Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Guest Nils JD

I really love this wetting stories! 🙂
Did you also get your shoes wet (and what kind of shoes did you wear) at CVS or was it not enough pee? 😄

Well done without any question and nicely written!

I’m glad this experience has been well-received, definitely encourages me to share more stories! Speaking of which, indeed I do often times overestimate my bladder, especially when I’m in-public around people I know since I’m quite pee-shy. This of course does mean that I have quite a few stories to share. Some of them are less outright “wetting”  and more so “close-calls”. Since wetting really hadn’t occurred for me until I turned 21, I have more close-call/barely making it stories to share than I do wetting. 

47 minutes ago, Tina5422 said:

I’m glad this experience has been well-received, definitely encourages me to share more stories! Speaking of which, indeed I do often times overestimate my bladder, especially when I’m in-public around people I know since I’m quite pee-shy. This of course does mean that I have quite a few stories to share. Some of them are less outright “wetting”  and more so “close-calls”. Since wetting really hadn’t occurred for me until I turned 21, I have more close-call/barely making it stories to share than I do wetting. 

This story was so lovely! I, for one, would be interested in hearing all your stories whenever you're ready to share them. 😊

On 3/20/2020 at 3:45 AM, Nils JD said:

I really love this wetting stories! 🙂
Did you also get your shoes wet (and what kind of shoes did you wear) at CVS or was it not enough pee? 😄

Well done without any question and nicely written!

Just realized I never answered your question. I always remove my shoes upon entering my apartment, and the slight neglect I showed my bladder caused a couple more tiny rivulets to roll down my legs and dampen my socks and trickle lightly against my shoes. I always wear sneakers and that’s what I had on at this time as well. 

I don’t really find it necessary to make separate posts about other near accidents or outright wettings, so it makes the most sense to continue posting them here. 

Also, final note, I like writing kinda detailed and almost plot-like regardless of this being a work of non-fiction  so apologies in advance in case that rubs anyone here the wrong way. 

Desperate Breakfast

I was single at this point and being a single woman in her early late teens/twenties and with dating apps as rampant as they are, I was going on a lot of dates. I squeezed them in whenever I could. With around 1,000 tinder matches, working part-time, and going to school full-time, this left me with a very limited calendar. In hopes of being accommodating, Alex offers to take out for breakfast at 7am knowing I don’t have work until 9:30 that day. I agree. 

The day arrives Alex picks me up and begins driving. I ask where we’re going and he says it’s a surprise. He states that the restaurant is a bit of a hole in the wall but assures me that I’ll love it. We drive further away from my place and closer towards my job. Then we pass my job until we arrive at the restaurant. I look at the clock and mentally note that we are about 25 minutes away from my job. 

We walk inside and are quickly seated. He orders French toast, I request waffles. We both order coffee. I drink and eat nonchalantly as we chat. Breakfast ends in about an hour but neither or us are ready to end the date yet and I still have two hours before work. He suggests we go for a walk and I agree. We walk for a few minutes until heading inside a coffee shop. I was enticed because they were advertising lavender lattes and I’m always searching for the best one. 

Knowing that caffeine rushes straight to my bladder, I intend to order the smallest size as I always do. Alex headed to the counter before me and ordered for both of us. He requested they gave me the largest size lavender latte. I didn’t say anything because why would I and besides there were bathrooms here at the coffee shop.

After we grabbed our drinks, he gestures towards the door. I reluctantly head outside again with him as we continue our walk. Some more time elapses, we sit on a bench, and we are both feeling something, and he leans in to kiss me. This continues for a period of time, both wrapped into each other. I’m indifferent towards public displays of affection so I don’t mind, but it’s still early enough that no one else is really walking around anyway. Everything comes to a close when it begins raining lightly. He grabs his phone to look at the weather and checks the time, eyes widening. Alex turns to me and states, “Oh shit, we better head back”. I look at my own phone and notice that it reads 9:05. He’s rushing back to his car and as I hurriedly jump off the bench, I feel my bladder sloshing. I notice my half-full latte cup and begrudgingly grab it with me. I try to keep up with Alex’s pace as best I can, pausing occasionally to squeeze my thighs together until we reach his vehicle. 

The time now reads as 9:10. Alex apologizes again as I reassure him it is fine. He begins driving and the movement is driving me crazy. My bladder is sloshing, I grip the sides of the seat as casually as possible. My thighs are pressing together as I swear at the seatbelt compressing my bladder. Alex and I continue charting as if all is normal for a few minutes until I am noticeably less attentive. The rain is mocking me. I try not to look out the window, but I can’t help it. I hear it hitting the car and audibly whimper. He places his hand on my thigh. 

Alex asks what’s wrong and I tell him nothing. Being pee-shy, I avoid telling people when I need to go whenever possible. He can tell I’m lying and presses for an answer, asking if I needed anything. I exasperatedly say, “I’m fine, I just need to pee”. I try to sound casual despite being able to feel myself blushing. “Why didn’t you say something earlier? I feel even worse now.” Alex states. I tell him that it’s fine. He asks if he should pull over. My mind briefly entertains the thought but decided that arriving to work on time was more important and I didn’t want to have to ask my date to pull over just because I couldn’t hold in my urine. I mean, I’m 19 I should be able to hold on. More time passes, the rain hits heavier. His hand is still on my thigh. I shift, hoping to seem casual. I don’t. Alex speaks again and looks at me sympathetically, “I’m really sorry about the rain. Are you sure I shouldn’t find a place to pull over?” I blush again, feeling silly that my potty dance was this apparent. “No!” I exclaim, a little too quickly. “I promise I don’t even need to go that badly”. We exchange a brief look, both knowing I’m lying. He merely shrugs and continues driving. A few more minutes pass and I can see my job in the distance. My legs are tighter than they’ve ever been before, my hands are fists, and my entire body is shaking ever so slightly. I’m chewing on my bottom lip and my breaths are staggered. “If you could um..please hurry” I mumble.

We finally arrive at my workplace and I make an audible sigh of relief. Alex chuckles. We made it with 10 minutes to spare. I can tell that he wants a departing kiss and at first, I lean in to give it, but my bladder protests violently. Knowing that it is this close to a toilet seemingly magnified the desperation. I sheepishly said, “Give me one moment” and excused myself from the car. I sprinted into the nearby ladies restroom, ripped down my jeans, slid off my panties, and began furiously pissing into the toilet. I glance down at the underwear between my legs and notice a faint wet spot. I hadn’t even felt anything come out. Upon finishing, I exit the stall and wash my hands before exiting my workplace again and heading back into Alex’s car. “Someone looks relieved”, he remarks and I smile, “You have no idea.” We kiss and depart as I head into work and punch in just before my shift starts.  

Edit: Added a couple extra details after finding an old text thread back when I told a friend about this incident. 

Edited by Tina5422 (see edit history)
23 hours ago, Tina5422 said:

Close call stories are great too, especially if I don't know if you made it or not until the end. For me the desperate struggle  and anticipating  the outcome is huge.

I really enjoyed your breakfast desperation story.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
On 3/23/2020 at 9:22 AM, Tina5422 said:

Just realized I never answered your question. I always remove my shoes upon entering my apartment, and the slight neglect I showed my bladder caused a couple more tiny rivulets to roll down my legs and dampen my socks and trickle lightly against my shoes. I always wear sneakers and that’s what I had on at this time as well. 

I don’t really find it necessary to make separate posts about other near accidents or outright wettings, so it makes the most sense to continue posting them here. 

Also, final note, I like writing kinda detailed and almost plot-like regardless of this being a work of non-fiction  so apologies in advance in case that rubs anyone here the wrong way. 

Desperate Breakfast

I was single at this point and being a single woman in her early late teens/twenties and with dating apps as rampant as they are, I was going on a lot of dates. I squeezed them in whenever I could. With around 1,000 tinder matches, working part-time, and going to school full-time, this left me with a very limited calendar. In hopes of being accommodating, Alex offers to take out for breakfast at 7am knowing I don’t have work until 9:30 that day. I agree. 

The day arrives Alex picks me up and begins driving. I ask where we’re going and he says it’s a surprise. He states that the restaurant is a bit of a hole in the wall but assures me that I’ll love it. We drive further away from my place and closer towards my job. Then we pass my job until we arrive at the restaurant. I look at the clock and mentally note that we are about 25 minutes away from my job. 

We walk inside and are quickly seated. He orders French toast, I request waffles. We both order coffee. I drink and eat nonchalantly as we chat. Breakfast ends in about an hour but neither or us are ready to end the date yet and I still have two hours before work. He suggests we go for a walk and I agree. We walk for a few minutes until heading inside a coffee shop. I was enticed because they were advertising lavender lattes and I’m always searching for the best one. 

Knowing that caffeine rushes straight to my bladder, I intend to order the smallest size as I always do. Alex headed to the counter before me and ordered for both of us. He requested they gave me the largest size lavender latte. I didn’t say anything because why would I and besides there were bathrooms here at the coffee shop.

After we grabbed our drinks, he gestures towards the door. I reluctantly head outside again with him as we continue our walk. Some more time elapses, we sit on a bench, and we are both feeling something, and he leans in to kiss me. This continues for a period of time, both wrapped into each other. I’m indifferent towards public displays of affection so I don’t mind, but it’s still early enough that no one else is really walking around anyway. Everything comes to a close when it begins raining lightly. He grabs his phone to look at the weather and checks the time, eyes widening. Alex turns to me and states, “Oh shit, we better head back”. I look at my own phone and notice that it reads 9:05. He’s rushing back to his car and as I hurriedly jump off the bench, I feel my bladder sloshing. I notice my half-full latte cup and begrudgingly grab it with me. I try to keep up with Alex’s pace as best I can, pausing occasionally to squeeze my thighs together until we reach his vehicle. 

The time now reads as 9:10. Alex apologizes again as I reassure him it is fine. He begins driving and the movement is driving me crazy. My bladder is sloshing, I grip the sides of the seat as casually as possible. My thighs are pressing together as I swear at the seatbelt compressing my bladder. Alex and I continue charting as if all is normal for a few minutes until I am noticeably less attentive. The rain is mocking me. I try not to look out the window, but I can’t help it. I hear it hitting the car and audibly whimper. He places his hand on my thigh. 

Alex asks what’s wrong and I tell him nothing. Being pee-shy, I avoid telling people when I need to go whenever possible. He can tell I’m lying and presses for an answer, asking if I needed anything. I exasperatedly say, “I’m fine, I just need to pee”. I try to sound casual despite being able to feel myself blushing. “Why didn’t you say something earlier? I feel even worse now.” Alex states. I tell him that it’s fine. He asks if he should pull over. My mind briefly entertains the thought but decided that arriving to work on time was more important and I didn’t want to have to ask my date to pull over just because I couldn’t hold in my urine. I mean, I’m 19 I should be able to hold on. More time passes, the rain hits heavier. His hand is still on my thigh. I shift, hoping to seem casual. I don’t. Alex speaks again and looks at me sympathetically, “I’m really sorry about the rain. Are you sure I shouldn’t find a place to pull over?” I blush again, feeling silly that my potty dance was this apparent. “No!” I exclaim, a little too quickly. “I promise I don’t even need to go that badly”. We exchange a brief look, both knowing I’m lying. He merely shrugs and continues driving. A few more minutes pass and I can see my job in the distance. My legs are tighter than they’ve ever been before, my hands are fists, and my entire body is shaking ever so slightly. I’m chewing on my bottom lip and my breaths are staggered. “If you could um..please hurry” I mumble.

We finally arrive at my workplace and I make an audible sigh of relief. Alex chuckles. We made it with 10 minutes to spare. I can tell that he wants a departing kiss and at first, I lean in to give it, but my bladder protests violently. Knowing that it is this close to a toilet seemingly magnified the desperation. I sheepishly said, “Give me one moment” and excused myself from the car. I sprinted into the nearby ladies restroom, ripped down my jeans, slid off my panties, and began furiously pissing into the toilet. I glance down at the underwear between my legs and notice a faint wet spot. I hadn’t even felt anything come out. Upon finishing, I exit the stall and wash my hands before exiting my workplace again and heading back into Alex’s car. “Someone looks relieved”, he remarks and I smile, “You have no idea.” We kiss and depart as I head into work and punch in just before my shift starts.  

Edit: Added a couple extra details after finding an old text thread back when I told a friend about this incident. 

Wow, you shared two amazing stories in one thread! Thank you so much! I appreciate every story you share so thank you.

You're really good at building up the story and adding in details that make reading it just delicious. I also always make sure to order the smallest size of coffee or tea. It was sweet of him to get you a large, but little did he know it almost caused a disaster. I have also had to pee on a date but been too pee-shy to mention it until my date noticed that I was fidgeting. It's so embarrassing!

On 3/23/2020 at 2:49 PM, wettingman said:

Close call stories are great too, especially if I don't know if you made it or not until the end. For me the desperate struggle  and anticipating  the outcome is huge.

I really enjoyed your breakfast desperation story.

I'm only really into desperation ending in an accident, but I'm glad other people could enjoy the story.

I'm really glad that people are getting something out of the stories. 

Halloween Party Desperation 

It was the day after my 21st birthday and I had just taken the GRE. My score was not what I wanted and I was already bummed.  I went out for drinks the night of my birthday - like a dumbass - but my logic was that one more night of studying wasn't gonna make or break a standardized test anyway. 

Well, shocker, I didn't get the score I wanted.  I was bummed out from the test and having just dyed my hair green (it as a terrible move because with my hair type, it looked like broccoli 🥦) so I decide to attend a Halloween Party being hosted by an art teacher I matched with on Tinder.  We had hooked up once before and being as bummed out as I was, I was hoping for a repeat. I arrive at the party and it's honestly pretty relaxed. I am greeted with beer the moment I arrive.  I chug two and then speak with the art teacher's roommates.  Everyone is nice enough.  One of the hosts appears a tad desperate herself.  She was dressed in a sexy nurse's outfit - cliche but she looked so good in it that I didn't mind.  We begin talking about work and how we each know the art teacher, etc.  After only 5 minutes of chatting, I notice she's bent slightly at the waist.  She crosses her leg a minute later.  After about 5 more minutes, she explains something along the line of how she was "fit to burst" or explode or some other extreme word that excited me.  She bounced on her way to the toilet. Upon exiting, she instructs a roommate to pour me a glass of their homemade "jungle juice" which looked like this magical blue potion. It was delicious and I drank probably a solid 2 glasses before someone in a dinosaur costume walked by.  

Dino-guy was paying more attention to me than art teacher and was complimenting me right where I needed.  Said my Joker costume looked dope altogether and the broccoli hair was negligible.  He was rewarded with some dry-humping downstairs before his ride told him they were leaving.  We exchanged a departing kiss and as I backed away from the basement wall, I first felt a slight pressure in my bladder.  I wasn't too concerned though because I didn't expect to stick around much longer anyway and I live in walking distance from the art teacher. I head back upstairs and notice from the corner of my eye that the bathroom is occupied.  I stay seated with two other gentleman and we end up chatting about who was the better artist between Rihanna and Beyoncé, all the while I am sipping on another glass of "jungle juice".  At this point I need to pee. It's not a slight twinge, it's not me being overly cautious, it's not nerves. I see the open bathroom door but to reach it involves crossing the two gentleman and the idea of people knowing I need to pee is just such a taboo for me that I avoid it at absolutely no cost.  Sure, crossing to the toilet would be simple enough but the idea of someone knowing I'm using the bathroom is what bothers me more than anything else.

I tell myself that the only logical solution is walking back home.  This art teacher lived off the same street that I did, maybe a 15-ish minute walk away.  Because I live in one of the most dangerous cities in the USA, I called a friend as I walked.  (I could name it but what's the fun in that? If you Google most dangerous cities in the US though it's almost always #1).  This way, I would have someone on the line with me in-case something happened.  As I begin my journey, in my drunken state, I am openly vocalizing my need. "Dude...I have to pee soooo badly right now."  He offers encouraging words on the other end of the line.  About 3 minutes later, I spurt and moan into the phone.  My friend asks what's wrong and I admit, "I can't remember the last time I've needed to pee this badly".  I walk a few minutes, encounter a short tunnel, and I use this opportunity to grip myself as the pressure mounts.  Another spurt as I tell my friend, "I might not make it. What am I gonna do if I can't make it? Oh my god I need to pee".  From what I recall, he was awkward on the other end of the phone, trying not to comment on the specifics of my state but offering blanket  supportive statements like, "You got this!" and "I'm sure it's not that bad".  

At this point, I am regretting not using the toilet at the art teacher's place. I should have just coped with my embarrassment because now I had a bigger hurdle: Hide my need from the doormen as I move past.  I reach the front door, thankfully don't see the doorman, and hurry inside.  I then reach the elevator and my friend is excited for me. "You're so close! You got this" I agreed partially, then responded with something along the lines of, "We'll see.." . I live in a small building so the elevator is unoccupied when I step on.  I squirm and shake and grab.  Then, the door opens and I waddle over.  My key is in my left pocket but that would require moving one hand from my crotch where they were both glued to after having been in the elevator.  I find my key, open the door, and see my bathroom.  I almost trip while hastily kicking off my shoes.  My bathroom is to the right of my front door so the toilet is not a far trip.  I'm still on the phone with my friend as I say, "Oh my god, I made it." I whimper as I set my phone to mute and toss it on my bathroom countertop.  I fumble to unbutton and then unzip my jeans.  A leak escapes.  And then another.  They are only slight though and I am determined to not pee my pants when my toilet is literally right there.

My legs are permanently twisted around each other as I struggle to undo my pants.  I manage to get my pants right under my butt before the dam bursts.  I was not quick enough at removing my panties, which were already damp anyway.  I am tempted to spare my underwear any further damage, but I can't. My urine won't stop no matter how hard I try and the bathroom rug beneath me has already began to become soaked.  I decide that I have to sit on the toilet and finish peeing through my panties.  It was bliss.  I hear my friend calling out to me from the phone, "Did you make it? Is everything okay?"  I ignore him as I continue peeing forcefully, a little proud my bladder managed to handle the drinks as well as it did.  I peel off the thoroughly soaked underwear and toss them into my hamper. Since I sleep nude anyway, I just thoroughly dried off and then headed to bed.

I think it was actually seeing the toilet and being near the toilet that caused me to lose control.  This happens to me often where if I'm especially desperate, I need to start undoing my pants before I'm in the same vicinity of a restroom or I will lost it all prematurely.  

I reallly enjoyed this. Well written long richly detailed stories like this get to me every time. Thank you for sharing. I would have loved to be on the other end of your phone call.

I can empathize with your situation too. Many of my unintentional holds were due to me not wanting people to know i had to pee. I am not sure your plan to unzip your pants early will help because that action also signels your bladder it's ok to release. I have been very desperate walking to the bathroom and have freed myself from my jeans as I enter the bathroom and lost a big spurt directly on the floor, leaving a trail right up to the toilet.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
  • 6 months later...

Been a few months but I recently met my boyfriend's family and had a near-wetting experience.   Thought I'd share here again.

Most Stressful Pee of My Life

I met my current boyfriend a few months ago.  We spent the first three days together after having just met because the chemistry was otherworldly.  A couple months in and his dad wants to meet me.  I end up drunkenly inviting myself to his younger sister's family birthday party and sober me went ahead and kept the plans.  Shortly after, his dad complains again about wanting to meet.  I have some sick time off from work and wouldn't mind seeing his younger siblings again.  The plan is that he'll leave my place with me, head over to his mother's house to pick up the siblings, and then head over to his dad's with the siblings.  Right before we left my apartment, I felt a slight twinge in my bladder.  Because I didn't feel anything major, when he asks if I'm ready to leave, I readily nod.  In the car, on the way to his mother's place, my need is growing.  I know it's only a twenty minute ride though and I mentally soothe and reassure myself that I can easily hold until we arrive.  As I've mentioned before, I'm terribly pee-shy though.  When we pull up, he says I don't need to come inside while he wrangles the children.  Since I wasn't formally invited in, I would need to explain why I would be insisting on entering and admitting that I needed to use a bathroom badly enough to potentially hold everyone else up was too embarrassing to even consider.  My bladder pounded again, signaling I didn't have much of an option and the clock was ticking.  Ten minutes of sitting in this hot car, slowly sipping from my water bottle to keep from being dehydrated.  His mother walks outside wondering why the oldest child isn't going to their father's only to see me in the passenger seat, occupying room.  "Oh" she mumbles before heading back inside.  I couldn't even face her, never mind enter her home to use the bathroom.  I suck it up and stay in the car until the three siblings join us.

His dad is further than I imagined, about 30-40 minutes in the car added to what was already an uncomfortable ride for me.  But what could I do at that point? Just insist on my boyfriend pulling the car over because his younger siblings remembered to pee before heading out while I hadn't? We pull up and I mentally rejoice.  My bladder physically loosens slightly as well knowing a natural opportunity to pee will present itself now.  It has to.  Well, his father has a couch on the porch where he's sitting and insists we enjoy nature outside with him since it's so beautiful out.  I curse internally, but manage a smile externally.  I'm partially stoned (as I always am.  love living in a legal state), desperate to pee, and trying my hardest to remain calm and responsive.  My boyfriend mentions he's heading inside to use the bathroom and offered to grab a water for me on the way out.  I merely nod and say, "Sure".  I sip on that ice water as slowly as possible over the next hour and a half.  My boyfriend is an incredibly observant person and after meeting his dad, I realize where he got that skill from.  Because of this, I'm hyper aware of all my movements. I cross and re-cross my legs over and over.  Jiggling ever so slightly on occasion.  My hand rests in my lap and briefly brushes my bladder - my entire abdomen is swollen at this point.  If I wasn't wearing a flared dress, I'm sure the protrusion would've been visible.  

Suddenly, his dad announces his plans to cook dinner and everyone is invited indoors.  I quickly head inside hoping my boyfriend will follow suit, and he does.  Inside, I don't want to ask or anxiously search so I wait until I tour the home and see it for myself.  I still can't bring myself to formally excuse myself from conversation to go pee so I wait.  His sister uses the bathroom before me and is in there for what feels like forever.  I'm leaning against the wall as subtly as possible, looking at the bathroom door every couple of minutes hoping and praying I can use a toilet soon.  She eventually exits, my boyfriend is helping his dad cook, and the opportunity presents itself.  I lift my skirt immediately, lock the door hastily, and my bladder was ever too eager.  I spurt in my underwear, only enough to dampen the gusset while nothing falls onto the floor. I lift the toilet lid and to my (and my bladder's) horror, the toilet is clogged.  The little girl was embarrassed and had just given up with trying to solve the issue herself.  At this point, I'm so desperate that I contemplate just peeing anyway and dealing with the consequences later.  But I really didn't wanna overflow the toilet.  I hobble out, bouncing slightly and tell my boyfriend what happened.  He goes in, unclogs the toilet and I rush in afterward, thanking him.  Panties nearly soaked at this point, but still redeemable, I sit on the toilet and finally pee.  Then, the toilet won't flush for me either.  I text my boyfriend super embarrassed and he tells me to just take the top compartment off and yank the chain.  I do exactly that, panicking, and nothing happens.  He says it's likely the water pressure and that it just needs time to refill.  I come out and he apologizes for the inconvenience.  I comment, "No worries, that was just the most stressful pee of my life"

• 3 months later...

Dripping the Entire Night

Hello, it’s been a while but I just had a night of desperation and leaking that I thought would be fun to share. Please tell me your thoughts  

My boyfriend tells me that a buddy of his is back in the state. They live a few cities over, a little under an hour away, where they all went to university. I’m not the most thrilled on the day they decide because it’s kinda late after one of my shifts from work and right before a morning shift the next day. I only agree because I really want to meet my boyfriend’s friends and that’s difficult to manage during a pandemic. As I’ve mentioned before, long car rides are hell for me. I always need to pee. I’m the person that needs to pee from just thinking about needing to pee... needless to say it’s annoying. Knowing this about myself, I ensure to pee just seconds before hopping into my boyfriend’s car. 

About 30 minutes pass and I feel a twinge in my bladder. I shrug it off quickly though because I know we’ll be there way before I actually need to pee. I check the clock with about fifteen minutes left on our journey and I confirm with my boyfriend’s GPS. We finally arrive and I glance around briefly - no bathroom immediately visible. As I’ve also mentioned before, I’m very shy and awkward about anything regarding the bathroom so I don’t ask. Within five minutes of arriving, my boyfriend and his friend state they’re both hungry and want Taco Bell. I immediately place my jacket back on and leave, but I’m not worried. I barely need to pee at this point.

Fast forward, the three of us arrive back from Taco Bell and my boyfriend treated me to my favorite - a large Baja Blast. I chug about 3/4 of that abs a Twisted Tea while two roommates join us. Now here I am around 4 people, hyper-conscious because all the people here are guys I don’t know, am I’m nursing the fullest bladder I can remember having in possible years. I was honestly embarrassed by how desperately I needed the toilet but I had no layout of this place and we played video games I didn’t understand for hours meaning I didn’t wanna interrupt because I needed a “potty break” and I didn’t wanna draw anymore attention to myself. Internally, I was screaming at myself. I could feel my bottom lip quivering, my pussy pulsating, my eyes constantly searching for anything that could resemble a bathroom,  my body slightly rocking, my right foot tapping, and of course - my damp panties. I just hoped they’d keep me dry for just a little while longer, just until SOMEONE gets up to use the bathroom first.

At 11:57pm, 3 hours and 23 minutes after we arrive, one of the roommates  gets up. I try to remain calm as I watch the direction he moves in from my left eye. About 5-10 more minutes pass, video games are officially over and my boyfriend - noticing I don’t seem to be having much fun - says it’s time to just drink and chat more. Everyone gets up to head towards the kitchen, I quickly fly past everyone and I feel multiple states of confusion as they see me carefully peel open the door I saw one enter minutes ago - I could hear angels singing. I rushed to turn on light and shut the door as I unbuckled my belt with haste. I jiggled my legs as I shimmied my pants down and finally sat on the blessed porcelain throne. Really wish I recorded the sound or length of it. Truly sounded and felt like a miniature waterfall pouring between my legs. I respond to the dampness in my underwear with red cheeks before wiping dry and getting dressed again.

Oh you thought my bladder had been through enough? So did I. My boyfriend and I stay for two more hours and I drink a little more so obviously I need to pee but I can’t bring myself to be the only person who has to pee multiple times during a hangout especially when my boyfriend and his closest friend there didn’t go at all! Silly logic, I know. I’m watching the clock anxiously on the entire ride home, thinking of cute ways to tell my boyfriend to pull over before I piss myself, but I decide against it. He’s asking if I’m tired, have a headache, am mad he made us stay so long, etc. I just lie and say I’m tired. The second he parks, my bladder knows the countdown has begun. I rush to the front door, pausing for just a second to squeeze my legs together as my boyfriend catches up - none the wider. I hit the elevator floor button as quickly as possible, turn my key, enter my bathroom, shut the door, and pull down my pants and panties to once again release a waterfall. Panties absolutely drenched at this point so I toss them directly in the hamper and decide to just go nude for my boyfriend. As I finally exit the bathroom, my boyfriend says to me with the cheekiest grin on his face ever, “What, were you frying chicken in there baby?”