Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female [DLSL-342] In-car panic collective defecation mixed with diuretics! / 女子校生利尿剤混入 車内パニック集団お漏らし!!

[DLSL-342] In-car panic collective defecation mixed with diuretics! / 女子校生利尿剤混入 車内パニック集団お漏らし!!

[DLSL-342] In-car panic collective defecation mixed with diuretics! / 女子校生利尿剤混入 車内パニック集団お漏らし!!

Schoolgirls are token in their teacher's car and are offered drinks. However, the drinks include diuretics. After a while, schoolgirls, initially glad, become unhapply and desperated. Unable to go to toilet, they can only hold their pee and hold again. However, finally, pees become out of their control. Being panic, and to let their weting not be discovered, girls pee into bottles, or lunch box!

It seems that the network is fine recently. Maybe I can try to upload more videos. In recent one or two years, I've got some more videos.
Although this video contains only 5 clips, all clips several girls and they all wet themselves. I very very like this video.
Same as the video several days ago, this video is requested by @sesameopen.
Enjoy~:shiba_popcorn:

======================================

Productcode: DLSL-342
Downloadable: 2019/09/25
Shipping: 2019/10/09
Time: 130
Bitrate: 4000 kbps
Studios: Sharila

【JADE独占】※本編に顔モザイクはかかっておりません。
照りつける猛暑をいいことに生徒に利尿剤を混ぜた冷たい飲み物を飲ませ車で目的地まで送る教師。最初は笑顔溢れる元気な娘達だが徐々に利尿剤がききだし表情が曇りだす。股間を抑える手、震え出す体、ざわつき出す車内、そこに教師の怒号が飛ぶ!!尿意を必死に堪える生徒達だが遂に限界が来てしまい力尽きた尿道から温かいおしっこが溢れだす。バレないように慌ててペットボトルや弁当箱におしっこを入れる娘。車の窓を開け溢れだしたおしっこをすくい投げる2人の娘。利尿剤の効き目が強いのか車を降りてもトイレに駆け込む娘達など尿意に負けた娘達の問題作を是非お愉しみ下さいませ!!

• The topic was featured