Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

OmoOrg's new Mascot: Shizuku!

I can't believe I missed this until today (I was curious about her on the new title); what a nice idea. Hats off to @Ashi for the artwork I love Shizuku's design, especially the colour gradients on her ears and tail and the little bows on her socks. Love at first sight 😀. Nice one to @Raikori too that peice is beautiful!

I welcome Shizuku to the site; I hope as site mascot she gets laundry expenses subsidised. 😆

Edited by SomeOddGaijin
forgot some words. Again. (see edit history)
On 3/22/2020 at 8:20 AM, SomeOddGaijin said:

I can't believe I missed this until today (I was curious about her on the new title); what a nice idea. Hats off to @Ashi for the artwork I love Shizuku's design, especially the colour gradients on her ears and tail and the little bows on her socks. Love at first sight 😀. Nice one to @Raikori too that peice is beautiful!

I welcome Shizuku to the site; I hope as site mascot she gets laundry expenses subsidised. 😆

I hope she has a washing machine. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I did some fanart and fan-backstory! Hope 'tis good...

Shizuku_Welcome_ashnacamon.thumb.png.022f6744f5f6fd5debd61ea30b05d48e.pngSorry she's so tall, will adjust hopefully later.

Backstory: Shizuku is a golden reliever (as opposed to a golden retriever) living in New York City. 
Her mother was from Texas, and won great acclamation there from saving a town from a fire with her plan that all the citizens urinate around it as a substitute for lack of buckets or hoses. Because of her mother, Shizuku has a slight southern accent at times. Her father, on the other hand, was a businessman who expertly tracked urine scents to figure out which people group most drank his employer's Pine Springs soda, and became a millionaire selling his market research services to them and others. He now holds a large share in the company's stock. 
The two parents met in a subway while the mother was on vacation, and both had managed to board the same wrong train, sharing their frustration over their mistake. In addition, they both needed to pee and had been resisting the temptation to relieve themselves on the subway floor, despite the fact that they had seen many others doing it. Now, with the wrong train, it would probably be even more difficult to find a place to go to the bathroom. The two naturally became friends, and were married within a year in Texas.
Shizuku is now employed at Pine Springs soda, and works happily as a receptionist. Unfortunately, the restrooms are not anywhere near the entrance, and thus when she needs to pee, she must wait a long time before she has a slot long enough to get to the bathrooms and back without missing someone.

MB-Lab was used in the creation of this model. Hope you all enjoy!

:-D

*Edit: Her mother won great acclamation when, as an approaching prairie fire threatened her home town (which did not have a sufficient fire department at the time), she took command and at about 50 minutes to strike instructed everyone to start drinking as much water as they could, then use themselves as a human fire hydrant against the blaze. Amazingly, the plan worked, and the town has celebrated with free diuretics and reduced water bills anualy ever since