Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Story requests/scenario ideas

I would like you to give me some ideas for the stories i want to make. Or scenario ideas for stories i already have in mind.

I'm okay with: male omo, female omo, bondage, spanking, dom/sub, bathroom denial/control, tickling etc. Actually, i'm okay with almost anything. I'm not okay with scat play.

And for those stories i already have in mind: one of them is about OmoCity, a place where bathrooms don't exist (only in some places), you get the idea. And the other one is about a couple and each day one of them or even both end up being desperate for a wee and they need to find a way to hold it before they can relieve themselves. Here i want you to give me some ideas for new scenarios/episodes.

Thanks a lot! 😉

1. A girl either in high school or college is at a party and isn’t very popular. Some of the “cool” girls are making fun of her and being rude to her. As payback she goes into the bathroom and keeps it locked in them while they squirm outside.

2. A girl/young woman has to give a guide of her college to some incoming freshman. However she needs to use the restroom quite badly but doesn’t want to look weak in front of the new freshman.

3. A group of people (genders up to you) are training to become FBI agents. During their unorthodox training, one of the exercises done is to lock them in a room with no restroom. They’re not allowed to take their pants off or reveal themselves to anyone else in the room. 

4. A bunch of people wake up in a dark corridor. A distorted voice on an intercom says they have to compete in challenges to reach a single toilet only one can use, all while desperate. All the losers will have pictures taken of their wet crotches and posted to the internet. 

5. Someone’s shoelaces come alive and wrap around their ankles, holding them in place until they piss themself. (Wildcard idea) 

6. A curse travels around a town causing people to wet themselves. First person the last wetter touches becomes doomed to eventually not be able to hold it and wet too.

6 hours ago, Luna said:

A girl layers a lot of inconvenient clothes during winter without knowing the consequences, Tries to hold it because it's a hassle to get out of all the clothes, misjudges her ability or just made it scenario. 

You mean like stuck zipper/wearing too many clothes, for example?

2 minutes ago, LifeIsStrange said:

Are you OK with doing fanfiction?

I'm not very much into fanfiction. It depends on the characters.

43 minutes ago, RoTracksuitWet said:

You mean like stuck zipper/wearing too many clothes, for example?

Yeap lol especially when it's sort of like unintended self bondage.

My fravourite combination (One that I do all the time) is to wear boyshorts, tights and a bodysuit with no crotch snap. This means you cant cheat and just pull it aside. Next put on a sports bra, you'll have to pull that over your head before pulling the bodysuit down. As you can see there's so many steps just to get out and pee, hence why I love this combination lol

43 minutes ago, Luna said:

Yeap lol especially when it's sort of like unintended self bondage.

My fravourite combination (One that I do all the time) is to wear boyshorts, tights and a bodysuit with no crotch snap. This means you cant cheat and just pull it aside. Next put on a sports bra, you'll have to pull that over your head before pulling the bodysuit down. As you can see there's so many steps just to get out and pee, hence why I love this combination lol

That's interesting! Thanks for your idea 😉

Guest SAM996

A couple move into together or maybe they are newly married but the woman can't go to the bathroom knowing her boyfriend or is there be it brushing his teeth or in the shower. She wouldn't be able to wait but doesn't want to walk in and do it either. He'd have no problem going to the bathroom in front of her (while I only care for scenes or read stories with female urination/go to the toilet I'd make an exception if you wanted to add male urination in this case because it'd make sense for the story) not really realising what's up. She tries to drown him out or ignore him but finds she can't. The point is she tries to avoid going when he is around and not in front of him being embarrassed by it which becomes difficult as she tries to go to the bathroom in other places but can't keep rushing out all the time either. Eventually she would end up going with him around in front of him as the two reconcile about it.

A woman and maybe a friend along with her being arrested be it for an innocent crime or a legitimate one. Whatever the case may be the result would be they would have to share a holding cell until their bail comes in with a few other inmates who are waiting their bail and there would be a toilet to use in the cell if they needed to use it. However one of the woman who is arrested would be pee shy and is reluctant to use the toilet in the cell which becomes a problem when she has to pee. Ultimately she would end up using the toilet much to her embarrassment just as their bail comes in. 

After an argument a couple divide sections of their house to where one person gets one side and one gets another with the stipulation they won't cross the other person's side. The husband or boyfriend whatever would get the side that has access to the bathroom. This becomes a problem when the girlfriend or wife becomes desperate to pee and can't cross to his side. Her side would have access to the backyard or other places she could pee but she debates and fights against going. Up to you whether she uses the yard or somewhere else or gives in and apologises and they make up allowing her to use the toilet. 

All these stories can have mild wetting to show the desperation for the woman but ultimately she would get to go in some capacity and have not be a full wetting.

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/12/2020 at 1:50 PM, Luna said:

A girl layers a lot of inconvenient clothes during winter without knowing the consequences, Tries to hold it because it's a hassle to get out of all the clothes, misjudges her ability or just made it scenario. 

Not exactly the same, but kind of related. I saw on the news the other day that many nurses said they tried to avoid going to the toilet alot these days, because there is a shortage of masks, gloves and contamination suits, wich they would have to take off then. Of course, I started thinking about all the extra accidents and close calls this might lead to.

• 3 years later...

I have an idea.A Young woman is giving a tour at a museum and she's not allowed to use the bathroom while giving the tour. But did you make a bathroom stop for the people in the tour to use the bathroom? And she has to go multiple hours. Sometimes all day without Getting a single bathroom. Break and then when she gets home, her boyfriend makes her hold it even longer.