Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Why do we leak a bit instead of all our at once?

7 minutes ago, surrealexp said:

Imagine a muscle failing when you're lifting a really heavy object. It doesn't give out all at once, right? It just isn't quite enough force to lift the object. This is the same thing that happens with your sphincter muscle when you leak. Bigger leaks are just more severe muscle failures, but it takes a lot of fatigue to give out completely.

Not feeling pain is good. If you feel pain, it's a sign that you're hurting yourself. If you can leak without getting to a painful state, you're less likely to be doing any real damage.

Ah I see. Is the quantitiy that is leaked out bascaily also exactly how much your bladder is overfilled by. Say your bladder limit is 950ml, and if you leak 10ml it means your bladder was at 960mL or do you think the muscle fatigue isnt this precise?

Yeah I have never really felt any sharp pain or anything from holding. The most has been in the past occasional back pain that I thought was from my bladder being too full that it was adding too much weight in my body. Do some people feel sharp pains when leaking? For me at most its I cant stand straight or it "hurts" to stand straight as in it feels a lot of tension to stand straight

10 hours ago, Angusburger said:

I can’t seem to wet myself. At most is leaks and squirts. Why do we leak a bit each time instead instead of all out and what determines the size of each leak? Also is it normal to not feel pain when this desperate to leak? I don’t really feel “pain”

Yes, it's normal to not feel pain even when you're enough desperate to start leaking. I never feel pain either, just start to leak when body can't handle the pressure any more. I think people who feel pain are those, who subconsciously really don't want to wet them self and have really strong bladder muscles and can withstand more pressure than people with weaker bladders who let it go sooner.

It's common for someone wetting to experience several leaks before finally losing control and wetting completely. How long did you keep trying to hold it after starting to leak?

Sphincter muscles become increasingly tired over time, leading to more leaks and eventually full wetting - so it may just be a question of doing it long enough.

Edited by Skirt Accident (see edit history)
3 hours ago, nappypants said:

Urge incontinent people tend to lose it all at once, as the strength of the bladder contraction overrides any ability to turn off the tap, particularly when the pelvic floor is weak. People with normal continence, though, tend to find it's a gradual process.

Ah I see. I was thinking of lovewetting where they are genuine desperation and models look so desperate on their longer videos like find your way around Prague and have an incentivize to not fake wet since they get $ for wining the challenge and it seems like on there the models always if they wet wet all at once and not leak or we don’t see them leaking

1 minute ago, Angusburger said:

Ah I see. I was thinking of lovewetting where they are genuine desperation and models look so desperate on their longer videos like find your way around Prague and have an incentivize to not fake wet since they get $ for wining the challenge and it seems like on there the models always if they wet wet all at once and not leak or we don’t see them leaking

They surly just let it go when producer says it's time to do so to make good video.

But you have a few videos where they hold and leak too, not just let it go at once. I can't remember the title, but the blond girl is holding and she is very desperate already and have to do stuff like squats and put pants on and off while still holding and full bladder just let go a little from time to time and you see wet patch appear on pants or even a dribble.