Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So it looks like he is sort of pressing his hand in to his crotch because he needs to pee. The expression in his face makes it seem like he’s looking for something, a bathroom, a place for relief, a d

Ryan and his best friend, Josh, we’re about to get on a plane for a two hour flight for Ryan’s 21st birthday. Ryan was dressed in a white t shirt, white gym short shorts, light blue CK briefs,white so

“Peecember” Day 14 Concert/show Alex and Jason were going to a My Chemical Romance (MCR) concert. They both loved the band  and were very excited to be going to the concert later that night.

Connor was taking his last exam for his senior year of high school when he felt his bladder. He had to pee but he ignored it as it wasn’t bad and focused on his history exam. Since Connor liked history he was good at it and finished within an hour. Feeling no need to check his work he turned in the test and asked to go to the bathroom. The teacher said “you know the rules Connor no one can leave the room for another hour” hearing this Connor sighed and sat back down at his desk. Connor’s need to pee really increased during the exam and he had to cross his legs. 

Connor felt a leak escape and wet his red CK briefs. He checked his red gym shorts and fortunately for him they were dry. Connor was glade he was in the back of the room as no one could see him squirm or check his red gym shorts. 

Connor knew he was going to have an accident if he didn’t go to the bathroom now so he made his way up to the teacher, somehow not holding himself. “Sir I really need to pee, it’s an emergency, may I please go to the bathroom?!” He said quietly but in a desperate tone. “I’m sorry but you have 30 minutes left till I can let you go” Connor had to grab himself as he felt another leak. “But I’m about to have an accident!” Connor pleaded but still to embarrassed to say he leaked. “I’m Sorry but I can’t let you, go sit back down, if it’s that bad just cross your legs” Connor nodded and went to sit down, felling more leaks every few steps. 

When he got back to his desk he checked his red gym shorts and to his horror saw a baseball size wet patch by his crotch. Connor sighed and crossed his legs tightly. Somehow he held on till he could leave. When his teacher made an announcement he could he jumped up right away. But that was a huge mistake as his bladder gave out. He tried to grab himself and stop the flow but it was to late, he lost the battle. Pee flooded out of him with a loud hiss. Soaking his red CK briefs and red gym shorts. It dripped down his legs and filled his shoes and wet his soaks, the pee the shoes didn’t hold foamed a huge pee puddle at his feet. Connor couldn’t believe he pee himself on his last day of high school as a senior. 

Jadian stood in the family bathroom  shower in only his black FotL briefs. He did a hold and was about to wet them when he heard his sister knock at the door, he quickly had to grab himself to stop the pee form coming out.

He walked to the door and stood at it; having to cross his legs and hold himself as he was very desperate form his hold. “What you need?!” He yelled thought the door. “Is my Make up stick in there?” She yelled back. Jadian looked around but didn’t see it. “I don’t see it” he yelled back. “Let me in to look real quick” she yelled as she tried to open the door. Jadian who still had his legs crossed and holding himself panicked and said no but it was to late as she unlocked the door and opened it. Jadian quickly uncrossed his legs and moved his hand.

Seeing her little brother(she was older then him by a few months but she still said little brother) in only his black FoTL briefs she couldn’t help but laugh. “Nice undies” Jadian was red and shyly said “thanks” but he was mainly focused on his 9.5/10 bladder. 

Jadian watched as his sister went through the bathroom cabinet and felt a leak escape. He squeezed his legs together quietly praying to hold on but soon felt another leak. Jadian had no choice but to grab himself and with his luck that’s when his sister turned around “Found I...” she stoped in mid sentence when she saw her brother holding his dick. “You gonna wet yourself?!” She said with a laughed. Jadian tried to move to push her out but the sudden movement released his bladder. A faint hiss was heard as pee flowed from his body effortlessly.  His sister watched as pee glistered against her brother’s black FoTL briefs and ran down his tan legs forming a puddle on the title floor at his feet.

She smiled and took out her phone, “smile, your on video”. 

Edited by Alex62 (see edit history)

Radu was in an advance gaming contest with 19 others, for his favorite game: Call of Duty: Black Ops. The all sat in a plastic chair in a circle with screens in the middle. Radu was doing good despite his need to pee. He sat with his legs crossed in his dark blue tight skinny jeans and red and yellow AE trunks.

Time went by and with in 45 minutes Radu was left with only three others. Radu was on a great streak but his need to pee kept getting worse and worse. He knew he wasn't home so he couldn't just pee his pants like he normally did, he had to hold it. 

Radu killed and just like that It was him and two others. But as he killed the player he felt a leak wet his red and yellow AE trunks. Radu I crossed his legs and crossed the the other way stopping the flow. But as he did he got shot at which made him jump and the stopped leak started again. Radu tried to stop it but he couldn't. A ”hiss” filled the room as pee poured out of his body. Soaking his red and yellow AE trunks and dark blue skinny jeans. He felt as pee soaked his butt and pooled in the chair under him, dripping to the floor once the chair was full. But the game didn't stop and Radu recovered and managed an escape but he now has to play in pee soaked pants. 

After another 20 minutes Radu was the last left and won. But he also lost a different battle. The one with his bladder. 

Evan was on his way to his best friend, Zach, house. Evan and Zach have been friends for years since they went to school together but haven’t seen each other in a long while so Evan was really excited to catch up. 

When Evan got to Zach’s house he rang the door bell and Zach opened the door within seconds, giving Evan a huge hug.  “Evan! It’s been to long, how you been?”. Evan returned the hug “I’ve been great, how you been?”. Zach said he was great and lead Evan to his room so they could catch up. But on the way Evan asked to use the bathroom which gave Zach time to sneak into the kitchen.  

Zach came back right as Evan opened the bathroom door. Evan noticed that Zach carded two beers in his hands. Noticing his friends gaze Zach smiled “I got us beers to drink while we catch up, shhh don’t tell my mom.” Evan smiled and nodded and let his friend lead him upstairs to his room. 

Once in the room they sat on Zach’s bed and opened their beers. They sipped it while they caught up. The beer seemed to make Evan’s bladder fill quicker as within 15 minutes he was already having to pee again. Zach noticed his friend start to squirm but said nothing about it. 

Finally After another 20 minutes of catching up Zach was getting pretty desperate himself. He looked at Evan who was obvious also very desperate; with his legs crossed right over left and his right foot swinging crazy, his left hand near his crotch. “Need to pee already, huh?”. Evan turned red and nodded as he slowly got up. “Hey sit back down, I need to pee pretty bad too and you obviously need to pee pretty bad also so let’s make it fun and have a holding contest, loser pees their pants” Evan looked confused but sat back down. “You want me to pee myself?” Zach laughed and shook his head “not really as I could lose and you would be free to use the bathroom, come on it will be fun” Evan thought about it but eventually nodded and the holding contest began. 

Both boys had their legs crossed knee over knee tightly when Evan felt a leak. Evan gasped and had to grab his dick to stop it. Zach laughed; “you leaked huh, might as well just go now I’m going to win!” But Zach knew that was not so true as he already leaked a few times he just done a contest like this before so he knew to hide it. Evan shook his head and kept trying but he knew he was close to losing. All a sudden he heard  Zach say “Shit” under his breath and jumped up. Evan watched in surprise as his best friends gray sweat pants turned darker and darker with pee. A loud hiss filled the room as pee soaked Zach’s gray sweatpants and CK boxerbriefs. Pee ran down his legs forming a pee puddle on the gray carpet below. “I guess I lose” Zach said as he finished “you can go to the bathroom, but the bathroom up here isn’t working so you have to go downstairs”. Evan jumped up when he heard this but half way down stairs his bladder also gave out. Pee flooded out of him effortlessly like it had with Zach a few moments before. Pee soaked Evan’s jeans and green CK briefs. Pee also ran down Evan’s legs and puddled on the stairs. But as it was stairs it also flowed down the stairs with a drip. “Looks like you couldn’t make it” Zach laughed “my mom is gonna kill me”.

Zach’s mom heard the dripping and went to investigate. She looked up the stairs and saw as her son’s friend pee himself. Evan turned bright red when he saw her. “It’s okay Evan accidents happen” as she said this though she saw her son’s pants as well. “Zach! You got in another holding contest! Go to your room and I’ll be right there after I clean this, Evan you should go home” Evan nodded and went downstairs and out to his car. Evan drove home still in his pee soaked jeans and pee soaked green CK briefs. 

• 2 weeks later...

Nathan was on a hike with friends when he started to need to pee. Nathan had a shy bladder so he knew he had to hold it which was usually not a problem since his bladder was big so he ignored it. But pretty soon he was doing everything he could not to hold himself or dance around. Nathan knew he was in trouble, he never had to pee this bad I’m his life. Nathan soon felt his first leak and he panicked but when he looked down at his gray sweat pants nothing showed. Nathan sighed in relief but he knew his black CK briefs were not as fortunate. How could he let it get this bad, he hasn’t peed his pants since he was little.  Nathan couldn’t finish his thought as a wave of desperation hit him and he had no choice but to hold himself. Luckily for him no one saw. But just as he thought he was in the clear another wave hit him but unlike the first time he couldn’t stop it. Pee poured out of him soaking ghost black CK briefs and gray sweat pants. Pee ran down his legs and into his sneakers soaking his socks along the way. Nathan stood there in shock as he peed his pants. 

Jadian was on a date with Nico. Everything was so perfect, it was almost unreal. Plus Nico looked cuter and hotter then ever, Jadian just wanted to kiss him and that’s what he did. But while kissing Jadian’s bladder filled almost instantly.

Jadian had to stop kissing his boyfriend and start holding himself. Nico look on with excitement but helped his boyfriend to the bathroom. Unfortunately, it was no good as Jadian’s bladder gave out. Soaking his white CK briefs and jeans. A puddle formed at his feet but it Jadian didn’t feel it run down his legs. Before Jadian could think Nico had him in a hug.

That hug turned into Nico ripping off Jadian’s shirt and in return Jadian ripped his boyfriends shirt off. They ended up fooling around in bed them taking a hot shower together. 

As they where getting out Jadian heard a loud sound t gg hen light blinded him. He suddenly woke up confused and in his bed. He later there thinking of his dream and wishing he wasn’t alone. Then he remembered the accident he had in his dream and Jadian quickly pulled back his sheets. His white CK briefs were soaked and there was a puddle of pee around him. He wet the bed. 

Robin was dying to pee and cleaning carts wasn’t helping. The sound of water splashing around and on his hands made his need way worse but he knew he could hold it, after all it wasn’t super bad and if for some reason he couldn’t the bathroom was near by. Not to mention his break was in an hour. 

But his need just got worse and worse as Robin kept cleaning. Water kept making everything worse as well. Robin was about to go to the bathroom when his friend came up to talk to him. Luckily for him his friend had to get back to work. But before he did Robin found out he had 5 minutes till his break. 

Robin decided to go to the bathroom before his break and take his time. Robin told his friend and made his way.  Unfortunately, when he got to the bathroom another employee was cleaning it and he wasn’t about to use it anyway. So he went back to work even though he had to go pretty bad now. 

His friend from before saw him return and went over and asked what happened with the bathroom. Robin said “someone was cleaning it so I’ll wait”, not mentioning his need was bad. His friend stayed and talked to him. Not wanting to make his need obvious Robin just stood with cross legs. 

Before he knew it it was time for his break. Robin said goodbye to his friend and made his way to clock out on break. Robin passed the bathroom on the way and saw the cleaner was still cleaning. Sighing he made his way to clock out. He grabbed his food from the fridge(including his water bottle as he needed a drink also if he was going to eat) and made his way to his car(he always go to his car on his break). On his way out he passed the bathrooms again cleaner still cleaning. Robin thought “guess I just have to hold it on my break” and went to his car. 

Finishing his lunch he took a big sip of his water. It add to his bladder but it was all good as he say with his legs crossed and that helped a lot. As his break was almost over he had to go back inside so he I crossed his legs resulting in his first leak. Robin was surprised and grabbed himself to stop the flow. Robin moved his hand and was relived to see his pants were dry and only his undies got wet. Robin made his way to the door without leaking but once at the door he leaked again, Robin couldn't grab himself so he just pushed his legs together. 

Going to clock in Robin passed the bathrooms and saw they were empty so he decided to use it now. Good for him as as soon as he entered he leaked again. His briefs were surly soaked now. As he was alone he grabbed himself. Robin ran into a stall and slamed the door locking it and leaked again. Not worrying about his pants he ran to the toilet and undid his pants and pulled them down just as he lost it. Unfortunately, his white FotL briefs doesn't come down and pee soaked them even more. Robin was shocked watching his white briefs turn yellow with his pee. Pee also ran down his legs soaking his black pants and his black socks as well as filling his shoes and making a huge pee puddle on the tile floor.

After what felt like hours Robin’s bladder was empty. Robin stood there with his pants down, briefs soaked with pee, pee dripping down his legs, and in his giant pee puddle almost crying not knowing what to do. 

Finally he decided he had no choice but to pull up his pants. Robin looked at his pants inspecting his pants and the damage. It wasn't that bad as it was only around his crotch and his black pants hid it, and his apron would hid it as well. Robin cleaned his mess and he took off his shoes and socks, Robin wrung the pee out of his socks and poured the pee out of his shoes into the toilet. Robin then returned to work, not daring to look or even think of his wet pants or accident.  

Edited by Alex62 (see edit history)

Story idea by @RandomWetName

Eddie was eating at a hotel poolside bar with his friends after a day of swimming. Eddie was slim for his age with brown hair. He wore only white CK boxerbriefs and light blue swim shorts with white flip flops.  Eddie needed to pee when he sat down but he wasn’t worried as his blue swim shorts were wet so if he peed them it wouldn’t be noticeable and he was sure he could hold it. 

As they ate Eddie’s need got worse and worse and soon his legs were crossed. Eventually that didn’t help so he started squirming a lot in his seat, not wanting to hold himself in front of his friends(he didn’t mind peeing himself or being openly desperate as long as his friends didn’t see). 

They finished eating and not wanting to admit to his friends of his dying need he said he thought he saw someone he knew and excused himself. Eddie then pulled his light blue swim shorts down making his white CK boxerbriefs ban visible, to relive pressure  on his bladder. When he was out of sight he started to openly squirm and hold himself.

Eddie saw some bush’s outside the pool area that no one was near that he could see and decided to just pee there as his friends might see him use the pool bathroom. But when he made his way to them and was about to pull his dick out he saw someone sitting on a bench and watching him. So he quickly aborted mission and went back to his friends. 

They decided they swam enough and to go back to there room. Eddie went inside with his friends bursting to pee but doing everything not to squirm around or hold himself. 

Eddie made it to the elevator but had to wait for it. It was pure torture standing there and not holding himself or anything, he almost lost it right there. Finally the elevator got there and he boarded it with his friends. Unfortunately, they were on the top floor so the ride was somewhat long. Eddie leaned against the wall and crossed his legs hoping he could hold it. But he leaked a few times. With the last leak he felt pee drip down his right leg. Fortunately his friends were to occupied goofing off to notice. 

After a few more leaks and drips down his right leg the elevator doors opened. Eddie walked calmly with his friends as if he tan they would find out his need. It was even more pure torture walking.

The door was insight, he almost made it! But when he reached the door he realized he didn’t have his room key no so he had to let his friend by to open it. Eddie watched as his friend slid his room key. A red light flashed as the key didn’t work. His friend tried again and again with the same results. Eddie couldn’t believe it and either could his bladder and it gave out. Pee hissed out of his slim body soaking his white CK boxerbriefs and light blue swim shorts. Pee ran down his skinny, pale legs wetting his white flip flops and his feet. Pee formed a puddle around his feet. His friends watch laughing at him. Eddie stood there not believing it and wanting to disappear. 

16 minutes ago, RandomWetName said:

Poor Robin! Nice story. Fun to imagine what happened after he returned to work in his wet pants 😛 

It was definitely a story I enjoyed a lot writing. It would be interesting to know what happened when he returned to work, I imagine he would have hide his mess as best as he could and succeed mostly because of his black pants and apron. His black shoes should have been wet so that’s the only way his accident could be noticed and I would imagine one or two people would notice them wet. 

• 1 month later...

Robin was completely exhausted; he had spent the whole day with his friends outside, in the blazing sun, at a theme park. Since it was such a hot day they all drunk plenty of water which caused many bathroom stops. When they finally got home Robin was about to use the bathroom again and go to bed but before he could he got a call from his girlfriend. Robin laid on his bed instead and answered. She was angry he spent the whole day with friends and away from her. She kept him on the phone for hours and when they finally hung up Robin forgot to use the bathroom, striped down to only his white and blue checkered Knocker boxers and went to bed. 

Robin had an amazing dream that he and his Girlfriend made up and went on a date to a movie and then went to a fancy steakhouse. They saw an Harry Potter film but didn’t watch a lot of it. After the movie they made there way to the steakhouse. They enjoyed their food and talked for hours. When they were about to leave Robin excused himself and went to the bathroom real quick. Robin was surprised he hadn’t peed till now but put the thought to the back of his mind. When he got into the bathroom he went into a stall and took his pants and boxers down. Robin watch as he pissed a torrent of pee into the toilet. But it felt weird, he saw to pee hitting the water in the toilet but he felt the warm wetness against his skin. This woke Robin up and to his surprise he was peeing himself in bed. 

He must have just started as he grabbed himself and stopped the pee but he still really had to go. Robin looked at his phone with one hand still holding himself and saw it was 10:00am and had a text form his mom “I have a doctors appointment at 10:45 so I’ll be leaving around 10:00”. Unfortunately for him he heard his mom outside in the kitchen and since his boxers were wet with pee he couldn’t go to the bathroom unless he wanted his mom to see his pee wet boxers so he had to hold it till she left. 

Robin tried to stand up to see the mess on his bed but he almost lost it all right there so he sat on the side of his bed away for the mess. He managed to only have leaked but if it wasn’t for his hand holding himself he would have lost it all. Robin looked at his pee stained sheets and saw the pee puddle was the size of two paper plates. “How did he have to pee so bad after all that” he thought and realized he hadn’t peed since 5:00 the other day before they left the park since his Girlfriend stopped him from peeing before bed, that was almost +17 houses ago. Robin crossed his legs sitting beside his mess, looking at it, and thinking of that. 

Robin leaked more and more and he thought he wasn’t going to make it but he heard his mom leave right then. Robin wanted to run to the bathroom but he knew if he did he would surely lose it so he had to walk. As he stood up he leaked again and had to grab himself with both hands. Where Robin was sitting was now also wet with pee from all his leaks. Robin slowly made his way to his door. Robin had to take one had from his crotch to open his door and he almost lost it right there but he opened the door and was able to return his hand to his crotch we  a death grip. Robin made it half way through the kitchen and saw the bathroom but unfortunately his bladder had enough and he lost the battle. Pee poured effortlessly out of him. “Shit!! Just hold on a little longer please!”Robin tried everything to stop it, he tried to tighten his grip on his crotch and he stopped and stood there with crossed legs as tight as he could, but his bladder had enough and nothing could stop it emptying. Robin watched as pee poured though his hands and ran down them soaking his white and blue checkered  Knocker boxers, ran down his tight crossed legs, and made a yellow ocean of pee at his feet.

After what felt like hours he finally emptied his bladder. Robin couldn’t believe what happened and stood their in shock watching as pee dripped down his skinny pale legs. Finally he turned around and saw his mom watching him.  She had forgot her paperwork so had to come in to get it. She couldn’t believe her 20 year old adult son just had an accident but she also knew they happened. Robin started to cry when he saw her and she came over and hugged him. “It’s okay honey accidents happen to us all” Robin nodded his head but couldn’t stop crying. “I have to go to this appointment, go take a hot shower and don’t worry about this I’ll clean it when I get home” she smiled and kissed him on the forehead. 

Robin managed to move, almost slipping in his huge pee puddle and get into to a warm shower. Once in the shower he slide off his pee soaked boxers and hung them over the shower rail to dry. Robin wash off and stood in the warm water crying. 

Evan made sure to use the bathroom before he left but due to a late city bus he found his small bladder needing release again. Due to the bus also being super crowded he couldn’t even sit, he had to stand holding onto a pole. At least he could cross his legs standing. That’s the little relief Evan could give his bladder. 

Unfortunately, the bus hit a traffic jam and almost all of the hope Evan had for making it was gone. Evan kept his legs crossed and even gave himself some squeezes. Even if he got off the bus he had to walk the rest of the way home. 

Evan felt himself leak and wet his black CK briefs, thank god he was wearing black skinny jeans so it was almost impossible to see any leaks. He knew some would probably show otherwise due to how soaked his briefs were. 

Evan somehow made it to the stop and got off. He begin walking home with a hand in his right pocket holding himself, wishing he could cross his legs again. That when a leak happened. Evan tried to stop it and succeed  at first but shortly after another leak and another and eventually a flow. Evan froze as he once again peed his pants. Soaking his black CK briefs and black skinny jeans. Pee ran down his legs and made a huge pee puddle at his feet. Eventually he stopped peeing and shrugged like nothing happened and continued home.  

• 3 months later...

Max was waiting at the bus stop for his bus home and of course it was running late. This would have been fine with Max if it wasn’t that he needed to pee. Max made the dumb decision to try to hold it till he gets to the privacy of his own bathroom but now his need was getting worse very quickly and he was afraid if he left he would miss the bus. Max had no choice but to hold which is why he is standing at the bus stop with his legs crossed tightly. Out of nowhere a huge wave of desperation hit Max and caused him to leak which resulted in him bending over and holding himself. At this time he saw the bus pulling up so not wanting everyone to see him like this Max quickly straighten up and removed his hand but his body wasn’t ready for that and pee flooded out of him with a loud hiss. Max was to shocked to do anything and just watched as his black ripped skinny jeans became soaked with pee. Pee soaked Max’s gray FoTL briefs and blacked ripped skinny jeans. Running down his legs and soaking his white socks and black shoes as well as filling his shoes with pee. A huge pee puddle formed at his feet. Max heard as a little boy yelled “Mommy! That big kid is peeing himself!” Max hear laughter and clicks of cameras. 

1 minute ago, RandomWetName said:

Glad you made a new short story! Classic scenario of a bad judgement call. I wonder what happened next. Did he endure the embarrassment and got on the bus, or did he run away to try and cover up his wet pants. 🤔

I think he got on the bus but who knows for sure.

4 hours ago, kilianj74 said:

Great to read a new story on this thread! I used to love reading all these short stories regularly as a lurker before I plucked up the courage to post on this site.

Thank you. I’ll try to keep at it but in the mean time I just posted a longer story. Called The School Grad Trip

super short story

Jadian wet his bed again. His black CK briefs were soaked with pee as well as his light blue sheets. Jadian’s tan skin was glistening with pee. 

Jadian sighed, even though he loved wetting he hated he had no control of his bladder at nights. Jadian let out more pee rewetting his briefs and sheets and warming them up as well as emptying his bladder. 

28 minutes ago, Alex62 said:

super short story

Jadian wet his bed again. His black CK briefs were soaked with pee as well as his light blue sheets. Jadian’s tan skin was glistening with pee. 

Jadian sighed, even though he loved wetting he hated he had no control of his bladder at nights. Jadian let out more pee rewetting his briefs and sheets and warming them up as well as emptying his bladder. 

That is a proper super short story! I can even shorten it into a haiku for you:

Jadian wet the bed.

Black CK briefs soaked with pee.

Light blue sheets as well.