Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Did a Coronavirus prevention actions impacted how or when you indulge in omo activities?

Coronavirus is the biggest news lately around the world and in many governments and companies took prevention actions to fight the spread of the disease. Did those actions or fear from disease impacted how or when you indulge in omo activities?

Everything that is going on in my country right now put my life upside down and my social life is non existent more or less right now. I stopped going out with friends and clubbing, I don't use public transport any more, so most of my omo activities outside my home are limited to desperate walks around town when streets are not busy, mostly late in the evening and doing necessary grocery shopping totally desperate, often already leaking in my panties and doing everything I can not to wet myself in the shop. I combine fun and necessity, sort of speak. If I can't hold it any more while outside, I just wet myself rather than use a public bathroom. I also work from home now and I can hold it as often as I want during the day. I even wet myself while on conference call last week. Of course, no one can see what is going, I just have to make sure they don't hear something funny, like sound of heels while walking or sound of pee hitting the floor. I'm also fully dressed as a women all the time while working at home. Not bad, but I miss my omo activities while clubbing and having fun with my friends.

Almost all my holds are done when I'm outside the home, and I usually don't hold at home. Extreme long holds are when I'm going for dancing and cheer leading events. But all are cancelled due to Corona and hence I'm at home now. So these days I'm not holding. But anyway, any bladder needs some rest after stretching enormously for years. So I get this chance to give some rest to my poor bladder which usually suffers a lot. It'll be ready to endure to new levels when I start holding again once the Corona thing is settled 

We have made some changes to how we do things at HD Wetting-

1. We are only shooting at locations that we have access to ahead of the shoots, to clean an sanitize surfaces.
  2. All supplies for shoots are being ordered online to avoid crowded stores.
  3. The models and production crew are monitoring themselves for any possible symptoms in the two weeks before each shoot and not participating in a shoot if they show any symptoms at all.
  4. We are shooting with minimal crew.
  5. We have temporarily suspended the search for new models and new crew members.

Most of my holds and all of my wettings I do at home (sometimes I start hoding while at work/class/on my way home during long trips). Last week I was visiting my parents for some days when the quarantine started and everything got canceled, so now I'm stuck at my parents home and can't do a decent wetting without them noticing lol, I've done a hold or two, but without being able to end them by wetting myself they've lost some of the excitement.

Currently, I work at the office normally. It's a 10 minute walk from my home, almost everybody else is doing home office. So it is low risk.

Seeing the stupidity of many people, I assume we might be gated next week, forcing me to work from home. If this happens and weather stays warm enough to keep my balcony door open for good ventilation, I might start some of the virtual meetings rather desperate and hope for the best 😉 :-)

Yes & No. Since I live alone, and am not needed to help others it has not prevented any omo play at all. What has prevented any pee holding is prostate issues. I have been taking medication for this condition and it is finally working However, yesterday was not intended.

I have been going for long walks over the winter to lose weight. Normally I have been using a restroom or nipping into the woods for a quick pee when the urge hit. Yesterday,  I opted for a  rail- trail walkway  through the city near my home and across the river , so no woods to pee in . Due to  all area schools being closed, as well as many work sites  and shops , because of the virus , there  were many more people including young families walking  there than on a normal weekday. 

As I reached my turn back point my need to pee was intensifying. I usually stop at the mens room before heading back. I am never one to worry about  germs  , but the constant news coverage has unnerved me somewhat. I was concerned about what I might touch in there, especially knowing some  people don't even wash their hands after peeing. So, that along with confidence in my holding abilities with this new medication convinced me to wait until I got home. By the time I returned to my car my need to pee had increased significantly. It was time I peed.  I had to pee bad.  My bladder felt heavy and full, and the pressure in my penis was increasing. It is just a 15 minute ride home - man up.

As I drove, however my need increased rapidly. I have never peed while driving so I hoped to be ok. As I turned onto my street,  my bladder was pressing hard against my jeans, and I felt strong pressure at my pee hole, like I was about to leak. I quickly squeezed my legs together , and kept them that way until I was in front of my home . After stopping I grabbed my dick with my hand, until the wave subsided a bit. My urge to pee remained very high, only dropping a bit below it's going to come out level . It was now or never. I knew  to delay would mean peeing on my car seat.

I stood up and as expected gravity caused pee to flow downward towards the exit . I felt like my pee was right at my pee hole pressing to get out. I couldn't hold myself yet, people were around. It got  much worse as I walked towards the door. I had to do a serious pee-pee dance as I fished out my key  ( which seemed unusually difficult & time consuming) and unlocked the door. OMG I had to pee so bad, it is going to come out. I opened the door walked through and the first leak occurred, but it would not stop there. I quickly pushed the door most of the was shut, but the leak had become a big spurt. I loosened my jeans  and tried shoving my hand into my jeans, to grab my penis directly. But the flow of urine had become a full  pressure ,steady, unstoppable stream .  A full on wetting. When urine is actually in a male's urethra squeezing  the dick not only is useless it hurts like hell. It was this sharp pain that reflexively caused me let go with my hand. I peed full force on my hand soaking my jeans crotch and down both my jeans legs, all the way to my ankles .  It was a total loss of control. I was still peeing hard as I reach the toilet unzipped and pulled my penis out. Pee splattered on the floor until I was able to aim correctly. I had emptied about 80% of my bladder in my pants, leaving little for the toilet. 

I thought immediately after I should have jumped in the shower and just finished wetting my pants. In the rush of the moment I didn't think of that, plus any more pee would have run into my sneakers.  I hate that. I would have continued peeing as I removed them anyway.

At the time I was disappointed at losing control like that, in no way was I planning or omo playing. I just was overconfident at the return of bladder control, and ignored my full bladder. Later I began enjoying what happened. If I hadn't I probably would not have posted this.

My goal for today was not to take off any clothes during "office hours" and I did it. I had to pee 5 times, but was able to pee in a toilet only on 4 occasions, because I couldn't hold it any more during one of the online meeting, but didn't want anyone to know I had to pee really bad. I even had to talk while I was peeing in my panties and made a big puddle under my chair. It's hard to focus on what you have to say while you are peeing. I was wearing a skirt and high heel pumps. Luckily it is very warm in my apartment, so I was not cold while wearing wet panties and having a wet butt the whole day. On first 4 occasions I peed sitting down on the toilet and peed through panties and pantyhose, but due to wide skirt, I didn't have to pee through it. I still had a wet spot on my ass after sitting on a chair, but it was not that bad. I think even a food delivery guy didn't notice that when I was standing at the door to take pizza. But after I peed sitting at the table, I was properly wet and had to sit in wet skirt for last 2 hours.

On 3/15/2020 at 3:05 AM, Sudoers said:

The virus can spread easily in public bathrooms. Closed space, you need to touch many surfaces... 

I think a lot of people will do some holding and avoid using public bathrooms for a while.

I think the fear of catching diseases in public restrooms is usually very overblown.

Studies have shown the most dirty surfaces are often things like door handles in popular destinations, rather then the public bathrooms. Make sure to clean commonly touched surfaces in your home.

That said to answer the original question, the Coronavirus isn't going to change anything  about my omo activities, as I only ever read/write omo fanfics & look up other omo related content. I might have a little more time to do omo stuff then usual, due to not burning 60+ minutes of my day commuting to and from work, but that's about it.

In spite of massive infections in this state , there seems no restrictions on driving.  Some cafes have adopted to-go only.  So can't use rest rooms.  Hope someone will write fan fiction about about picking up food and drinks for a very long drive.  Maybe a traveler consumed a super sundae forgetting ice cream becomes a liquid at body temperature. 

But quarantine not making much difference. 

I was thinking if I am stuck at home, with visitors unlikely it might be time to repeat something I did years ago. Don't use the toilet to pee all day. I wouldn't pee when I got up, and when I did it would be involentarly. I stay hydrated too. When I last did this I wet my pants 5 times that day , and I also lost control in the shower.  I did not let me pee out all day . Each time I peed it was involuntary, I did everything -pee dancing, squirming, dick squeezing -to try to hold it. Since I love the sensation of my jeans getting wet as I struggle to stop, but not so much sitting in wet pants. I would change my briefs and jeans each time. So what if I have a load of peed in clothes to wash.

Anybody else want to try that?

The virus has given me more time at home, too, but I haven't indulged in holding or wetting yet. I recently got a roommate (it has been less than a year since she moved in with me, so it's a pretty new thing). We are longtime friends, but she has no idea of my fetish, and I plan to keep it that way. 

So I don't have complete freedom in here anymore, 

but when I get a chance, I'll shoot pee all over myself in the shower, stuff like that.