Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Loss of Control[ Please Don't Ignore Me :( ]

Hello to all you wonderful residents of the org.

Today I want to ask about loss of control, yes I know that topic has been beaten to death on this forum and I really hate to bring it up again but I just cant loose voluntary control of my bladder. I've heard it described in many different ways(most often a numb feeling as your sphincter relaxes), but you know what I'm talking about. I'm referring to the involuntary failure of the sphincter and the resulting loss of continence that often follows a hold.

The feeling of your body just giving in despite your efforts to hold it in, I desperately want to experience that lovely feeling(pun intended). 

I've tried rapid desperation, I've tried a slew of known bladder irritants and diuretics like: Ginger Tea, Caffeinated Soda, Coffee, and Caffeine Pills. Just about the only things I haven't tried are energy drinks(no particular reason, I just don't typically buy them or have them on hand). I've considered just downing a massive amount of caffeine and tea and seeing where that leads me, but that sounds rather unhealthy and unpleasant. So I've used my better judgement and turned to you all.

Here's where I get a bit TMI, so be cautious about reading further.

Spoiler

For a long time I thought I just wasn't waiting long enough. So I would drink 2ish liters of water in the span of maybe an hour along with some tea for some extra kick and then begin my hold and I would continue drinking more water during my hold as well. Sometimes I tried caffeine and sometimes soda but the result is always the same 2 outcomes.

Seriously very TMI (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)

Spoiler

I would either: 1) Reach crotch holding,close my eyes and occasionally loose focus levels of desperation and then Climax from all the stimulation caused by holding myself (and also the arousal of whatever I'm typically watching/reading, usually something omo related from this site or another) or 2) leak just the tiniest bit when I get desperate enough and then have scenario 1 eventually occur anyway.

End of TMI

IK this is a weird plea but please please please help me, it would mean the world to me if you did. This is just making my indulgence in omo so much less fun, I get to read about so many wonderful accidents and loss of control and fear of wetting yourself and leaks and I just cant have any of it.

I mean I'm happy my bladder is so reliable (its useful in daily life) but I'm not going to fault it if it decides to give out after being over filled. I don't want to damage myself, just loosen my control enough to have some fun.

Useful Info about me:

I'm a Cis Male, quite a bit overweight(I'm ashamed but ik I wont be forever can beat it one day with exercise and healthy eating), my bladder capacity at last measure was around 1200ml.

My typical hold is 2 liters of water and a cup of tea in the hour or hour and a half leading up to the hold, then 1 liter of water during the hold then usually a situation 1 or 2 occurs in a little over an hour into the hold.

My longest hold time is about 1 hour and 25 minutes with the aforementioned criteria.

I typically only have alone time when my family is sleeping usually 11pm to 3:30 am or 4 am is when my holds and other degeneracy takes place.

If you've stuck around and read this far I thank you so much also, ik there are many others who face this issue too, if any of you have conquered the bladder that cant seem to fail, please share your wisdom. Anyone with ideas, please share, Any and all opinions, ideas and advice is welcomed.

This was super nerve wracking to share and makes me so nervous and anxious but, I've been part of this community for a while so i know from experience that you all are some of the nicest and most respectful people I've ever had the pleasure of interacting with. Due in no small part to the Amazing work done our super diligent mod team: the wonderful warden Kozmo and our brilliant founder Maki. I trust this site and all of the people here who may read this. That might sound naive but I see it as optimistic, you all really are a nice bunch, and i feel safe being this open about my weird sexual issues with you all.

One more thing, most of the cases of not being able to loose control I've encountered in my research seem to predominantly feature people of male anatomy, do any females get this issue too? Is there something wrong with the way my renal system is designed that's preventing me from loosing control?

Last thing I swear. I hope I haven't broken any rules by being this open and explicit in my post if I have offended or upset anyone, I deeply apologize as it was not my intention. I also hope I haven't broken any forum rules either. If I have I fully accept any punishments, removals or penalties that I would Incur. I'd hate to do anything that hurts or offends any of the lovely community members I've met here or any of the Moderators I respect so much.

Tl;Dr: I need ideas to loose control of my bladder. All ideas welcomed.

You could try the rapid desperation method that has been posted here before (I don’t know how to link it but I think you can find it with a google search)

Or, I have found that after holding for a long time until leaking, afterwards for the rest of the day I struggle with incontinence, so maybe try it twice in the same day. 

Do it multiple times and drink things that will aggravate the bladder and produce lots of wee - beer is brilliant for this, which is perfect because it is a wonderful drink before we’ve even considered any omo play!!

Go aggressive with your first hold, keep drinking. You’ll find your second hold waaaaay harder.

What you are doing is not actually weakening the bladder, you are tiring out the sphincter muscle, which contracts around the urethra to hold the pee in your bladder. It’s like any other muscle. After a work out in the gym, with tired arms, you can’t lift as much, and your sphincter works in the same way when it comes to holding back your pee.

Tire it out and you will leak, it’s biology.

3 hours ago, WetDave said:

You could try the rapid desperation method that has been posted here before (I don’t know how to link it but I think you can find it with a google search)

Or, I have found that after holding for a long time until leaking, afterwards for the rest of the day I struggle with incontinence, so maybe try it twice in the same day. 

I have tried rapid desperation, but it never works, though I haven’t tried it twice in one day, that may be a good idea to weaken my control.

1 hour ago, aloo said:

Do it multiple times and drink things that will aggravate the bladder and produce lots of wee - beer is brilliant for this, which is perfect because it is a wonderful drink before we’ve even considered any omo play!!

Go aggressive with your first hold, keep drinking. You’ll find your second hold waaaaay harder.

What you are doing is not actually weakening the bladder, you are tiring out the sphincter muscle, which contracts around the urethra to hold the pee in your bladder. It’s like any other muscle. After a work out in the gym, with tired arms, you can’t lift as much, and your sphincter works in the same way when it comes to holding back your pee.

Tire it out and you will leak, it’s biology.

I’m not a fan of alcohol, but I do like the idea of tiering out my sphincter, so I’ll try holding twice in one day.

Also I seemed to have offended someone as seen by the downvote on my post, I’m really sorry, I didn’t mean to. I don’t know how I can makeup for that.

3 minutes ago, nappypants said:

I've heard some suggest rapid desperation with just releasing for a few seconds at a time as your bladder continues to fill, eventually a full loss of control may result.

That’s an interesting idea, I could release a small amount every so often, eventually I might not be able to stop. I like it. Thank you so much for the suggestion.

1 hour ago, CarmenCD said:

Try holding multiple times in a row. Bladder muscles get tired and you get strong urge to pee and it's hard to hold it.

That’s a wonderful idea, it’s in line with the general consensus, so I believe this will be my course of action on my next hold. Rapid desperation with multiple holds till I wet myself.

Multiple and long holds also worked for me. 

For me it is also very difficult to lose control. Once  I was doing a extreme hold where I was leaking and spurting for 1,5 hours. During this time I stayed hydrated with drinking water all the time. From time to time the spurts where getting bigger and bigger and I lost control several times.

The result from my holding was that I get a really weakend bladder for 2 days. The next day it was so extreme that I felt like I had urge incontinence. Within a few seconds the pee urges came from "zero" to "I can't hold it any more" and I was several time wetting myself before I could reach the bathroom.

Maybe this works also for you.