Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Which brand for capacity?

Hi everyone

Can anyone recommend the best plastic backed adult diaper for capacity? I used to use Tena but they don’t seem to hold as much as they used to and I prefer plastic backed.

I don’t mind about anything else, eg if they’re plain or carry a pattern, colours etc. A very visible wetness indicator would be preferred but is not a requirement.

If anyone has any suggestions they’d be gratefully received.

Thanks!!

Aloo

The northshore cares supremes are pretty good (not sure where you're located so this is a states based recommendation). I just got some crinklz myself and was quite happy with the one I wore the other night but I've only tried the one so limited experience. I also bought them through northshore. They say their a little less capacity than their supremes diapers but I was satisfied. I've tried the northshore megamax and from a capacity perspective they might be the best (I've heard others say this) but I did not personally find them very comfortable.

I've also tried and enjoyed Rearz as well.

Probably depends a little on whether you're looking from a medical or purely enjoyment point of view. I'm sure others will chime in with additional recommendations.

Guest Flyboy

I think a lot of what goes into absorbancy is actually fit. For instance, unlike wetaccident above, I find the megamaxes to be both comfortable and absorbant. I was also recently very impressed by the ABU SDKs. I'd recommend getting some samples from ABU, Northshore, XP Medical, etc. and going from there. 

P.S. Northshore will send you a whole box of free samples, if you're willing to send them an email describing what you need. They have a link on their website. I was quite satisfied!