Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Spurting into my boxers

So, this evening I've decided to have some fun, 

I'm wearing dark jeans with multicolored blue boxers and I've just come back from filling up the car with petrol. Quite desperate at maybe a 6/10 but not squirming or even on my mind. 

I get home then I think it would be great to see these boxers wet and how much pee they could hold. 

So I go and run a bath and while running the bath my desperation shoots up to an 8. I come up with a game... every 10 seconds, spurt for a second then stop and repeat this until I've run the bath. 

I stand next to the bath and prepare to wet my boxers for the first time. Ok, so turn the tap on then barely 5 seconds later the first leak, not much but enough to produce a small wet patch on my boxers and I can feel it. Wait 10 seconds, another little spurt, I felt that soak the front of my boxers... waited a bit then an uncontrollable spurt came out, but still not showing on the front of my jeans, my boxers holding the pee well. The bath is around half full when I next leak, I felt it dribble out of my boxers, I knew they had succumbed to the leaking. Then a long dribble, slowly dripping down my trouser leg. And that's where I left it, didnt want to soak my jeans, but wanted to see how much pee my boxers could hold. Might use my cousins knickers next time for comparison... 

Here are a few pictures 

20200317_204607.jpg

20200317_204536.jpg

20200317_204531.jpg