Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale I think I'm a bedwetter now!

About a year ago, I decided I wanted to become a permanent bedwetter (blah blah blah, I know what I want), and wore diapers nightly for almost a year and having a rare accident every couple weeks but I pretty much gave up a couple months ago and started wearing just when i felt like it, about a month ago, I woke up SOAKED, no diapers, just underpants and a pair of gym shorts and an undershirt and I pretty much soaked em all. Bed was soaked, took ages to clean up. When I went to bed the next night, I diapered up and woke up with a soaked diaper, I'm now averaging between 3 and 6 wet nights a week and am thrilled, I sleep better and waking up wet is one of my favorite feelings ever. I just felt like I wanted to share!

It's a mind thing. I had occasional bedwetting accidents for year, but most of nights I woke up, when I had to use a bathroom. Because I can't hold it throughout the night and hate cleaning my bed in the morning even a few times per month, I started to wear diapers. But after I started to wear diapers, I gradually started to pee in my sleep more and more regularly. Nowadays I can't go to bed without them any more, because I rarely wake up when I need to pee. It's all well and nice, because I sleep better, but it's really embarrassing when I want to sleep with someone and have to tell them I have to wear diapers, otherwise I'll wet myself and we will wake up in wet bed. It's not very attractive for most people and I usually don't want to stay the night and go home after the fun is over and rarely invite anyone over to my place to sleep over.

1 hour ago, CarmenCD said:

It's a mind thing. I had occasional bedwetting accidents for year, but most of nights I woke up, when I had to use a bathroom. Because I can't hold it throughout the night and hate cleaning my bed in the morning even a few times per month, I started to wear diapers. But after I started to wear diapers, I gradually started to pee in my sleep more and more regularly. Nowadays I can't go to bed without them any more, because I rarely wake up when I need to pee. It's all well and nice, because I sleep better, but it's really embarrassing when I want to sleep with someone and have to tell them I have to wear diapers, otherwise I'll wet myself and we will wake up in wet bed. It's not very attractive for most people and I usually don't want to stay the night and go home after the fun is over and rarely invite anyone over to my place to sleep over.

Well, im thrilled with it, i used to wake up either middle of the night or first thing in the morning literally bursting, sleeping through the night is nice. Atm i have a lovely boyfriend who happens to be a little as well so he doesnt care either way. And nobody sleeps in my room anyway its too small for anybody but me lol.

16 minutes ago, scretkiddo said:

Congratulations! That's great! Glad to hear you were actually able to become a bedwetter again. It's something I really want to do too if I'm being honest. Waking up wet just feels amazing!

As I mentioned, I nearly gave up, it took almost a year of wearing to bed before it became a habit, since then it's not just waking up that I love, it's the quality of sleep. I used to wake up, BURSTING to pee and now I sleep right through it.

On 3/14/2020 at 10:07 PM, TinyBladderBoy said:

As I mentioned, I nearly gave up, it took almost a year of wearing to bed before it became a habit, since then it's not just waking up that I love, it's the quality of sleep. I used to wake up, BURSTING to pee and now I sleep right through it.

Right. That makes sense. Sounds pretty great!