Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 3/17/2020 at 3:51 AM, Nils JD said:

Looks like you took off your shoes precautiously, haha. 🙂
I bet you made a floooood...

As a matter of fact, I wet myself several more times in the car before I made it home 😅

On 3/17/2020 at 7:19 AM, Mariner62 said:

I've had the same thing happen too.  Although I made it to the rest area without a noticeable wet spot, when I stepped out of the car, I lost control and wet my pants standing beside my car, hoping those who drove by wouldn't notice.

I was wayyyy to embarrassed to get out of the car so I ended up wetting the whole drive home. 

On 3/17/2020 at 1:19 PM, Mariner62 said:

I've had the same thing happen too.  Although I made it to the rest area without a noticeable wet spot, when I stepped out of the car, I lost control and wet my pants standing beside my car, hoping those who drove by wouldn't notice.

This also happens to me often. Usually people don't see me do it, because it happens on a parking lot or in a garage and I can change or hide wet clothes, but on one occasion when I stopped only meters from public bathroom on a highway, so I could run in to it quickly, it was the most embarrassing moment among this type of wetting accidents for me. Immediately when I stepped out of the car, I couldn't hold it any more and started pissing in my pants in front of people standing there. It was in the middle of the day, lost of people around. I managed to stop a few seconds later, but damage was done. Pants were wet down to my knees. It was sooo embarrassing. I still went inside to let the rest of the pee in the toilet and dry my pants a little with paper towels. When I came out, it was a walk of shame, everybody looking at me. And I even didn't park the car where I supposed to, just left it in no parking zone, just to make it to a bathroom without wetting myself and failed miserably.