Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Barely made it to a urinal-age 8

This is one of my most desperate pee holding experiences as a school boy. 

It was the last class of the day, and I had not peed since morning break. I had been ignoring a steadily filling bladder for a while. There was an hout left of the school day, and I had to pee very urgently.

At first, i did not ask for permission. I just fidgeted in my seat. It got worse and worse, and I started to hold myself under my desk. With 20 minutes left of class, it got almost unbearable. I had an immensely sharp urge in my crotch, and I felt pressure in my lower abdomen. 

I raised my hand and asked to go pee. The teacher denied, and said I could wait 20 mins. I sat there for 5 more minutes, hand glued to my crotch, wiggling my legs. I raised my hand again, but the teacher ignore me. I kept raising my hand, but the teacher told me to sit and wait for the bell. I whined that I had to pee really bad, but she ignored my desperate plees.

I held it for the rest of the hour by sheer willpower (and by holding myself). By the end I felt like I was about to burst. 

When the bell rang, I ran to the boy's toilets. I held myself as I ran, not caring about the embarrassment. Luckily, I wore elastic pants that day, so I pulled them down fast when I got to a urinal, and started peeing a hard stream as soon as i got my briefs lowered.  It was one of the most relieving  pees of my young life.

Edited by Legscrossed (see edit history)

I had a similar experience, when I was on a bus, coming back from a school trip, at the age of ten or eleven. I needed to pee since before we got on the bus, but I could easily hold it, so didn't ask for the toilet. On the bus I fell asleep (a big risk, as at that time I still had some occasional accidents while sleeping) and when I woke up I was incredibly desperate. After a few minutes I had to pee so bad that I put aside my shyness and asked the teacher if we could stop to a toilet. In short, we stopped half an hour later, when my boxer were a little wet and I had to hold myself. All the stalls were occupies, so I got to the first urinal (I had never used them before) and started peeing.

On 3/28/2020 at 2:13 PM, Pee jeans said:

I had a similar experience, when I was on a bus, coming back from a school trip, at the age of ten or eleven. I needed to pee since before we got on the bus, but I could easily hold it, so didn't ask for the toilet. On the bus I fell asleep (a big risk, as at that time I still had some occasional accidents while sleeping) and when I woke up I was incredibly desperate. After a few minutes I had to pee so bad that I put aside my shyness and asked the teacher if we could stop to a toilet. In short, we stopped half an hour later, when my boxer were a little wet and I had to hold myself. All the stalls were occupies, so I got to the first urinal (I had never used them before) and started peeing.

Oh dear, I had a similar experience to you and I was older at the time! I needed to pee pretty bad yet I tried to sleep through it, only to be jolted awake by a three-second warm spurt in my briefs. No sleeping for me then.

It was a grueling four hour ride. And when we got off, there was definitely a rush to the bathroom. I made it to an urinal first, but with a large damp patch on the front of my dark blue shorts. I was dribbling continuously at that point.

No one teased me about it though. Maybe the other kids also had their own little accidents. Four hours were pretty long after all. 

I couldn't blame the driver either. Traffic jam. An awful one.

Thanks to that though, and other genuine desperate moments, I ended up intentionally putting off bathroom visits, just for a satisfying desperate pee. All day, I would only pee a little, so I would return home in a bursting state, dribbling in my briefs a little before I got my sweet sweet relief.