happened at times when she is very desperate and she fails to pull down her panties in time. So it could help only in “almost made it” accidents.

About the “technique” of small leaking, just to reduce the pressure, she told that it is very dangerous and useless. Once she released first jet, then it would get very difficult to stop the flow and it almost sure the accident will happened.  

It's the same with men. Voluntary leaking is dangerous game, because when you apply the pressure to pee, it's hard to stop right away when you're really desperate and bladder is really full. It's much better to just hold it and leak involuntary. You still reduce the pressure in your bladder when it's too full, but it's much less likely to start peeing after a few drops or spurt. I do it this way every time now, because I always had problems stopping the flow when I actively tried to leak and than stop immediately.