Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Witnesed accidents

On 3/20/2020 at 2:59 PM, 4Zogan said:

This is exacly why I ask this question. I have seen many of my girlfriends pee themselves, but it almost allways has been deliberate. 

I havs seen desperate women on the streets, as well. But never ever a real accident . How it comes?

In real life people without omo fetish and self humiliation fetish will try to hide behind a corner of anywhere they can if they are about to have a wetting accident. And do anything possible to hide what happened afterwards also. It's not like in omo videos, where they done it in the middle of the street or waiting in line. Only fear and drunk wettings happen in places where everyone can see them, because people don't have a chance to hide or they're too drunk to care or realise what they're doing.

On 3/19/2020 at 9:21 PM, justme said:

Long ago I posted at Wet Set the Joanne Chronicles, a more or less real time set of stories Joanne (a chronic wetter since she was 7) told me. Perhaps I'll report them here and update them, as she and I are long time friends.

Oh I would love that! I remember the Joanne Chronicles. Some of the best Stories I have ever read.

On 3/22/2020 at 2:38 PM, CarmenCD said:

In real life people without omo fetish and self humiliation fetish will try to hide behind a corner of anywhere they can if they are about to have a wetting accident. And do anything possible to hide what happened afterwards also. It's not like in omo videos, where they done it in the middle of the street or waiting in line. Only fear and drunk wettings happen in places where everyone can see them, because people don't have a chance to hide or they're too drunk to care or realise what they're doing.

What You say is very true, it is hard to not agree with You.

But still... there are signs what can be  difficalt to hide, like unarticulated and paniced behaviour right befor the accident happens, wettness or strange behaviour when trying to hide the accident afterwards.

One thing what can play a significant role is our actual ignorance about things happening around us. The chance that we might miss an accident happening right before our eyes can be as big as a chance noticing it. I think it is well documented in videos from several public wetting video producers where one can see people passing by during the very explicite public wetting not paying attention to it at all. 

Is anyone more here who have witnessed a genuine public accident?

About 1999 I had to get out on the South California freeways and visit a friend who was feeling depressed on July 4. Of course the traffic was terrible so I pulled into a rest stop for a break. A car pulled up. An Hispanic woman in her early 30's was driving and a white dude was in the passenger seat. She dashed from the car to the bathroom as I was sitting on a bench. I guess their 4th of July party was pretty much adult, because she was wearing a white blouse with a white pair of pants and the pants were totally see-through; I could see pretty much every stitch of her white panties. I thought it was worth hanging on the bench for a while till she came out of the bathroom so I could get another look at her panties. But when she came out, she was walking funny and her butt and her crotch were soaking wet. Because she was so see-through, I knew it hadn't been like that when she ran in. For a moment I considered the possibility that she had turned the bathroom faucet on too hard and splashed on herself, but the pattern just didn't look like that. She had clearly not made it to the toilet in time. She kept her head down and would not look at anyone. She got back in the car, started to back out, and she was so stressed that she nearly hit someone. Meanwhile the dude in the passenger seat was smiling like the cat who ate the canary and I suspect he had a hard dick about what she did. She had an athletic build, early 30's, shoulder length hair, cute face, big dorky glasses.

I haven't had too many sightings, but the last two summers have been unseasonably hot here in Norway, and we Norsemen aren't used to that so I saw a lot of girls desperate and even a few accidents. There's also a bus line I take quite often where I see desperate girls relatively often, probably because it leads out into rural areas where buses don't depart very frequently, so I guess people would rather hold it on the bus than wait maybe several hours for the next one.

On 3/26/2020 at 11:38 PM, Hopeful said:

I haven't had too many sightings, but the last two summers have been unseasonably hot here in Norway, and we Norsemen aren't used to that so I saw a lot of girls desperate and even a few accidents. There's also a bus line I take quite often where I see desperate girls relatively often, probably because it leads out into rural areas where buses don't depart very frequently, so I guess people would rather hold it on the bus than wait maybe several hours for the next one.

Are you saying that they drink more fluids than usual due to the hot weather, and then can’t hold it? I’d be very interested in hearing more details about your sightings of Norwegian girls wetting themselves!

On 3/19/2020 at 9:21 PM, justme said:

As some readers may know I've had the lifelong good fortune of seeing girls and women wet themselves in a variety of places. Aside from school age wettings recently posted and to be continued, most of the real life accidents have been with women I've known, gone out with or have lived with. I have witnessed a few wettings by women I didn't know in public places, but few of these. Long ago I posted at Wet Set the Joanne Chronicles, a more or less real time set of stories Joanne (a chronic wetter since she was 7) told me. Perhaps I'll report them here and update them, as she and I are long time friends. And many other examples of women I know who've wet themselves when I was there (including Joanne), or have told me about their accidents subsequently. If/when I have more time I'll post descriptions of this of stranger's wettings....

You really should! I loved the Joanne Chronicles!

I have seen a few women wetting themselves at music festivals in the last couple of years.

The first was one who was wearing a short jumpsuit, very much like this (and the same colour).  There was a very long line for the portaloos and she must have worried that she would publicly wet herself standing in the queue.  So instead she and her friend went to a corner of the fence.  She knelt on the grass and pissed through her clothes.  I was lucky to spot her and realised what she was doing.  When she stood up, the dampness on the shorts between her legs was very visible, until she wrapped her jumper round her waist to hide it. 

image.thumb.png.3b2c42ab2af9827d74c878af4f14ce13.pngimage.thumb.png.51fd089d6ce1e247d24adb4b1d465613.png

The second was a very drunk woman, at a different festival.  Again, it was close to a very long queue for the toilets.  She wore a pale blue denim miniskirt.  She was on her own and simply sat on the grass in front of a fence, with her legs out in front of her.  I guessed she was peeing in her knickers and through her skirt, sitting in her own warm puddle, from the way she sat very still, with her legs straight in front of her.  When she finished, she stood up and the pee pooled in her skirt spilled out.

I saw another the same evening.  She also wore a blue denim miniskirt.  She went with her boyfriend to another fence.  She squatted very low to pee, but was too shy to pull her knickers down.  So instead, she pissed through them.  She managed to keep her skirt dry.

Another night, another festival.  A couple went to a chain link fence to pee in the grass.  She stood next to him and watched him pee through the fence.  She helped him aim.  Then it was his turn.  She stood in front of him, back to the fence, pulled up her dress to her waist, parted her legs and pissed through her knickers, standing in front of him.  She wore black and white knickers a bit like these:

image.png.f954195813c9efca43a170e2e3456620.png

Same festival, very close place.  Four girls went to the fence together.  Two pulled down their shorts and squatted low in the grass to pee.  They finished.  The other two took their turn.  One lifted her skirt, pulled down her knickers and squatted to piss.  The other pulled up her skirt to uncover her bum and leaned  back against a fence post for support.  She wet her knickers like that, preferring to keep them on and pee through them, rather than undress in public.

I don't know what has changed; I have seen many girls peeing in public at music festivals, but these are the first I have seen wetting themselves.  I might just have been in the right place at the right time.  Or perhaps for some reason some girls now choose to wet.  Or perhaps I might just have got better at noticing women wetting themselves in public

Actually, there was one more I remember, from a few years earlier.  It was at the end of the day, and the crowd was leaving.  Ahead of me were a couple walking hand-in-hand.  She was slim, blonde, very cute, wearing a pale t-shirt and very brief, well-fitting faded denim shorts.  My gaze dropped to her peachy bum, swaying with her stride.  And then I realised that her shorts were damp around the bottom at the back, with the dark, damp patch rising up between her buttocks.  It exactly matched the wet patch I had seen on numerous photos of girls who had peed in their shorts.

Edited by i like wet bikinis (see edit history)

I've witnessed one female wetting before now, however that was in the queue for the toilet at a club at uni. There were about 3 of us in a queue for a single toilet cubicle with the sink outside where we were queuing. Two women came rushing in bursting for a wee and one in particular was very obviously desperate. When she realised there was only one cubical and still a few people ahead of her she couldn't wait any longer. She pushed past us in the queue and climbed on the counter, sat over the sink and pissed through her knickers with her skirt hitched up around her waist. From the sounds of it she didn't intend to piss her knickers but was so desperate and drunk she forgot to remove them. 

Edited by Omoemily
Spelling errors (see edit history)

Never witnessed a wetting but I have seen two aftermaths. I've heard a few real wetting stories though and none of them were in public, they were all when the woman was just reaching home fumbling for the keys at the door and not making it in time. I think wetting accidents out in public are very rare, much more likely to happen the moment the woman is very close to home.

On 4/5/2020 at 7:51 PM, lindawong said:

Never witnessed a wetting but I have seen two aftermaths. I've heard a few real wetting stories though and none of them were in public, they were all when the woman was just reaching home fumbling for the keys at the door and not making it in time. I think wetting accidents out in public are very rare, much more likely to happen the moment the woman is very close to home.

The majority of mine happen exactly then too...