Sign In

24 Hours of Holding

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My record is 36.5 hours. One other time when I was holding it, I held it from the previous night, through the day and then went to a friends place for dinner. I felt the bulge pressed up against my je

I usually don't hold by fingers unless it's a really really urgent situation. Usually I hold by sphincter alone and legs crossing. My first tool is just the willpower. My holds usually end when I

Late to this topic as usual.  I managed 36 hours once when I was aged 15 (almost 30 years ago!) and routinely waited 24 hours, i.e. one pee per day, every day of the long school summer holidays each y

9 minutes ago, Dtravis said:

I drink way too much of water for that, haha, I don't think anyone could hold that amount for 24 hours. But with limited liquid intake (like during travel) I've held for 12-14 hours.

Same. I think the most I’ve done unintentionally was about 18 hours but that was many years ago during high school when I would hold more regularly.

3 hours ago, dairymanbig said:

Yep. I've done 36 hours before and 24 hours many times. Many other people on this forum have too.

Me, too. As I am into long-time holding and not into wetting I managed to refrain for a full day many a dozen times. My maximum was 35,5 hrs some years ago. Just now I am sitting at my desk (home office due to corona) and try not to let me get too distracted from my work after 18 hrs of holding. An hour ago I thought I had to give up but was able to overcome rock bottom. Now I am feeling a constant pleasant urge and I am confident to be able to postpone relief for some additional hours.

Guest w92iasd

The longest I've tried is probably 18 hrs but thats also on a school day which sees limited water intake. If I'm at home drinking like a L every 2hrs I won't last longer than 6hrs (or atleast thats how far I've pushed myself so far)

Edited by w92iasd (see edit history)
Guest Despboy15

The most I’ve been able to hold unintentionally was about 16 or 17. But that ended in disaster. Well, not really since I love wetting. I’ve posted the story behind that in a forum somewhere.

On 3/23/2020 at 4:45 AM, Dr. Philthy said:

Rationing liquid intake is a factor in it, but I have gone a little over 24 hours once. 2 other times I missed the 24 hour mark by about 20 minutes.

20 minutes is not a really long time. Why did you stop so close before 24 hours?

Did you start to leak or was it to painful?

24 hours many times. I love to hold my morning pee so long as possible.

31.5 was my longest hold.
It was not my absolutely  limit, I had to stop because of other circumstances, but i never did hold it longer after that.

36 minutes ago, HoldingPrinces said:

24 hours is a target of mine, which I tried several times but couldn't achieve. Currently my maximum is little more than 18 hours, during a dancing event 

Would you be able to hold it longer, if someone make you hold hold it?

If someone would not let you go.

No other way for you, hold it or wee your panties.

What would you do? What would you be able to do?

15 Hours or so is the longest I have ever held it, including 7 hours sleeping. Waking up needing to pee already makes it more achievable.

I have a fairly large bladder at its max I can hold just under 1.5 liters. I don't give into the pain , which I have a fairly high tolerance for. I only let go when it comes out involentarly-and not just a little spurt.

Drinking normally a healthy  human  will produce more urine than that. So the only way to hold my pee for 24 hours is to restrict fluid intake, which is unhealthy, causing dehydration  possibility kidney or bladder damage or infection. I love the sensation of a overfull bladder with pee pressing against my pee hole. ( I am feeling it right now), but I am not willing to risk making myself sick to reach the 24 hour standard.

No, and I doubt I could either.

The closest would be when I was a kid, I tried to hold it in from when I got home from school to when I had to go to bed. However, when it got tough, I'd go to the bathroom and pee what I thought was half way, but was probably more. I peed three different times before bedtime, so I don't count it as a hold.

I was naive.

2 hours ago, peedespes02 said:

The longest I held it was 13 hours at work. I work a long shift holding it to the end of the day. I had to go bad at the end of the shift. It hit me all at once. 

Your holds have been well documents by the videos of after-work pees that went on for two minutes.  Having to "go bad" would be an understatement!

On 3/24/2020 at 2:05 PM, huberp76 said:

Would you be able to hold it longer, if someone make you hold hold it?

If someone would not let you go.

No other way for you, hold it or wee your panties.

What would you do? What would you be able to do?

I'm not sure about that. Perhaps I may pee my pants. How are going to stop that? 

On 3/25/2020 at 9:42 PM, ryancorm said:

How much longer will it take until you are able to only pee once a day? I love that you are trying to achieve this. How will you train for this?

There are so many practical problems arising when trying to reach a target like 24 hours. But still I'm training very hard.